PDA

View Full Version : Here si a crazy Milan Albanian Fan!!!


Alb_Milanist
25-05-2007, 13:53
how u doin?

I find this site at google, it seems to me very nice, so i came here.

Im 20 years old, and im a Milan fan for 11 years. i Love this team, i love the Milan red and black colours. Milan is always in my heart.

Oh, Im from Albania, and i live in Tirana. Seria A is the preferred league for Albanians. Milan is the mos preferred team.

I hope I'll find here good friends.

love u all!

:respect:

lked
25-05-2007, 14:42
Welcome to MM , enjoy your stay here :)

sheva-gila
25-05-2007, 14:49
how u doin?

I find this site at google, it seems to me very nice, so i came here.

Im 20 years old, and im a Milan fan for 11 years. i Love this team, i love the Milan red and black colours. Milan is always in my heart.

Oh, Im from Albania, and i live in Tirana. Seria A is the preferred league for Albanians. Milan is the mos preferred team.

I hope I'll find here good friends.

love u all!

:respect:


be sure that u will find here all that you need cuze we are the best we are grande we are MILAN .... enjoy mate!!!!

mir se vjen milanista !!!!

ACMILAN1983
25-05-2007, 15:29
Welcome alb_Milanist :)

Jim_UK
25-05-2007, 16:44
Greetings Alb_Milanist, enjoy your stay here :p017:

lked, you don't seem to post as much as before ... which is a shame

Nesta_zamalek
25-05-2007, 19:28
Welcome To MM :5ok:

Kaka1899
26-05-2007, 03:05
Welcome to MM enjoy your time here mate

Alb_Milanist
26-05-2007, 08:03
U are so good!

I wanna thnx u all!

vecanerisht tifozat shqiptare, qe qenka shume ketu! respektet e mia!

hany.Egypt
27-05-2007, 06:34
welcome Alb_Milanist

lked
27-05-2007, 07:05
Greetings Alb_Milanist, enjoy your stay here :p017:

lked, you don't seem to post as much as before ... which is a shame
Jamie this is the last week at school after be sure i'll post like in old times :5ok: :5ok:

Jim_UK
27-05-2007, 07:27
good stuff, hope your last week and any exams you might have goes well :5ok:

Dil dil
08-06-2007, 02:55
Welcome to this forum

22 Lory 7
04-07-2007, 08:57
Welocme alb milanist..
hope u will enjoy ur staing here as i hope..
meqe ra fjala un jam shqiptare....nga tirana ; )

Maldini+Nesta
05-07-2007, 14:46
Alb_Milanist,

Great to have you here.

Have fun and post often.

:5ok:

Jeff
06-07-2007, 02:09
welcome to MM!!