PDA

View Full Version : Imagine owning this..


Ghost
03-06-2007, 08:08
beauty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeDXS4UwFpI&mode=related&search=

What a dream car.

Kaka1899
03-06-2007, 10:45
good video i like after they have unveiled it they are all standing around think "right what do we do now?" :D

Ghost
03-06-2007, 13:59
good video i like after they have unveiled it they are all standing around think "right what do we do now?" :D

lol, well if i was one of the players id jump straight in to it and turn the ignition.

Kaka1899
03-06-2007, 16:45
lol, well if i was one of the players id jump straight in to it and turn the ignition.
so what are Milan racing in?

Giorgos
03-06-2007, 17:03
It will be a championship with cars from the football clubs, i read about it 3 months ago. It's football club will have it's car and our looks very beautiful.

Blacktop
03-06-2007, 17:37
Too...blah. I prefer street rods myself.

And yeah, near the end, Paolo has this look on his face like, "Okay, what the hell do I do now?" while he's sitting on the car.

Warro Bantan
04-06-2007, 14:42
For a moment it looked as if Ronnie was thinking: "After a few weeks in Milanello, I am sure I can beat this car over 100m!!"

:D