PDA

View Full Version : Maldini speaking excellent English in interview


SANT
14-06-2007, 21:10
Is there anything he can't do well?

I've seen him talk perfect Spanish too... well, his wife probably had something to do with that, but still...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Y1Wk2wr74

ukrainian_CA
14-06-2007, 21:47
Is there anything he can't do well?

I've seen him talk perfect Spanish too... well, his wife probably had something to do with that, but still...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Y1Wk2wr74

I think his English is better than mine.
Though, I noticed this interview was taken about 3 years ago in wintertime. ))
Thomasson's reference and Paolo's foggy breath....

Well. What an outstanding guy he is!

P.S. It is so easy to speak better Spanish than mine than I think Paolo won ethere too. I bet my Ukrainian (not my native tounge) is better than his...)))

SANT
14-06-2007, 23:32
Meesh, you could still probably do better than him in chemistry class, right? :grinser:

SANT
22-06-2007, 19:48
Even Kaka' speaks very good English... and he doesn't play in EPL :grinser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2opszsRjbV4

remote2book
22-06-2007, 20:01
than i wonder y sheva left us......

ukrainian_CA
24-06-2007, 16:20
than i wonder y sheva left us......

You might understand why when you mature a tad.

Mehdi
28-06-2007, 10:23
You might understand why when you mature a tad.

He left because he's under the thumb.

Dil dil
07-07-2007, 01:36
Proud of our Capatino
Thank you for this video