PDA

View Full Version : Rossonero in Distress


drucurl
19-08-2007, 12:32
I have created this thread primarily out of concern for our own Warro Bantan. As some of you might know hurricane Dean is heading to Jamaica. I haven't heard from Warro for two days and I'm very concerned about him....I hope this thread may one day grow into some sort of meaningful relief network for our brothers in red and black regardless of their nationalities.
Dean is due to directly hit Jamaica.
Warro Buddy you are in out thoughts :p155:

Tony29.
19-08-2007, 12:45
No hurricane can hurt Warro Bantan.
I expect him as soon as possible with his famous "This will be a long season" :)

Kaka1899
19-08-2007, 12:45
This is a good idea Dru :)

Warro hope your safe mate :)

slicknick
19-08-2007, 12:53
Be careful, Warro...


Hope the hurricane hurts the least number of people possible

Mystik
19-08-2007, 12:59
Hope Warro'll be alright. We were lucky here to only get grazed by Hurricane Dean.

Jim_UK
19-08-2007, 13:02
I posted my thoughts in the only weather related thread we had (UK Weather in Flamer's Paradise) a couple of days ago.

I saw him online on Friday and he was online briefly on Saturday, though he didn't speak. So maybe it was his wife or a friend, not sure.

I'm sure he'll be fine. The Baron knows no fear :D

ACMILAN1983
19-08-2007, 15:09
Hopefully Warro's doing safe, I'm sure the guy was prepared, but my wishes are with him and his family

Reza
19-08-2007, 15:15
Hope you are safe and well Warro, the best to everybody in the path of the hurricane.

NAMMY
19-08-2007, 15:22
Hear, hear.

rosoneri_11
19-08-2007, 15:45
I hope hes OK and everything to be allright!


Come on mate, post us something and put an end in our bad thoughts. We are waiting to hear you Warro.

Vadim
19-08-2007, 15:57
Stay safe Warro, hopefully everything will be alright for you and your family, and all of Jamaica for that matter.

hany.Egypt
19-08-2007, 16:01
hope he and all his people are safe, and hope that the jamaicaian (spelling?) is ready.

zlatanov
19-08-2007, 16:04
stay safe warro :5ok:

I am sure he will be alright as they have been expecting this for some time now and for sure precautionary measures have been taken in time.
Let's hope Dean slows down by the time it reaches, if at all, Jamaica nad takes it easy on the falks there.

peters
19-08-2007, 16:07
No hurricane can hurt Warro Bantan.
I expect him as soon as possible with his famous "This will be a long SILLY season" :)
be well and all!

oh btw, i hope u stashed the stuff somewhere dry! :5ok:

kastriot
19-08-2007, 16:34
Stay safe Warro, Take care of your family

Ghost
19-08-2007, 16:38
Hope Warro and his family are safe and sound.

mrki
19-08-2007, 17:22
Warro man, I hope nothing will happen in the end. In any case, just tajke your Gattuso shirt and no living thing can hurt you! Hope you are OK.

Blacktop
20-08-2007, 01:54
I heard on the news that nine have died so far, but thank God it stayed on the coast. It could turn into a Cat. 5 as it approaches the Cayman Islands. Jesus.

mzk57
20-08-2007, 02:14
Inshallah He will be fine :5ok:

drucurl
20-08-2007, 02:53
I heard on the news that nine have died so far, but thank God it stayed on the coast. It could turn into a Cat. 5 as it approaches the Cayman Islands. Jesus.
9 Jamaicans? :dontkn: I really hope to hear from Warro

Blacktop
20-08-2007, 02:59
Yeah, me too. But given the ferocity of Dean, I suppose some fatalities were inevitable.

Giorgos
20-08-2007, 03:05
Try to be optimistic, with that situation the first thing you have in mind is to find a safe place for you and your familly so it is probable he is not in MM that moments..

Nalx
20-08-2007, 06:10
Great thread dude. But hey nobody created a thread like this when the earthquake hit my city Yogyakarta last year causing over 5000 casualties and and leaving hundreds thousand people homeless :depress: I never had an experience with hurricane and stuff like that but living on this restless archipelago sure taught me something about natural disaster. My thoughts and prayers for you Warro man, stay safe and healthy

atreides602
20-08-2007, 06:20
best wishes for warro, hope to hear from him soon.

drucurl
20-08-2007, 07:43
Great thread dude. But hey nobody created a thread like this when the earthquake hit my city Yogyakarta last year causing over 5000 casualties and and leaving hundreds thousand people homeless I never had an experience with hurricane and stuff like that but living on this restless archipelago sure taught me something about natural disaster. Warro man, stay safe and healthy
Sorry dude i'm relatively new to MM. Anyway this thread is for all our brothers in trouble :respect:

drucurl
20-08-2007, 12:05
Jamaica has been hit pretty bad. Anyone knows Warro's home # in jamaica?

