PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!


Smithy_24
11-05-2007, 08:39
Hey fellow Milan fans *waves*

Just thought I'd swing by here and say hello to everyone. I'm Lucinda, I'm 17, and I'm from Australia, I'm more of a new Milan fan, but I've been following them intently for a few months after getting over the World Cup loss and getting back into Italian football (which is in my opinion one of the best style of football ever).

Umm...I do follow EPL, and ironically enough my main team is Arsenal and my second is Chelsea, but I'm also a fan of Dinamo Kiev and Le Mans in France.

Hmm...I'm not sure what else to say about myself, if you want to know anything just ask! :D

ACMILAN1983
11-05-2007, 09:37
Welcome Lucinda *waves back*

Hopefully you should be able to learn about Milan here ;)

rome1977
11-05-2007, 09:50
Hi Lucinda! Best wishes from Ireland. Australia played really well in the World Cup.

Jim_UK
11-05-2007, 14:15
Welcome Lucinda, hope you enjoy it here :D

Jeff
11-05-2007, 15:42
welcome!!!!!!!

Reza
14-05-2007, 10:40
Welcome to MM Lucinda

Maldini+Nesta
14-05-2007, 12:52
welcome lucinda! Arsenal is the only EPL club for you.
i like the Gunners too.

great to have you. post often. :5ok:

Dil dil
08-06-2007, 02:57
welcome to this forum

lked
09-06-2007, 18:00
Welcome to MM Lucinda enjoy your stay here .

Kaka1899
11-06-2007, 05:23
Welcome to MM Lucinda. Forza Italia :D

Enjoy your stay!

rosoneri_11
11-06-2007, 06:12
welcome Lucinda.

Giovanni
12-06-2007, 04:46
I kind of expect a long serie of welcomes from the casanovas of MM :sun:
Anyway welcome Lucinda, tell us a bit more about you.
Actually i felt sorry to kill Aussies hopes in the WC but as we all know sport is cruel. I think we deserved to go through, considering the amount of chances we created during the match, with Toni wasting at least 3-4, but you did deserve to reach at least the quarters.

Anyway, sooner or later i will make a travel to Australia. I have lot of relatives there (well, i have relatives everywhere in the world) and i think it'd be a great trip..

Kaka1899
12-06-2007, 09:06
I kind of expect a long serie of welcomes from the casanovas of MM :sun:
Anyway welcome Lucinda, tell us a bit more about you.
Actually i felt sorry to kill Aussies hopes in the WC but as we all know sport is cruel. I think we deserved to go through, considering the amount of chances we created during the match, with Toni wasting at least 3-4, but you did deserve to reach at least the quarters.

Anyway, sooner or later i will make a travel to Australia. I have lot of relatives there (well, i have relatives everywhere in the world) and i think it'd be a great trip..

not that you are Gio :bri:

Giorgos
14-06-2007, 17:45
Welcome Lucinda....

Acmir^
14-06-2007, 19:30
welcome Lucinda
enjoy your stay