View Full Version : Nfl Any1?
remote2book
29-07-2007, 03:16
hey guys i dk how many of u like American football or NFL (National football league) but i live in seattle in america and as u guys know american football is really big over here so if any others wud like to we can discuss it here ...or watever :p017:
Maldini+Nesta
29-07-2007, 20:14
What team do you like?
My wife and I are huge Chicago Bears fans.
I was born + raised in Chicago.
:5ok:
I live equi-distant from Buffal (Bills), Cleveland (Browns) and Pittsburgh (or P*gsburgh)(intended typo, the Steelers). I hate American football. Next to baseball, I can't think of a sport with fatter, lazier "athletes" who don't do a whole heckuva lot out there. So I have a few things to say....maybe you'll get my amused point!!!
Football(american)=fat guys in tight uniforms patting each others butts.....
AND I get eurosport's catalog, tons of soccer merchandise from uniforms to cleats. They have some awesome tee shirts, the latest one that has me chuckling says:
In REAL football:
-we do actually use our feet to play
-we don't stop play every 6 seconds
-we're not covered head to toe in pads
-we don't suck oxygen on the sidelines
-we play more than one game a week
-and have a REAL world championship
So if you can't handle that, gp play that SORRY excuse of a sport they call football...
YOU WIMP!!!
:5ok: :5ok: I swear, one of these tee shirts with these copmparisons, either this one or another one they have, is going to end up in my collection!!
Maldini+Nesta
30-07-2007, 20:43
Ok, Debs...why on Earth did you come to this thread with all
that hate? :zany:
I get it, you don't like the sport. But to say its a joke or not
tough is just nonsense. A bunch of fat guys, I think the only
fat guys out there are a few Defensive and Offensive linemen
and most of those guys are very very strong.
I mean a 300+man running 40yrds in under 5 seconds and
can lift 300-700 lbs is not a joke.
I love footie too, but it is a different kind of sport with different skills
needed.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.