Jim_UK
20-08-2007, 13:07
I heard alot of the phone lines had been hit, so i'm not sure you'd be able to get through to him even if anyone had his number.

I'm sure he's fine :D

peters
20-08-2007, 13:16
I heard alot of the phone lines had been hit, so i'm not sure you'd be able to get through to him even if anyone had his number.

I'm sure he's fine :D
They do have cell phones in Jamaica...? :pp20:

Im sure he's fine too!

Jim_UK
20-08-2007, 13:18
haha, i know peters ... but drucurl asked for his home number ;)

He was telling me his mum's (or some relative) house has a huge thick concrete shelter, so i'm sure they're all tucked up safely in there.

drucurl
20-08-2007, 14:14
They do have cell phones in Jamaica...? :pp20:

Im sure he's fine too!
Land lines are more reliable (provided of course that they haven't been knocked down :eekani: than cellphones. Besides i'm sure if warro's cell was working he may have been able to hit us a line. I post from my cell all the time because admin has blocked MM from my server @ work.

peters
20-08-2007, 15:13
i know, i was a bit joking with it. still, if he is anywhere near a mess he could be in i think the MM is the last thing to bother with and posting via cell. Rightly so.

Jim_UK
20-08-2007, 15:33
i know he likes his space, so he might be a bit desperate to get back to work :rotfl: Just kidding Baron Bantan :D

drucurl
20-08-2007, 16:19
i know he likes his space, so he might be a bit desperate to get back to work :rotfl: Just kidding Baron Bantan :D
Who'd have thought that me a trini ultra would have been concerned about a jamaican guy :eekani:

Jim_UK
20-08-2007, 16:27
you're a softie at heart dru ... admit it :guw:

drucurl
20-08-2007, 17:39
you're a softie at heart dru ... admit it :guw:

It's like this Jim.....If you saw an Interfan on fire.....wouldn't you at least pee on him?? :D :grinser:
Poor Warro can't even laugh at me when Trinidad U-17 got their asses handed to them by Ghana :p155:

Last time Ivan hit Grenada and flattened the place......I paid my own ticket and went there as a volunteer.....we ARE our brothers' keeper don't ever forget that guys :5ok:

Jim_UK
20-08-2007, 18:19
well someone is online in warro's name right now ... but again they're not answering. Hopefully it's all ok.

drucurl
21-08-2007, 10:46
Still no word from Warro :(
:wth: What's wrong with him..... if a hurricane hit Trinidad I'd be telling you guys everything :mad:
In other news the block function isn't working @ my work :D :D

Jim_UK
21-08-2007, 11:14
Who are you trying to block? :d33:

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation why Warro hasn't got in touch, don't worry :D

hitmannq8
21-08-2007, 11:38
Honestly, if I were hit by a hurricane the last thing on my mind would be getting online to update my friends on how i am, let alone coming to MM. He's fine, don't worry about him. Its not the first or the last hurricane he's been through.

drucurl
21-08-2007, 11:56
Who are you trying to block? :d33:

All this month someone in IT has restricted access to MM (probably an Interfan because Froza Inter works just fine :nunu: )....today for some reason the block is down (and good thing too I left my cellphone in the bathroom :zany: )

Honestly I hope Warro is somewhere sipping on some Ting (a jamaican soda- the best ever!!) eating some jerk pork and akee telling jamaican interfans to 'haul dey rassclart" and that "dem ah need fi stay far from we" :D :D :D

hany.Egypt
21-08-2007, 17:54
Hope you are right hitman

drucurl
22-08-2007, 11:52
This is today's call for Warro Bantan...may he and his family be safe and dry :respect:

zlatanov
22-08-2007, 14:19
just got a pm from warro - he nad his peple are fine and dandy. :5ok:
you can release that air now, dru :D

Warro Bantan
22-08-2007, 14:45
Hey everyone!! And especially Dru, for starting this thread!!!!! I am fine thanks!! All is well, no major loss, (except some fruit trees, but I will miss the fruits and their juice), and now we are putting the pieces back together.

No water until this morning, and stillno electricity... but I am hoping that we will have it back by tonite, or early tomorrow.

Have water and electricity at work, where I am now...

Jamaica only had two fatalities that I kno of, and no major looting, or riots of any kind...someone here said that we had advance notice, and indeed we did, so we planned well...stored water, bought non-perishable food..etc...but luckily for us (JA) the hurricane didnt linger like Ivan did, but kept going...so the damage, though serious, was not as bad as it could have been had it stayed a while...but, apparently, as the joke goes:

"Hurricane Dean didnt stay because he heard that general elections were being held in JA soon, and no one in their right mind stays for JA´s elections"...

