View Full Version : Wallpaper I made
Mr.Rossoneri
05-05-2007, 22:08
Just introducing myself to the site, two of my all time favourite Milan players. Hope ya like it and feel free to use if you wish.
http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wallpaperte9.jpg
Not a bad design, welcome!
Mr.Rossoneri
06-05-2007, 12:46
Thx, I updated it a little here, the cutting and quality was a little of in the 1st version.
http://img179.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=72978_MilanBG_122_464lo.jpg
remote2book
08-05-2007, 14:49
hey mr rossoneri or any1 else can also answer this what program do u guys use to make wallpapers? and how do u make them?
actually, I think if you don't include Shevchenko, it'll be more popular, for now...
Blacktop
08-05-2007, 20:06
I like it. It looks like a movie poster. :)
dado d.d.
09-05-2007, 06:27
you ned stil to work alot to get nice wallpapers but dont give up!
here are my newest work
http://acmilan-cro.com/images/zoom/MTBMQM/Kaka,oneofakind.jpg
http://acmilan-cro.com/images/zoom/MTBMQM/dida_ckopy.jpg
http://acmilan-cro.com/images/zoom/MTBMQM/dida_ckopy.jpg
Let's seeif this link works. This is what I have as my background on my computer at school--b/c one of my fellow teachers is a ManU fan and was gioving me crap before last week's game.....and it's my background for my myspace page, so if any of you are on there look me up! And add me!
www.myspace.com/maldinifan
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t59/E-Commerce/AC%20MILAN/milan1.jpg
And I've had alot of interesting comments about my computer background, including this one senior boy who thought he was all that and knew everything. He saw my background and my pennant that's by my office door and said oh too bad, he saw ManU crush us. I looked at him and said well, you missed last week's game then, b/c we beat ManU and are in the Finals, not them. DUH! These supposed fans who know zip!
Mr.Rossoneri
09-05-2007, 08:14
you ned stil to work alot to get nice wallpapers but dont give up!
here are my newest work
http://acmilan-cro.com/images/zoom/MTBMQM/Kaka,oneofakind.jpg
http://acmilan-cro.com/images/zoom/MTBMQM/dida_ckopy.jpg
http://acmilan-cro.com/images/zoom/MTBMQM/dida_ckopy.jpg
Pretty nice, I couldn't find any appropriate pictures so that's why I went with Shev.
remote2book
09-05-2007, 09:44
ok..any1 wanna tell me how you guys make these?
Mr.Rossoneri
09-05-2007, 11:46
ok..any1 wanna tell me how you guys make these?
You need software called Adobe Photoshop, it takes a while to learn and get good at it.
remote2book
09-05-2007, 14:56
yea i got da latest one...adobe photoshop cs3....but pretty complicated...but i was messing around with some and i will upload them later...but i still dont know how to "Actually" make them..but these ones looks nice mr rossoneri
actually, I think if you don't include Shevchenko, it'll be more popular, for now...
I have to agree :D otherwise, nice work mr. :5ok:
remote2book
11-05-2007, 02:07
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m82/gsquad78605/fossa.jpg hey guys here is the first one ive ever made....with the help of my brother...still getting used to this program but lemme know how it looks
Mr.Rossoneri
15-05-2007, 14:54
The Lion etc is a good idea but pictures of people should always be clear, you can add some slight effect to them but most effects should be on the background or whatever else..but yea keep the pictures clear as they're the focal point. :)
Keep practicing you'll improve.
dado d.d.
24-05-2007, 09:50
my new wall
http://acmilan-cro.com/images/zoom/MTBMQM/Untitled-1.jpg
Kaka1899
24-05-2007, 13:41
that is some sick stuff man!
remote2book
24-05-2007, 14:18
wow dat is awsome....where did u get da pic of pippo holding the flag?
dado d.d.
24-05-2007, 16:04
Thanks,from one site i can post alot of them if you want,and i will do that if i foun the thred
remote2book
24-05-2007, 18:32
k do dat plzz thnx great wokr!!!!!!!
Mr.Rossoneri
27-05-2007, 21:14
New Pippo wall, I kept it pretty simple, might add more to it though.
http://img14.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=87182_pippo_122_955lo.jpg
dado d.d.
