View Full Version : #7 Videos
Please whatever stuff you have from CL this season from Red Star to Liverpool. :3band: :rone: :rone: :3band:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QigGOOcwUuU&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPFH6AQe15w&mode=related&search=
Sorry:this i think is better....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShGoMtnyBtc&mode=related&search= :p017: :p017: :p017: :p017:
okay this is my last one i promise.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR2qAQIE1xQ&mode=related&search=
it starts off the same but then you get to see more celeberations towards the end..
Kaka1899
24-05-2007, 12:23
Team Behind the Board
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/Pippo357/teamboard.jpg
San Paolo and The CL Trophy
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/Pippo357/sanpaolo.jpg
Pirlo And Pippo (joint Celebration ;))
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/Pippo357/pirlopippo.jpg
Pippo and Belu and the Trophy
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/Pippo357/pippoberlu.jpg
Kaka And Trophy
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/Pippo357/kakacup.jpg
Berlu and The CL Trophy
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/Pippo357/berlucup.jpg
All The Team in there Suits and the Trophy (very Smart :))
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/Pippo357/teamcup.jpg
remote2book
24-05-2007, 13:27
anybody have vidoes of milan celebrating back at home? i read on the official site they were going on a parade and video of fans celebrating?
this is a video of the celebrations dinner afterwards.. berlu's laugh is really sleazy hehe..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kVaGKcb_8&mode=user&search=
Kaka1899
24-05-2007, 14:05
Haha Berlu is The Godfather! lovin that laugh! :D
This page from Fox Sports (http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/pgStory?contentId=6842360&pageNumber=1) has 57 pictures from the night, of both teams.
I merged the threads having to do with Athens, so basically post anything and everything having to do with glorious #7 here. Videos, compilations, pics, etc.
Good idea merging, I wasn't sure in which thread to post the link I found ...
_MaJi_tz
24-05-2007, 15:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjbl7KXKVzw&NR=1
team in milan
Great work please continue....
_MaJi_tz
24-05-2007, 18:14
any videos from town??
Christopher
25-05-2007, 00:52
http://mediacenter.gazzetta.it/MediaCenter/action/player?uuid=07d7dc3a-0a2c-11dc-9051-0003ba99c667&navName=2&idCanale=Calcio
Quivering
25-05-2007, 08:25
Hey guys, long time no see. Some clips I filmed:
Boarding the plane at Malpensa with the BRN. :D
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7918921629773732158
Pre-game warmp up:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5872222753360016877
30 minutes footage from around 89th minute, can see alot of posters especially from xtratime. The guy to the left at 50 seconds and laterholds up seven fingers is former milanmania administrator ACM1899:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1244486670121516809
curry chicken
25-05-2007, 14:10
TIFOSI VIDEO: The players bring the coppa to the fans after the ceremony... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi9mQMgLQBs
Post Match Interviews
Capitano is LITERALLY swept off by a cloud of Rossoneri, interviewer left speechless... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0pN-U0c7rY
Grande Rino... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgE3ltsz-q8
Oddo interview, styling in his Maglia Fortuna bandanna... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwqdsd8OUS0
Grande Nesta. Always camera shy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L-JTDQGtNc
Pippo (MOTM) and Carlito's final press conference, the team boarding the bus... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEK2aRqdPxY
CITY PARADE 1: The Tour Bus making it's round around Milano... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97rBzO4zXGg
CITY PARADE 2: It's beautiful pandemonium... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0pN-U0c7rY
More to come...
curry chicken
25-05-2007, 14:19
Re-live the Athens 1994 ceremony :proud:... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ipUdKhRQhg
Don't know how well you are informed here since I view only few/certain threads but learn to use soccepulse video forums (http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php?showforum=132). If it's not there, it's not in the internet...probably.
My recommended clips(Italian commentary) about the final, though see underlined:
PreGame
62 Mo - 08:64
DOWNLOAD FILEFRONT (http://files.filefront.com//;7608811;/)
1ST HALF
400 Mo - 50:40
DOWNLOAD FILEFRONT (http://files.filefront.com//;7601087;/)
2ND HALF
364 Mo - 47:30
DOWNLOAD FILEFRONT (http://files.filefront.com//;7608603;/)
Celebrations at stadium + interviews eith Milan players
545 Mo - 01:01:11
DOWNLOAD FILEFRONT (http://files.filefront.com//;7598848;/)
ENJOY !
Last Mins (2/3) of the game are missing, I will get them asap.
I also have all the highlights of all our games this season but my upload rate is something like 10kb :( But I'm sure you can find stuff from above mentioned soccerpulse.
MissNesta
26-05-2007, 07:56
Forza AC Milan :5schal: :5schal:
curry chicken, anybody, any video of celebrations for Piazza del Duomo and from San Siro?
curry chicken
26-05-2007, 15:25
Rosso6, I've found vids of the San Siro Summit celebration...
The players and their bambino do a victory walk/run around the San Siro to Queen's 'We are the Champions' --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk7-qFiOQR8
An emotional vid (atleast for me). Fireworks display around the Cl Coppa, as the players watch from the sidelines. Carlito watching the firworks is a strong image. The song of course is: "I migliori anni della nostra vita" --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRKfMmHDkhY
Rosso6, I've found vids of the San Siro Summit celebration...
The players and their bambino do a victory walk/run around the San Siro to Queen's 'We are the Champions' --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk7-qFiOQR8
Nice vids, good to see the other trophies were brought on. Nice show of support for Pippo from the crowd.
did san siro was sold out on friday night celebration?
did san siro was sold out on friday night celebration?
Noup. Only 30 000 they say ...
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.