PDA

View Full Version : Carlo Ancelotti renews until 2010


Hasan Rossonero
31-05-2007, 13:59
I wasn't sure if this was the place to put this, but it seemed to match.

Great news. I am a big fan of Carlo.

remote2book
31-05-2007, 14:30
grande carlo.....iam also a fan...even though i critize him but he reallly did turn around our season by winning the CL and no doing too bad in serie A ...hopefully he can bring home the scuedetto next year

zlatanov
31-05-2007, 14:42
good move by the management that they didn't extend his contract by 1 year only as last time ... shows faith and respect for the man.
Would be curious to see what Carlo could do if he is given the players he wants, or at least close to it, as I am pretty sure he could win both serie A and CL with the right squad depth and personnel.

Kaka1899
31-05-2007, 15:10
Carlo has proven his worth and metal these last two seasons and deserves this chance great move by the manegment

Warro Bantan
31-05-2007, 16:28
I have to admit that I am both relieved, and excited all at once. This coach has done so much for us, we would be foolish not to ensure he stays with us for as long as he is mutually beneficial.

He has managed to have good raport with the team, the management, and the fans...he has led us to 2 UCLs and a Scudetto...whats not to like?

FORZA MIIIIIIILAN!! FORZA CARLO!!!!

ACMILAN1983
01-06-2007, 09:42
I have no complaints, this move was a given after the way we ended the season.

Let's hope for plenty more success between now and 2010 :)

Nalx
02-06-2007, 13:27
Carletto deserves it. Let's hope he can bring more silverwares

Ghost
02-06-2007, 14:14
Do you think he was more happy at winning the CL against Juventus or Liverpool?

My opinion is that he was more happy at winning it against Juventus, you should see him celebrating it after we won. Nice to see he has extended his contract, especially after hte start to season which included me not being so happy.

My name should say it all, you can spell Ancelotti without the 'AN'