PDA

View Full Version : What does Galliani mean by this?


tardissun
25-06-2007, 21:12
"Couldn’t Milan sign an Italian talent? ‘When I was at Monza, I was the first one to point towards the young players. But, Milan have other needs. On this I need to be clear. A conclusion has already emerged from our screening. We will look abroad for the reinforcement in our attack. I am not naming names. We have until the end of August and we will take the time that we need to make the right choice.’"

Milan have a need to sign players from abroad? I would love to see Milan sign some Italian players, even if they will be younger players to loan out. I understand that buying from an Italian team costs more, in general, than buying a young talent from Brazil, but what does he mean here?

Link:
http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=48794

Mystik
25-06-2007, 21:29
He's just saying that he more or less doesn't see the answer to our striker problems in Italy but abroad. Not that foreign players are necessarily better but he just doesn't see our answer here in Italy.

Warro Bantan
26-06-2007, 14:10
And, Quagriarella (I know I cant spell his name to save my life :D ) really is the only player I think worthy of a Milan shirt, insofar as attacking players go...so I tend to agree with Galliani in this...

prifess
27-06-2007, 10:26
giueseppe rossi is a rising talent as well ...

Kaka1899
27-06-2007, 15:16
giueseppe rossi is a rising talent as well ...


arnt Man U off loading him?

erward
01-07-2007, 14:50
I think young player like sanli tuncay, rafael sobis, adriano, diego milito more valuable for milan.