View Full Version : How about Scudetto + Uefa Cup double??? :)
I think AC Milan should intentionally finish 3rd in the group and then concentrate on League & Uefa Cup which is reletively eaiser than League + Champions League :) After all its a double :bri: and just imagine Maldini ending his career with 2 titles :5ok: Plus Uefa Cup is missing from Paolo's trophy list as well. So what do u guys say??? :pp20:
Graeme C
04-10-2007, 02:56
I think AC Milan should intentionally finish 3rd in the group and then concentrate on League & Uefa Cup which is reletively eaiser than League + Champions League :) After all its a double :bri: and just imagine Maldini ending his career with 2 titles :5ok: Plus Uefa Cup is missing from Paolo's trophy list as well. So what do u guys say??? :pp20:
i like your enthusiam but it really depends on how our form follows. Soon all the champ league teams are going to start playing seria A tactics and play 7 defenders.
Yeh that would probably be fine for a small club like Inter, not a mammoth club like Milan.
hany.Egypt
04-10-2007, 03:58
it would be fine to win both ,however, winning the CL and the Scudetto is sth different and if I have to choose between the CL and the Scudetto I will choose the second so its fine if we are forced to play in the UEFA cup(i.e. could not qualify) but not by dropping points by purpose.
it would be ok if we get 3rd place, plus then we will concentrate on the league more.
We are awful, i am dissapointed but we will take one of the two first places and we will go through at "16" of CL. In our group Shakxtar is in a great shape but which team should past instead of Milan, Celtic? or Benfica of this year?....
We are not even out of the champion league yet, and you are talking about UEFA cup?
I hope that you are totally wrong, and I'm sure that you will hope that you are wrong.
I'm closing this thread.
If, at one point, we indeed have entered the UEFA cup, I'll reopen this thread.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.