PDA

View Full Version : Old supporter and new member !!!


MadAli
24-05-2007, 02:53
Hi,
I am Ali from Tunisia, i am a supporter for AC Milan since i was young.
I discover this forum lately and i want to share today my happiness with you after winning the Champions League Cup.
I wish i am welcome here !!!!!!!

ACMILAN1983
24-05-2007, 10:18
you are indeed welcome Ali. Have a good time :)

Jim_UK
24-05-2007, 10:59
greetings Ali, have fun here :p017:

Reza
24-05-2007, 11:01
Welcome Ali, great day it is for sure

FORZA MILAN

Dil dil
08-06-2007, 02:56
welcome to this forum

Maldini+Nesta
05-07-2007, 15:50
MadAli,

Great to have you here.

Post often + have fun!

:5ok:

Jeff
06-07-2007, 02:08
welcome to MM!

lked
06-07-2007, 07:53
Welcome to MM ali enjoy your stay here

Kaka1899
06-07-2007, 13:13
welcome to mm where everybody is welcome even Inter and Juve supporters! HAve fun!

rosoneri_11
07-07-2007, 02:45
Welcome MadAli to MM and have a good time.

Giorgos
07-07-2007, 02:57
Welcome to MM Ali from me also, from Greece.

humanTORCH
07-07-2007, 04:00
welcome and enjoy ur stay :5ok: