PDA

View Full Version : I have 3 video lotter movies so if you want it let me know


Dil dil
22-08-2007, 15:00
I have 3 video lotter movies so if you want it let me know to send it free
as you give me your address in pm

Jim_UK
23-08-2007, 06:08
what's a video lotter movie and why would i want one? :googly:

MIRZA
23-08-2007, 13:32
It's maybe something like in the movie The Ring, you watch that lotter movie and something hapens to you after 7 days, hehehehehe

Jim_UK
23-08-2007, 13:48
then i definately don't want it if it's like that!

unless the 'something that happens to you' is that you win big on the lottery :D

MIRZA
23-08-2007, 18:45
Why do you need lottery money??
You forgot that you are mighty, and you can have that money whenever you wanna... :grinser: :grinser: :grinser:

Jim_UK
24-08-2007, 05:57
Why do you need lottery money??
You forgot that you are mighty, and you can have that money whenever you wanna... :grinser: :grinser: :grinser:

I forgot i'm mighty :( ............. :D

I could do with £40 to buy an mp3 player, who do i see about that Mirza? :D

MIRZA
25-08-2007, 07:06
You should look on blackmarket :D