02-06-2007, 09:34
new,I think my best:
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/9595/untitled1ns6.jpg
Nice work dado keep makin new wallp.
Kaka1899
02-06-2007, 13:24
thats some sick stuff keep em coming!
:respect: Dado WOW your wallpapers are so beautiful! :5ok:
I have a forum about Football mostly for my friends and we all love different teams and players...most of us are Milanistas though :zany:
anways, can we use it in our forum? Of course we'll tell everybody that you made it :)
Mr.Rossoneri
03-06-2007, 11:34
Excuse me but why was my wallpaper changed to a picture of Christina Ricci?
*******s.
dado d.d.
05-06-2007, 08:00
thanks guys for comments
adn what wallpaper,this kaka?
dado d.d.
08-06-2007, 09:23
guess what new wall:
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/5610/untitled1copybm9.th.jpg (http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled1copybm9.jpg)
remote2book
08-06-2007, 11:44
man daddoo these look amazing....wat program r u using? i have adobe photoshop cs3....but iam not nearly as good as this..just a newbie..but good job :5ok:
dado d.d.
08-06-2007, 13:52
man daddoo these look amazing....wat program r u using? i have adobe photoshop cs3....but iam not nearly as good as this..just a newbie..but good job :5ok:
i use PS cs 2,i will get my cs3 but not right now i like this version very much,I think they arent so much diffrent :5ok:
alexmania1907
16-06-2007, 09:06
Good wallpaperss thankss...
Mr.Rossoneri
18-06-2007, 10:51
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9103/pippoaf3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
That's the Pippo one.
dado d.d.
02-07-2007, 10:28
guess what new wall iu think my best
http://acmilan-cro.com/images/zoom/MTBMQM/dida_1.jpg
Kaka1899
11-07-2007, 13:02
My First Go at it (not very good but an attempt all the same! :) )
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/Pippo357/kakagraphic2.jpg
dado d.d.
11-07-2007, 17:50
it's ok for first time,but kaka should be better cut,that its bad
Kaka1899
12-07-2007, 02:21
it's ok for first time,but kaka should be better cut,that its bad
yeah i screwed up am gna have another go later today ill post my results
can i request a team shot?
(i feel like a fag having just one dude on my screen)
Hello mates, This is my 1st message in here... :5ok:
I have to say that nice work guys, espiciallly dado :respect:
Welcome to MM Acm22 .. enjoy your stay and keep posting !
milanista mosta
12-08-2007, 20:11
Does anybody have wallpapaer of Pato?
dado d.d.
13-08-2007, 05:57
I will make it,but i cant find any good picture of him in Milan jersey
dado ... any chance of a team shot wall paper?
Mr.Rossoneri
25-08-2007, 08:01
If you guys could provide large clear images of Milan stars you want on a wallpaper I'm sure Dado or myself could make them.
dado d.d.
03-09-2007, 14:20
dado ... any chance of a team shot wall paper?
i will try,i wasnt home this few weeks,so i will try this week to make something
milanista mosta
07-11-2007, 20:18
Those are my wallpapers of my home team ZRINJSKI MOSTAR...
http://zrinjskimostarwallpaper.picturepush.com/profile
inter-1908
10-11-2007, 15:39
I want to create a wallpaper, is there a special program you use to create a wallpaper?
milanista mosta
10-11-2007, 15:42
I want to create a wallpaper, is there a special program you use to create a wallpaper?
Well yes... you must learn to work in PHOTOSHOP...thats all...
Blacktop
10-11-2007, 21:10
Photoshop Elements works just as well in case you don't have $600 to burn.
milanista mosta
11-11-2007, 14:06
Photoshop Elements works just as well in case you don't have $600 to burn.