So, again, (pauses to wipe tears of disbelief, and appreciation) thanks for the thoughts , the PMs, and to dru for the thread. Glad to see that Dean spared the isle of beautiful women!

Bless all!!

drucurl
22-08-2007, 14:52
just got a pm from warro - he nad his peple are fine and dandy. :5ok:
you can release that air now, dru :D

Who cares about Jamaica :stuckup: they'll all be in a more lucid frame of mind now that all those herb trees have gone with the wind :eekani:

Warro Bantan
22-08-2007, 15:08
Who cares about Jamaica :stuckup: they'll all be in a more lucid frame of mind now that all those herb trees have gone with the wind :eekani: Are you crazy? Didnt u kno we had advance warning? :rollani:

We took care to harvest early, store safe, and replanting is already ongoing...rumor has it that farmers were working in the fields, and only got upset when their "cigarettes" got too wet to smoke as they worked...at that point, I hear they went and got shelter.... :pp20:

And by the way, I will cease all further shipments to you, unless you retract that "lucid" comment... :grinser:

drucurl
22-08-2007, 15:52
Are you crazy? Didnt u kno we had advance warning? :rollani:

We took care to harvest early, store safe, and replanting is already ongoing...rumor has it that farmers were working in the fields, and only got upset when their "cigarettes" got too wet to smoke as they worked...at that point, I hear they went and got shelter.... :pp20:

And by the way, I will cease all further shipments to you, unless you retract that "lucid" comment... :grinser:
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Pure genious man +rep :respect:

ACMILAN1983
22-08-2007, 16:04
Good to see you back Warro!! :)

Warro Bantan
22-08-2007, 16:05
Bless mi doops!! Nuh seh nuttin! yuh dun kno! :respect:

Warro Bantan
22-08-2007, 16:06
Thanks Dev!! :D The previous answer was for Dru.

Mystik
22-08-2007, 16:24
Good to see you back Warro :D I heard rumours that another hurricane might give us a little visit in the Caribbean this weekend..hope those are false.

drucurl
22-08-2007, 16:41
Good to see you back Warro :D I heard rumours that another hurricane might give us a little visit in the Caribbean this weekend..hope those are false.
er where do you live Mystik sorry for not including you in my concern :p155:

I hope all you guys are convinced now that Trinidad is the best island in the Caribbean....not only is our flag Red and Black :rone: but Hurricanes always bypass us (kinda like what the good players do to Milan in this year's transfer market :zany: )

Bless mi doops!! Nuh seh nuttin! yuh dun kno!
:r11: Blessings meh brethren .............Rastafari!!! :5ok:

Mystik
22-08-2007, 17:47
It had past me by the time this thread was made, and I live in St. Lucia, the island with the best beaches of the lot ;)

SANT
22-08-2007, 19:23
since you guys speak so highly of each of your islands, I think I'm gonna have to let these hurricanes go by (hopefully without further damages to you and yours) and then go see each one myself to decide which one is the nicest...

so far my Caribbean experience is limited to Cuba... I remember we have a beautiful juventina in Trinidad too...

Dru, what's her name?

drucurl
22-08-2007, 20:19
since you guys speak so highly of each of your islands, I think I'm gonna have to let these hurricanes go by (hopefully without further damages to you and yours) and then go see each one myself to decide which one is the nicest...

so far my Caribbean experience is limited to Cuba... I remember we have a beautiful juventina in Trinidad too...

Dru, what's her name?
:wth: :wth: Dude, the population of Trinidad is 1.3 million...the probability of me knowing who you're talking about is smaller than me convincing Warro that the Mighty Sparrow> Bob Marley :eek:

SANT
22-08-2007, 21:06
I meant a girl who is member of MM... she appears every now and then... she's from Trinidad too, tall, tanned, pretty... she's a Juve fan, but we still like her (at least I do)... but I can't remember her name or nickname...

RIO
23-08-2007, 10:15
Are you crazy? Didnt u kno we had advance warning? :rollani:

We took care to harvest early, store safe, and replanting is already ongoing...rumor has it that farmers were working in the fields, and only got upset when their "cigarettes" got too wet to smoke as they worked...at that point, I hear they went and got shelter.... :pp20:

And by the way, I will cease all further shipments to you, unless you retract that "lucid" comment... :grinser:

This is why I like Jamaicans. Hard working AND they know the important things in life. :5ok:

Ghost
23-08-2007, 11:04
Warro nice to see your back buddy :5ok:

Warro Bantan
23-08-2007, 14:19
Gracias bandito!! And yes RIO...we are fully aware that rum, smoke, and partying are essential components of a happy life!!

