PDA

View Full Version : AC Milan DVDs??


Maldini+Nesta
23-07-2007, 16:15
Where can I find either official or copied legendary matches
or highlights of our beloved Rossoneri on DVD? I will pay
for shipping and provide CDs to burn someone's copies.
Also will they play on a North American DVD player? If not,
they should work on an American PC, correct?

I did a search and I didn't find any threads about it.
Please erase this thread if this has already been discussed.

Thanks so much for your time and effort.

:5ok:

Jasper
23-07-2007, 20:30
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20955

Maldini+Nesta
24-07-2007, 08:47
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20955
Thanks, but i meant so i can have a hard copy to pop in anytime.

:nervous:

Jasper
24-07-2007, 11:53
Don't have a DVD writer to help you myself....maybe someone will. My collection isn't that good anyway.

Warro Bantan
24-07-2007, 18:23
Good question Maldini+Nesta....I certainly would love to purchase same, especially if they are high quality.

wils6000
31-07-2007, 10:44
u can supply you with whatever games and gazzetta dvds you want milan rleated of course !!! pm me as easier - i have all milan gazzetta releaes plus loads more and can get mot milan game son dvd- will workon all players as burnt onto dvd-r so so l;ong as you can play that format disc you are okay

Bosniaco
31-07-2007, 14:28
u can supply you with whatever games and gazzetta dvds you want milan rleated of course !!! pm me as easier - i have all milan gazzetta releaes plus loads more and can get mot milan game son dvd- will workon all players as burnt onto dvd-r so so l;ong as you can play that format disc you are okay
Upload them on the net!!!!!!!!! :5ok: :5ok:

remote2book
31-07-2007, 15:35
hey wils..iam looking for the new gezzetta campione'd europa 7 disc version...please upload it

Bosniaco
31-07-2007, 18:45
I will download anything that has to do with Milan :)