Well i burn just 2 euros for original photoshop :D
inter-1908
11-11-2007, 14:50
Cant you just download free photoshop from the net somwhere?
inter-1908
12-11-2007, 10:52
ill pm u the link :5ok:
thank bro i got it, many thanks :5ok:
RECOBA
milanista mosta
01-04-2008, 02:24
http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/527381/640/527381.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/527381)
milanista mosta
01-04-2008, 02:25
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/526902/640/526902.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/526902)
milanista mosta
01-04-2008, 02:26
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/510644/640/510644.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/510644)
milanista mosta
01-04-2008, 02:27
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/502609/640/502609.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/502609)
milanista mosta
01-04-2008, 02:28
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/414290/640/414290.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/414290)
milanista mosta
01-04-2008, 02:29
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/375442/640/375442.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/375442)
milanista mosta
01-04-2008, 02:30
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/349690/640/349690.png (http://www.picturepush.com/public/349690)
milanista mosta
01-04-2008, 02:32
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/343863/640/343863.png (http://www.picturepush.com/public/343863)
milanista mosta
01-04-2008, 02:33
http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/343861/640/343861.png (http://www.picturepush.com/public/343861)
milanista mosta
01-04-2008, 02:34
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/286159/640/286159.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/286159)
Nothing against you milanista mosta. When I saw your wallpaper for the first time, nothing expressed me. I checked again, no Milan wallpaper you made. So I rate them just usual wallpapers.
milanista mosta
01-04-2008, 13:02
Sorry...i didnt know that this is tread only for Milan walls... It says - WALLPAPER I MADE so I thought that we can put here walls that we acctualy made and they are from other clubs also :)
I like the wallpapers, so I guess you can continue posting them :D
maybe I will borrow some ideas for my own masterpiece :)
milanista mosta
05-04-2008, 03:48
You will certanly borrow some ideas :D
milanista mosta
22-04-2008, 20:34
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/531899/640/531899.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/531899)
milanista mosta
22-04-2008, 20:35
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/538205/640/538205.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/538205)
milanista mosta
22-04-2008, 20:36
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/560605/640/560605.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/560605)
milanista mosta
22-04-2008, 20:37
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/580340/640/580340.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/580340)
milanista mosta
22-04-2008, 20:38
http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/601246/640/601246.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/601246)
remote2book
22-04-2008, 22:30
hey milanista mota can you make an milan ultras wallpeper thanks
milanista mosta
24-04-2008, 19:29
Sorry,only Zrinjski :)
milanista mosta
25-08-2008, 12:20
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/1008957/640/1008957.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/1008957)
Wow, great wallpaper mate!!!
By the way, where is Maldini? Ambrosini? You miss our captain and vice captain. :)
rosoneri_11
25-08-2008, 14:15
Very beautifull wallpaper!
nosurrender
27-08-2008, 00:38
thank you for milanista mosta
very very wonderful wallpaper:5ok:
milanista mosta
30-08-2008, 18:08
Forza Zrinjski :D
nosurrender
01-09-2008, 03:13
Forza Dalian HaiChang
jilang ultras
:cheers:
Calcio_Milan
02-09-2008, 05:31
http://img34.picoodle.com/data/img34/3/9/2/f_ACmilan2m_f85389f.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/9/2/f_ACmilan2m_f85389f.png&srv=img34)
no comments? what a shame! :)
nicely done calcio_milan!
make a couple with the new faces ;)
remote2book
04-09-2008, 19:17
forward is right that is an awsome wallpaper good job
milanista mosta
13-09-2008, 06:39
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/1047823/640/1047823.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/1047823)
Luka Modrić
@milanista mosta: wow, i LOVE your work. maybe you could make one with resolution 1280 x 800? ^^" would be glad about that :D
yeah, some fine photoshop skill there :) I don't really how Modric is as a player, but the wallpaper is adorable :)
milanista mosta
19-09-2008, 18:59
Thanks guys and girls :D
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r433/mzk57/Wallpapers/ACM2008-2009.jpg
Although I still belive that ACM will win the Scudetto :5schal: but this Jose Mourinho factor is really givig me head aches, big times :devf: But no hard feelings, I am a Jose fan & love his attitude :bri:
Plus UEFA Cup is ours & the only one who can stop us from winning it could be Carlo himself :w262: because the teams he put out for UEFA matches are really capable of repeating the performances of Deportivo 4-0 & PSV 2005 CL SF:hammer:
thats pretty cool man..i like it..
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/1008957/640/1008957.jpg (http://www.picturepush.com/public/1008957)
i like this a lot u did great job but ambro and paolo maldini are missing also would be better if all the players would weare ac milan shirts.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.