Nalx
23-08-2007, 14:58
Good to see you back Warro :D I heard rumours that another hurricane might give us a little visit in the Caribbean this weekend..hope those are false.

Looks like you guys in the Caribbean sea are as familiar with hurricane as we are in Indonesia familiar with earthquake. :nervous: Anyway glad to hear everything's okay with you Warro

ACMILAN1983
23-08-2007, 15:08
It had past me by the time this thread was made, and I live in St. Lucia, the island with the best beaches of the lot ;)

Glad to hear it didn't affect you :)

I meant a girl who is member of MM... she appears every now and then... she's from Trinidad too, tall, tanned, pretty... she's a Juve fan, but we still like her (at least I do)... but I can't remember her name or nickname...

I think her username is Del Piero and she is beautiful indeed :)

Warro Bantan
23-08-2007, 15:25
Thank Nalx......I appreciate your thoughts!

Jeff
23-08-2007, 15:49
Nice to see you here Warro :)

Warro Bantan
23-08-2007, 17:09
Thanks Jeff...this thread is really very moving, and I cannot express how much I appreciate the thoughts and sentiments here....(even if now I have something actually be grateful to Dru for....) :rollani: :D

drucurl
24-08-2007, 01:12
Thanks Jeff...this thread is really very moving, and I cannot express how much I appreciate the thoughts and sentiments here....(even if now I have something actually be grateful to Dru for....) :rollani: :D
I hope this theread wold be used to care for other Rossonero in distress. We are living in the last daya (2Ti 3:1-5) and many of our brothers will be faced with dire straights.

Warro I'm glad that you and your family are alright....really I am ...however don't think that I'm getting soft on you.....next Trini vs Jamaica I'm going to flame you more than a piece of jerk pork on an open grill :D

Warro Bantan
24-08-2007, 10:51
Well, seein as how Rasta dont eat pork, could you flame me maybe like some tofu? :D

drucurl
24-08-2007, 12:04
Well, seein as how Rasta dont eat pork, could you flame me maybe like some tofu? :D:haha: seriously..you're on a roll :respect: ...but I can't give ANYONE rep pts :wth:

Warro Bantan
24-08-2007, 12:21
So now you want to flame me on a roll? Sheesh!! How hungry are you? Maybe u need a pill like Ronaldo now takes for his thyroid probs? :dontkn:

Just your friendly pharmaceutical rep at your service!! :D

Reza
24-08-2007, 12:35
dru, I have extra rep points to give :D
Good to see you back Warro

Warro Bantan
24-08-2007, 12:37
Thanks rez.....its GREAT to be back!!

drucurl
24-08-2007, 14:48
So now you want to flame me on a roll? Sheesh!! How hungry are you? Maybe u need a pill like Ronaldo now takes for his thyroid probs? :dontkn:

Just your friendly pharmaceutical rep at your service!! :D

Sheesh you Jamaicans take your ..er...er...herbal protocol :D too seriously :wallbang:
"pharmaceutical rep" ?? :wth: :wth: in Trinidad 'dealer' or 'pusher' or even 'salesman' will suffice :o

Warro Bantan
24-08-2007, 14:52
No, I actually work for a pharmaceutical company...for real...:5ok:

And, in more news, Giorgos is reporting huge numbers of fires in Greece...lets all hope that nothing untoward happens to our fellow Milanista in Greece!!

drucurl
24-08-2007, 16:37
No, I actually work for a pharmaceutical company...for real...:5ok:

And, in more news, Giorgos is reporting huge numbers of fires in Greece...lets all hope that nothing untoward happens to our fellow Milanista in Greece!!

oooh didn't know you were really into actual medicine :stupid: ..... Our concern goes out to our brothers in Greece...although I doubt I could be of any practical help to the greeks...like I could be to my fellow islanders.....hope there's someone there for you guys too ...damn I feel sooo stupid for making this thread now :wallbang:

Nalx
25-08-2007, 20:46
oooh didn't know you were really into actual medicine :stupid: ..... Our concern goes out to our brothers in Greece...although I doubt I could be of any practical help to the greeks...like I could be to my fellow islanders.....hope there's someone there for you guys too ...damn I feel sooo stupid for making this thread now :wallbang:

This is a good thread indeed but I think we all hope it to be ended asap though it's impossible to stop the disasters from happening in this big blue marble. Stay safe Giorgos..

Warro Bantan
26-08-2007, 22:26
I beg to differ Dru, (whats new :dontkn: )...this is one of the best threads u have ever started...:5ok:

Lets pray for rain in Greece!! Giorgos! How is it going?

Rayno_acm
26-08-2007, 23:28
I think that in this case, the fires in Greece have nothing in common with "the power of the nature". :rolleyes:

I heard on the news, that there are evidences that those fires are started not by the nature, but by few men... :eekani: It seems they did it, because they want to free some space from the forests or something like that. :d55:
It's always sad when the normal people suffer because of the foolishness or the greed of some brainless bastards... :d55:
Hope the Greek police will find them and will give them what they deserve... :hammer: :5horse: :ban:

drucurl
27-08-2007, 00:10
Yes arson is highly suspected.... :wallbang: greedy bastards :wth:
Warro the thing is just as I wanted to come to jamaica to assist you and others....I am hoping that others who read this thread would be moved to help those they can.

There is no direct flight from Trinidad to Greece and for me to get there on my own would be very difficult.....I was hoping that those most able to would b able to lend a hand to whomever they could in Greece not just to Giorgios :respect:

I can't believe that you expected a Trini to agree with you on anything though :D


In other news of distress they are suspecting that p.i.g.eons' poo is responsible for corroding the truss bridge that collapsed over the missisippi river :eek: As an engineer I will henceforth somehow p.i.g.eon-proof all my bridges. And no Warro I did not work on the bridge in Minnesota, however I wouldn't be surprised if the chief design engineer was screaming "bomboclart!!!" when the bridge fell :D

edit: huh? the word "p.i.g." is banned?? So what do we call the juventinos now :uhm:
(no offense Tony) :D

atreides602
31-08-2007, 08:03
Been out for a while , Warro, so good to have u back :5ok:

Warro Bantan
31-08-2007, 11:16
Thanks atreides!!

rosoneri_11
31-08-2007, 12:39
Hope the Greek police will find them and will give them what they deserve... :hammer: :5horse: :ban:




Τhey wont do anything my friend. Greek politics and the hole goverment here sucks. Greece is a country that everything works wrong! Every year the life here is going more and more badly.Here the "bad" people are doing everything they want without any punish,they rule that country as they wish, they steal our moneys and they are joking with the poore people.The same goes and for politics.As for the fires i'm absolutely 100% that are involed politics and the "bad" guys wich are friends with greek politics. I'm a Greek but i will say the truth no matter what is. Greece is a country without future.The politics sucks, they had made Greece as one of the most expensive countries of the world, everything here is expensive and the bad is that the most people are poore people.The life here sucks.I'm taking very serious of going away from Greece and live out of here. :mad:

Giorgos
31-08-2007, 12:59
Τhey wont do anything my friend. Greek politics and the hole goverment here sucks. Greece is a country that everything works wrong! Every year the life here is going more and more badly.Here the "bad" people are doing everything they want without any punish,they rule that country as they wish, they steal our moneys and they are joking with the poore people.The same goes and for politics.As for the fires i'm absolutely 100% that are involed politics and the "bad" guys wich are friends with greek politics. I'm a Greek but i will say the truth no matter what is. Greece is a country without future.The politics sucks, they had made Greece as one of the most expensive countries of the world, everything here is expensive and the bad is that the most people are poore people.The life here sucks.I'm taking very serious of going away from Greece and live out of here. :mad:

I totally agree, i wrote a lot of details a few days ago to a private message that i send to Dru :mad: .

To have a good life here you must be "Lamogio", i ask Ross to explain it's meaning to you :grinser: .

rosoneri_11
31-08-2007, 13:13
I totally agree, i wrote a lot of details a few days ago to a private message that i send to Dru :mad: .

To have a good life here you must be "Lamogio", i ask Ross to explain it's meaning to you :grinser: .



Well....... "lamogio"........ i'll try to explane it.
Lamogio is the person who want to do his job without caring if he gonna make a bad thing to another person. Even if he knows that he is fault he doenst care of that. He would do his "bad" job without compunctions.And they are involed in "bad" jobes where the simple population is punished and not them.
Lamogio is a stupid,bad, and without honor person.
I think i explained it well. Giorgos will tell. :grinser:

drucurl
04-09-2007, 10:19
Great to hear the fires in Greece are subsiding!!! I think that one day we Milan fans should organise ourselves geographically so that we would be able to check on fellow rossoneri close to us. I have aready resigned my self to the task of saving Warro and his family :) (or maybe just Warro's family......hey I can't save everybody :guw: ) as well as Mystik and his family too. :strong:

Of course that's just me being my visionary idealistic forward thinking trini self again :zany:

Giorgos
04-09-2007, 12:17
Well....... "lamogio"........ i'll try to explane it.
Lamogio is the person who want to do his job without caring if he gonna make a bad thing to another person. Even if he knows that he is fault he doenst care of that. He would do his "bad" job without compunctions.And they are involed in "bad" jobes where the simple population is punished and not them.
Lamogio is a stupid,bad, and without honor person.
I think i explained it well. Giorgos will tell. :grinser:

A good explaining of it, the person who does things illegal or not just to make his life better without considering the sequences of his actions, to pass over dead bodies to help yourself without having any conpunctions. He will try to earn money, fame without get tired with "ugly" ways and a lot of times he/she wears masks, he/she is good in front of a person and abuse him behind his back.

drucurl
29-10-2007, 07:35
Jamaica is on storm alert again :wallbang: ....so please everybody keep Warro in your thoughts :5ok: Personally if I were Warro I'd put on a #11 Milan jersey so that I could miss the whole thing :zany:

Seriously though, Warro buddy meh hope you an' yuh pickney ah scrape thru :)

mrki
29-10-2007, 08:11
Support from far away Croatia! Warro keep cool!

hany.Egypt
29-10-2007, 09:10
Hope you will be ok Warro and all the Jamician people.
Personally if I were Warro I'd put on a #11 Milan jersey so that I could miss the whole thing
:ilol: :ilol: :ilol: :ilol:

Mr. Anonymous
29-10-2007, 10:26
Warro - Hang in there mi yout...Deh ting soon pass! :pp20:

HO-YOUNG
29-10-2007, 11:35
Warro - Hang in there mi yout...Deh ting soon pass! :pp20:

Nothing much to worry about...just a little rain...no breeze
All we are concerned about is the road damage and our cars...
rain has been common place here...All we need is some "rum" and girls.

drucurl
29-10-2007, 12:24
Nothing much to worry about...just a little rain...no breeze
All we are concerned about is the road damage and our cars...
rain has been common place here...All we need is some "rum" and girls.
Bless :whie:
:D

Warro Bantan
29-10-2007, 14:33
Give thanks all!! Yes, a lot of threat (like our attack) but no substance!! Thanks all!!

BLESS!!

drucurl
16-09-2008, 08:02
Any update on the Haiti situation?

Warro Bantan
16-09-2008, 08:19
Not really dru...I haven't hear much except that things are really "sticky" for a lot of people...with the fact that 80% of Haiti is deforested, flooding is common, even with moderate rain.

My heart goes out to this, our poorest Caribbean neighbour...when will their suffering end?

love in milano
17-09-2008, 08:09
Take care of your family

kosam_
01-10-2008, 08:54
FORZA MILAN :1ole:

drucurl
05-04-2010, 19:47
Hope zeekay is ok...saw that Peshwar got bombed ...mzk man wish ya the best :(

Reza
05-04-2010, 21:22
Hope all is fine zeekay :)

shegs
06-04-2010, 00:53
Zeekay, where are u?

Kaka1899
06-04-2010, 06:07
Stay safe Zeekay!

Nalx
06-04-2010, 06:17
Hope that you and your loved ones are safe Zeekay..

kastriot
06-04-2010, 07:17
I`m guessing his Ok, since I saw him posting around 12.00 today..regardless Ziad I hope your family and closed ones are ok.

mzk57
06-04-2010, 10:13
WOW, I didn't see this thread before. So many members worried about me, thats interesting :respect: :sagrin:
Thanks you so much to all of you :5ok: Well its kind of normal for us now. Last two years have been terrible. My country is in crises :( :wallbang:
Thanks to Allah, my famly members and friends are okay, but we have lost two close ones recently (not yesterday though). Both of them were young and married with kids. Its been a painful month. But, well what can i say, .......

Thank you drucurl
Thank you Reza
Thank you shegs1157 ;)
Thank you Kaka1899
Thank you Nalx
Thank you kastriot

mzk57
06-04-2010, 10:16
I am thinking, how i never visited this thread before :confused:

Nalx
31-01-2011, 05:48
Our president is mulling over the idea of evacuating our citizens residing in Egypt due to the deteriorating situation there. To my knowledge the internet connection was still cut down so they might not be able to read this, but I really hope that Samaldinho, Hany, and all our other fellow Rossonero there are out of harm's way. Stay safe, guys..

Elmago99
31-01-2011, 08:19
I can't believe all of this in this thread, I feel terrible. I hope all in the Middle East and in Egypt are ok and out of harms way. Living in America (although New York City is almost not considered America), I'm quite angry with what my country has done, but that's a separate story. My theory is quite different in that I feel all of this nonsense is done from behind the scenes (even color revolutions) which are American-backed, and it's all for destabilization of societies all over the world, and frankly quite disgusting.

Nonetheless, I wish everyone the best and hope for the best to all Rossoneri!!!!Stay Safe :3band:

El Fre
31-01-2011, 12:39
My thoughts are with all Egyptian people. I have many friends there, but I'm unable to contact them. terrible stuff.

I hope my great friend Hany is ok., but also all Egyptian MM members.

@Elamgo99, MM forum is no place for politics. I may or may not agree with you, but non the less, please refrain from political posts here.

Reza
31-01-2011, 12:42
Hoping everybody is ok and the country and people survive this and become stronger. Being born in the middle east I have a lot I could say but I will not get into politics here :)

Elmago99
31-01-2011, 13:03
I don't know why it can't be discussed, especially in specific section outside the Football talk. Especially since as an American, I'm criticizing my own country. I respect those of all political, cultural, nationalities, esp if they're Rossoneri :D

Anyways, I can see it's very delicate here, so it won't happen again. Nonetheless, I hope all are safe in Egypt, I have many Egyptian friends here in NYC, and they have expressed their fears. I hope all for the best...

Mystik
31-01-2011, 15:41
Yea Elmago there's rules against religious and political talks because in general those never really end well. We're all from different places and raised in different cultures and it's very unlikely for one person to see the other person's view, especially on such sensitive topics.

That being said, I hope the situation in Egypt is rectified soon and that all the egyptian MM members are doing fine. The bbc website had constant updates of the situation when I last checked this morning.

Kaka1899
31-01-2011, 15:53
yeah i hope all the Egyptian Rossoneri are safe and sound and even though they ared not Milanisti i hope my Juventini bros are safe as well.

Ace
31-01-2011, 17:47
Yea Elmago there's rules against religious and political talks because in general those never really end well. We're all from different places and raised in different cultures and it's very unlikely for one person to see the other person's view, especially on such sensitive topics.

That being said, I hope the situation in Egypt is rectified soon and that all the egyptian MM members are doing fine. The bbc website had constant updates of the situation when I last checked this morning.

go Al jazeera International... 24/7 live...

and yeah, Change, Yes we Can ;)

hitmannq8
31-01-2011, 19:25
The people are okay in Egypt as now the people are protecting themselves in clans. There also is a French company that is going against the government and is starting to sell internet connections to all the homes in Egypt. A friend of mine had dropped out this semester and went back to Egypt yesterday because of this.

They'll be alright...

jovola
31-01-2011, 22:33
Unfortunately when dictators fall, vultures will come under the cloak of democracy and take everything you have built and produced for decades. It happened to us and will happen to north Africa. The story is the same only the victims change.

tardissun
01-02-2011, 04:00
go Al jazeera International... 24/7 live...

and yeah, Change, Yes we Can ;)

We got hoodwinked by him. I want my change back.

Mystik
01-02-2011, 08:41
Unfortunately when dictators fall, vultures will come under the cloak of democracy and take everything you have built and produced for decades. It happened to us and will happen to north Africa. The story is the same only the victims change.
Like I said you don't want to go there. You'll just end up offending people and it will not end on a good note. So please refrain from the political comments from now on.

Ace
01-02-2011, 16:49
annnd it's gonna get ugly in Egypt!!

hany.Egypt
02-02-2011, 10:59
Mobarak is a war creminal

Elmago99
02-02-2011, 11:53
Mobarak is a war creminal

May the people get the change they want to see:v103:

Question for Hany: I heard ElBaradei is a CIA puppet trying to seize control but the people don't actually even care about him. Is this true?

hany.Egypt
02-02-2011, 12:22
Question for Hany: I heard ElBaradei is a CIA puppet trying to seize control but the people don't actually even care about him. Is this true?
Not True, El Baradei is the former IAEA who won noble peace price in 2008, and he has a secular Agenda no more no less, that dosen't mean he is a CIA or any one else puppet, he is a true Egyptian who believes in democarcy Just like me, that doesn't mean I am a pro or anti El Baradei, We in Egypt believe that that constitution + Free election = any one in charge no matter his/her agenda even if they were the Islamic brotherhood (who are not as strong as it seems and not terrorist as well) the problem is in Mobarak regime who killed around 500 people in two days just to stay in power.
He is the terrorist.
he is the CIA puppet.
He is the only president in the entire history who kidnapped his people for a week without Internet or cell phones.
He is the only president in the entire history who spend 30 years with emergency law.
I wish I can speak better english so that I can express my self better and I hope I was in a better mood to write but I was in al Tahrir square for almost nine days so far and I am very tired an dbadly injured right now.

Elmago99
02-02-2011, 12:51
Not True, El Baradei is the former IAEA who won noble peace price in 2008, and he has a secular Agenda no more no less, that dosen't mean he is a CIA or any one else puppet, he is a true Egyptian who believes in democarcy Just like me, that doesn't mean I am a pro or anti El Baradei, We in Egypt believe that that constitution + Free election = any one in charge no matter his/her agenda even if they were the Islamic brotherhood (who are not as strong as it seems and not terrorist as well) the problem is in Mobarak regime who killed around 500 people in two days just to stay in power.
He is the terrorist.
he is the CIA puppet.
He is the only president in the entire history who kidnapped his people for a week without Internet or cell phones.
He is the only president in the entire history who spend 30 years with emergency law.
I wish I can speak better english so that I can express my self better and I hope I was in a better mood to write but I was in al Tahrir square for almost nine days so far and I am very tired an dbadly injured right now.

