PDA

View Full Version : Here to Help and Get Help


AngellaGrey
11-08-2007, 02:25
Hallo everyone, I am glad to be here and I will briefly introduce myself. I grew up in Miami, California. I'm 25, and I'm study chemistry I love sunsets over a body of water, music playing my guitar, playing with my pets. Hope to be usefull to community ;) --------------------------------------- Angella J. Grey

Kaka1899
11-08-2007, 03:17
Mods could this be moved please :)

Welcome to MM the happiest place on the web :D

ACMILAN1983
11-08-2007, 08:08
welcome Angella, have a good stay here :)

Franco6
12-08-2007, 12:28
Welcome to MM Angella, hope u stick around.

Acmir^
12-08-2007, 13:37
Welcome Angella, enjoy your stay :)

Jim_UK
12-08-2007, 15:11
Welcome to MM Angella :)

Enjoy yourself here and feel free to post lots of photos in the pictures thread :D

Vadim
12-08-2007, 15:38
Its another bot. I expect zeekay to attempt to start another relationship :D

Jim_UK
12-08-2007, 16:05
Boooooooooooo to bots

I thought i had a new friend there :D


Though i of course knew it was a bot all along :guw:

Nalx
13-08-2007, 07:59
Its another bot. I expect zeekay to attempt to start another relationship :D
LOOOLL.. Have you seen Zeekay's web site? It's kinda impossible to find "sunset over a body of water" in his mountainous town. But nothing is impossible for Zeekay :5ok: