PDA

View Full Version : Greetings - I COME IN PEACE


Kaka#22
02-11-2007, 18:40
Hey guys, my name is Alessio.
I was originally a Inter Milan fan and then i decided to go for AC which is cool :P

I am a GFX'er, and my favourite player is Kaka.

On another forum i joined i've waited two bloody days and my account hasnt been activated!

Here's a different story :P

Reza
02-11-2007, 21:49
Welcome Alessio, good choice of team to switch to :D enjoy the forums

Jeff
02-11-2007, 21:52
Welcome to MM!

ACMILAN1983
03-11-2007, 11:36
Ah, someone who has seen the light :D welcome to MM :)

M.KEZMAN
03-11-2007, 14:04
welcome.........

Jim_UK
03-11-2007, 15:00
I am a GFX'er ...


Welcome Alessio :D Hope you enjoy it here :5ok:


What is a GFX'er? :confused:

Kaka1899
04-11-2007, 04:20
welcome to mm the best place on the web!

lked
04-11-2007, 05:11
Welcome to MM Alessio :)

Nalx
04-11-2007, 06:26
Hey guys, my name is Alessio.
I was originally a Inter Milan fan and then i decided to go for AC which is cool :P


Aha, another soul repents. Welcome to the red and black hell Alessio, believe me it beats the heaven :respect:

Kaka#22
04-11-2007, 17:14
Ya, gfxer is like,
I make Graphics.

Check my portfolio out.

Rico
18-11-2007, 13:12
Welcome.

I like your avatar. :)

inter-1908
19-11-2007, 17:37
Welcome, from an interista!

drucurl
20-11-2007, 11:48
Hey guys, my name is Alessio.
I was originally a Inter Milan fan and then i decided to go for AC which is cool :P

I am a GFX'er, and my favourite player is Kaka.

On another forum i joined i've waited two bloody days and my account hasnt been activated!

Here's a different story :P
Everybody makes mistakes :p155: Great to see that you saw the light :D
Welcome :rone:

Maldini+Nesta
23-11-2007, 14:10
Ah, someone who has seen the light :D welcome to MM :)
I agree, but what made you become a Rossoneri?

drucurl
24-11-2007, 20:19
I agree, but what made you become a Rossoneri?
A bout of common sense perhaps :guw:
Or it could be his plethora of refusals to "drop the soap" when in the locker room with fellow interistas :haha:

SANT
27-11-2007, 02:36
dru, is this one ocassion where I can use my recently learned Jamaican and say he ain't no battyboy?

drucurl
27-11-2007, 07:17
dru, is this one ocassion where I can use my recently learned Jamaican and say he ain't no battyboy?
Very good :pr115:
:D