Stay Safe! We wish you all the best Milanista...

Ace
02-02-2011, 14:04
Stay safe hany (Y)

you should know all of the middle east are following suite, and change is coming brother!!

who knows... maybe Ramallah is next

tardissun
04-02-2011, 00:44
May the people get the change they want to see:v103:

Question for Hany: I heard ElBaradei is a CIA puppet trying to seize control but the people don't actually even care about him. Is this true?

CIA Puppet??? America's to blame??? I'm tired of your other anti-American comments as well.

Look, keep your ridiculous conspiracy theories on the correct websites. This forum is about football and this thread is about Rossonero's in distress, not a place for you to post your anti-American comments. Direct your focus to helping people in need instead instead of making negative comments which are not on topic.

Reza
04-02-2011, 00:52
Please take it easy guys, politics threads can drop into disagreements and fights quickly.

Just hope for the best for the people of Egypt and others around the world too.

Elmago99
04-02-2011, 16:15
I have not and would not be disrespectful to any of the other members on this site. I'm simply asking a question (political) to Hany. He answered and that was the end of that.

Threads on football should be kept to football. This thread has been about the "Political unrest" in Egypt. Therefore I think it's ok to ask questions to Egyptians going through it. If people are immature and cannot handle it, therefore stooping to cursing or being overly nasty, the admin's will take the appropriate action.

I only wish the best for ALL people of the world, Americans Africans Europeans Asians and others...

Forza Milan

Elmago99
04-02-2011, 16:17
CIA Puppet??? America's to blame??? I'm tired of your other anti-American comments as well.

Look, keep your ridiculous conspiracy theories on the correct websites. This forum is about football and this thread is about Rossonero's in distress, not a place for you to post your anti-American comments. Direct your focus to helping people in need instead instead of making negative comments which are not on topic.

I never said America is to blame and I apologize if that's what you took from my question. America and the CIA are two totally different entities, one having nothing to do with the other. Also, I didn't claim to know anything about it, but questioned an insider (Hany) on the matter of what's been written and discussed around the internet.

Hany responded by saying Mobarek was actually a CIA puppet in his eyes. I've also read that as well. Why aren't you questioning what he said?

I think Egyptians will free themselves of the tyranny they live in and I wish the best for them. May they all survive this and I hope the best for their society!!

Warro Bantan
04-02-2011, 17:47
Wishing all the Milanisti (and all the people) in Egypt safety, peace, and a return to normalcy ASAP.

ACMILAN1983
05-02-2011, 02:54
I have not and would not be disrespectful to any of the other members on this site. I'm simply asking a question (political) to Hany. He answered and that was the end of that.

Threads on football should be kept to football. This thread has been about the "Political unrest" in Egypt. Therefore I think it's ok to ask questions to Egyptians going through it. If people are immature and cannot handle it, therefore stooping to cursing or being overly nasty, the admin's will take the appropriate action.

I only wish the best for ALL people of the world, Americans Africans Europeans Asians and others...

Forza Milan

An admin team is taking appropriate action by asking the rules of the forum be followed. This thread is in the wrong section of the forum and liberties have been taken until now purely on the basis that none of us want people to be hurt. that said the forum has clear rules about politics and religion and with good reason. If you wish to discuss these topics with members you should do so privately.

I say this partly because it's the correct thing to do, but also because posting politics could get you banned and it would be a shame to lose positive contributors to the forum

Elmago99
05-02-2011, 09:40
It just so happens that this thread has a lot to do with politics, almost hard to avoid. However, let's consider this whole thread dropped, as I agree no one should be banned.

GeoTav
05-02-2011, 10:19
It just so happens that this thread has a lot to do with politics, almost hard to avoid. However, let's consider this whole thread dropped, as I agree no one should be banned.

Well, actually, if you read the first message from drucurl, it has nothing to do with politics, it's just about having news from a friend living in a country where a hurricane destroyed cities and killed people.
If you enlarge the topic, that means this thread is about having news from the friends on the forum when something important (whatever) happens in their country and they don't appear online anymore.
This "something important" can be political problems, wars, environmental disasters, it can be about everything ...

And I take profit of this post to wish good luck and hope the best for all the Egyptian people and the Egyptian MM members, as well as the ones in other countries with some problems nowadays !!