View Full Version : brand new
milanfan22
20-08-2007, 23:00
Hey I'm zach, I just joined...pretty large Milan fan here. My dorm is almost a Rossonero paradise ;)
I'm 19, and currently in school for law.
My favorites players are Kaka, Lionel Messi and Alessandro Nesta
Welcome to MM zach , enjoy your stay here :)
zlatanov
20-08-2007, 23:20
welcome, zach.
hope you have fun here :)
milanfan22
20-08-2007, 23:25
thanks...now I just gotta figure out how to watch Serie A matches. At least we have ESPN 2 at school so we'll be able to catch the champions league. :D
zlatanov
20-08-2007, 23:38
on sat, cable TV your best bet for serie A in the US is FSC (fox soccer channel) and Rai Int'l.
GolTV and Setanta would be fine for other championships.
If you can't get any of those or if they don;t show Milan's game, P2P streaming is almost foolproof for Milan games and all you need for that is a fast internet connection (dsl cable fios) and some P2P software (sopcast, ppstream, ppmate, tvants etc).
Here they have everything you may need to know about it:
http://myp2p.eu/
and
http://myp2p.eu/Programs/Overview.htm
milanfan22
20-08-2007, 23:48
yup I use that site quite a bit during hockey season...
I haven't had the greatest luck with the football ones...though the chelsea, liverpool match was a good one.
Kaka1899
21-08-2007, 05:08
Welcome to MM enjoy your stay. and get Posting :D
Welcome Zach, hope you have fun here :5ok:
Oh look Zlat, another spam post about sopcast :rollani: :D
ACMILAN1983
21-08-2007, 12:01
Welcome Zach :)
milanfan22
21-08-2007, 14:01
I was gonna join one of the others...but looked like a bunch of flaming.
hany.Egypt
21-08-2007, 16:42
welcome to MM Zach
Maldini+Nesta
26-08-2007, 15:08
Zach,
Welcome to Milan Mania!
Great to have you.
Have fun + post often.
Ciao!
:5ok:
Welcome to MM, Zach.
Do you mind tell us about why you chose that nickname?
Why do you put that number 22 on your nickname, and we all know that you're not 22 years old yet... :D
I believe Zach has the number 22 in his nickname because he likes Kaka who wears number 22. ;)
milanfan22
27-08-2007, 21:15
Welcome to MM, Zach.
Do you mind tell us about why you chose that nickname?
Why do you put that number 22 on your nickname, and we all know that you're not 22 years old yet... :D
probably because kaka is my favorite player out of all ;)
I just moved into my dorm at college, and just got my internet.
where did you play your highschool ball at?
you need to get a dish...or check out a couple of the sports bars in town...they will have fox soccer...its just getting them to play the games thats tough.
all and i guess getting in to the bar might be tough for a year or so.
milanfan22
30-08-2007, 14:35
yeah I got a few years before the bar.
Oh you're from the burgh too? I played with Seneca Valley up until 9th grade
yoan girl fan
04-09-2007, 13:43
when i first joined these forum no one said "welcome" :grinser: anyway welcom zach!! :5ok:
oooops sorry about that "Yoan girl fan" welcome to MM... tell us about you...
and welcome Zach too...
when i first joined these forum no one said "welcome" :grinser: anyway welcom zach!! :5ok:
but you didn't open a thread introducing yourself ...
But Happy belated Welcoming Yoan Girl Fan! Hope you enjoy yourself here :grinser:
Welcome to MM,Zach and yoan girl fan!
yoan girl fan
06-09-2007, 18:41
oooops sorry about that "Yoan girl fan" welcome to MM... tell us about you...
and welcome Zach too...
i'm the prety funny girl who loves milan :zany:
Kaka1899
08-09-2007, 14:29
welcome to MM both of you Have you posted a pic in the members Pictures section?
milanfan22
09-09-2007, 14:41
yes...I have...
I'm gonna get a pic next week for our soccer game with me in full AC Milan uniform :D
inter-1908
09-09-2007, 16:32
youve definently come to the right place im an inter fan but, i have alot of respect for all ac milan fans i havent been here long but even though i am an inter fan i have always been treated good here, i wish you all the bes on your staay here at mm!
nguyen_milan
15-09-2007, 11:58
Hi guys, Im new here and dont want to create a new thread. Just want to say hi to all you guys :D
yoan girl fan
02-10-2007, 17:42
hi nguyen milan welcom to MM... "sorry i'm late ":)
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.