PDA

View Full Version : Milan Tickets


Mr.Rossoneri
18-06-2007, 14:46
My brother and I are thinking of going to a Milan match this year we've never been can someone give me some information on whereabouts I could get tickets and accommodation. Also is the fixture list for the new season out yet so I could choose the game, obviously a home game we wish to go to.

Mr.Rossoneri
18-06-2007, 14:56
I've been checking on the Milan website I just want to know if there's any other places that give better offers.

SANT
18-06-2007, 15:23
Fixtures are not defined yet...

tickets you can buy on ACMILAN.COM, or in Banca Intesa (italian), and of course, at San Siro...

Jasper
18-06-2007, 23:44
You probably want to see a big game(Inter, Juve, Roma) and you can't get better offers to those. Others are easy to get and quite cheap. Official channels are always best for tickets as you can be sure there's no fraud. But yeah, the fixture list is not yet done(last year it was announced 30-th of August) and after that the game-tickets will be let out 2-3 weeks before the match.

Debs
19-06-2007, 07:26
We do not traffick in tickets here for obvious reasons. If people can tell you official places to get tickets, that's great. The official site has a link for tickets for obvious reasons!!!