PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Debs!


Jim_UK
30-04-2007, 03:39
hmmm, it's April 30th so that must mean it's the birthday of mm's founding goddess! Or Debs as she likes to be known :grinser:

Hope you have a great birthday debs and have lots of fun whatever you get up to today :bday: :star: :bday:

:5chore: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :5chore:

I hope you have the day off of work so you can put your feet up and get Lin to make you a cake or something :D But if you do have to go in, make sure you don't work too hard ... and get some of the students to make you a cake instead :grinser:

Many happy returns :bday:

Kaka1899
30-04-2007, 03:41
:bday: Happy Birthday Debs!!!! :bday:

:5chore: Have a good day take it easy!!!! :5chore:

ACMILAN1983
30-04-2007, 03:44
Happy b'day Debs :)

zlatanov
30-04-2007, 06:29
Mhhmmmm, does that mean we'll have cake today? :D

Happy B-day, Debs :5chore: :1ole: :27rr: :27rr: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Debs
30-04-2007, 07:00
:web:

Shucks, thanks you guys!

Sorry, I already ate the cake--Lin gave it to me Thursday evening and it was one of those cakes with a picture on it. I'll never trust her again, she'd had me print off a pic of one of the guys from Ghost Hunters, telling me she needed it for her bulletin board at work....and that's what the bakery put on my cake! :5nana:

Whatever I get up to today??? Today is back to work...blahhhh. But Saturday we went to Pittsburgh to the ComiCon and we met one of the guys from Ghost Hunters...not the guy on my cake, another one! LOL! So....that was my fun time!! :p017: :p017:

Reza
30-04-2007, 11:11
Its April 30th :bday: :bday:
Happy Birthday and best wishes Debs

Christopher
30-04-2007, 11:17
happy belated birthday debs, hope all is well.

kastriot
30-04-2007, 12:18
Happy Birthday Debs...... wish u all the best...

Jim_UK
30-04-2007, 14:24
:web:

But Saturday we went to Pittsburgh to the ComiCon


ComiCon! I would have asked you to have a look for a load of stuff had i known that :grinser:

Anyone from 24 or Lost there?

Debs
30-04-2007, 14:43
Dang, are you serious? Wish I'd known! but the other goodies you asked for are sitting on my table awaiting packaging!

No, no one from Lost or 24, but Peter Mayhew was there too!

remote2book
30-04-2007, 14:48
Happyyy Bday Debsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope U Had A Good Oneee!!!!!!!!!

MIRZA
30-04-2007, 17:11
Happy b'day!!!
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:
wish you al the best in your life....

lked
30-04-2007, 21:32
Happy b-day Debs :bday:

icculus
01-05-2007, 07:59
Debs,
I was in erie yesterday (12th street), and if i knew it was your birthday, i would of dropped you off a present. maybe something like the picture below?

I know my wife loves it when i get her...cleaning/cooking stuff :stupid:

happy birthday

Debs
01-05-2007, 08:04
What were you doing on 12th Street yesterday?? Well, I was in Monroeville on Saturday so I guess we're even! LOL!

icculus
01-05-2007, 09:05
i have a couple accounts there...erie press, accuride, and lord corp.

plus my son plays against the admirals all the time...peach street.

over memorial day, we have a tournament there, and my buddy that lives in Girard, gets one of those big bouncy things, we camp out, drink beer and watch the kids play soccer and bounce.

when milan plays in the cl final, i am having a party, if you wanna come down.
i dont know if you have anyone up there thats into milan, and i end up watching most games by myself, which doesnt seem right for a cl final.

Jim_UK
01-05-2007, 10:51
Dang, are you serious? Wish I'd known! but the other goodies you asked for are sitting on my table awaiting packaging!

No, no one from Lost or 24, but Peter Mayhew was there too!

PETER MAYHEW!!!!!!!! Did you go up to him and try and do Chewbacca impressions? haha

Hopefully customs will be careful with your 'present' :grinser:

Debs
01-05-2007, 12:34
Yes, I said Peter Mayhew! No, I didn't get in line for his autie, but we took a couple pictures. If they came out I'll post them!

GIRARD??!! That's where i grew up! Did I already ask you your friend's name? It would be freaky if I knew him!

Acmir^
01-05-2007, 13:31
little late :nervous: but anyway

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Debs

:bday: :bday: :bday:

icculus
01-05-2007, 13:32
his name is Sean Wagner... he grew up here in butler, and moved up there about 20 yrs ago.
he lives right by the park/lake.

Debs
01-05-2007, 14:10
Don't recognize the name....

Kui
03-05-2007, 01:09
Hau 'Oli Lā Hānau! Debs!