PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Tonight Milan


MUFC Cheshire
23-05-2007, 06:36
Everyone at Manchester United is behind you all the way.

rosoneri_11
23-05-2007, 06:57
thanks mate we will do our best tonight!

Ghost
23-05-2007, 07:03
Cheers Prawn Sandwich.

Kaka1899
23-05-2007, 07:12
Cheers Prawn Sandwich.

Prawn Sandwich :grinser:

Kaka1899
23-05-2007, 07:14
Milan Please

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/Pippo357/winforus.jpg

Please! :)

milancampioni
23-05-2007, 07:26
I live on Greece, but I couldn't find a ticket.... Anyway FORZA MILAN, WE' LL CRUSH THEM....

SkyEdge
23-05-2007, 10:20
Something truly amazing happened to me today. Let me share a story.

I woke up this morning drenched in sweats feeling anxious/nerveous about
tonights Final and I couldn't eat much the whole day as I had no appetite..

was walking to town when I passed by a Mosque, I walked in without even
planning to and just prayed. I prayed for Forgiveness and Luck for Milan.
( I had not prayed for years and was becoming more of a free thinker btw )
Met up with the Girlfriend for shopping and went for Dinner afterwards across
a beatiful Roman Themed Church.. I cant help myself but I walked in and just
kneeled infront of the cross.. Clasped my hands and prayed for Milan again..

Feel supremely confident that I will not be a depressed mess again tonight now..
Good Luck & Forza Milan !

ACMILAN1983
23-05-2007, 10:41
thanks MUFC Cheshire :)