PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool + Milan


Liverpoolfc
20-10-2007, 05:44
As a Liverpudlian (Supporter of Liverpool FC) I believe we have a friendship with Milan, for Instance in 1989 you sang You'll Never Walk Alone for the 96 and in return we sent you letters of Friendship. Another thing is, congrats on 2007 and beating us in the Champions League, As I am sure you would congratulate us in 2005. Oh and one Final thing :devf: Inter lol

Nalx
20-10-2007, 05:56
Welcome to MM, Liverpoolfc. Why don't you introduce yourself in the community section? I personally always admire the atmosphere in Anfield. You Liverpudlian are arguably one of the best club supporters in the world. Wish you luck for this season, especially since you had spent lots of money last summer :5ok:

hany.Egypt
20-10-2007, 06:28
welcome to MM

Jeff
20-10-2007, 14:45
welcome to MM!

ACMILAN1983
20-10-2007, 15:49
welcome to MM :)

inter-1908
20-10-2007, 16:14
welcome to MM enjoy your stay!