PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Janek Makowski


JanekMakowski
01-08-2007, 13:52
I'd like to say hello to all people on this board. Regards, Janek

Kaka1899
01-08-2007, 14:05
hi Janek welcome to MM enjoy your stay

Mods move it please :)

ACMILAN1983
01-08-2007, 15:15
Welcome to MM Janek :)

Siregar
01-08-2007, 16:49
Welcome mate! Enjoy here!

Jim_UK
02-08-2007, 02:42
Hi Janek!

Welcome and have fun here :5ok:

I must admit, when i was looking quickly through the new posts, i thought Marek Jankulovski was here introducing himself :grinser:

Siregar
02-08-2007, 04:53
Hi Janek!

Welcome and have fun here :5ok:

I must admit, when i was looking quickly through the new posts, i thought Marek Jankulovski was here introducing himself :grinser:
What would you say if Jankulovski was introducing himself?

rosoneri_11
02-08-2007, 05:04
Wellcome Janek to MM! :5ok:

lked
02-08-2007, 09:08
Welcome to MM Jankes , enjoy your stay here

Maldini+Nesta
02-08-2007, 10:19
Janek Makowski,

Welcome to MilanMania!
Great to have you.
Post often + have fun.

Please fill out your profile with location and fav players,
get a free avatar too. It makes it more fun
for us all to know who you are.

:5ok: FORZA MILAN!!