View Full Version : so this is were the Milan addicted hang out ?:D
addicted
15-12-2007, 11:55
Well hope so cause i am one :)
So hi im Mina happy to be here:D..dont know what to write more..but i do have a request ,i wanted to put this as my display picture:
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/346/img236264rz8cb6.jpg
But it says its to large,all thought i think its like very small and image shack can only make it that small,so can any one make it fit ? :5ok:
ACMILAN1983
15-12-2007, 15:01
welcome to MM Mina :)
I don't actually have the software right now to do it myself unfortunately, but hopefully someone here can help ;)
Welcome to MM Mina.
Try this resized version :)
addicted
15-12-2007, 17:13
tanks for the welcome guys,and tanks for the picture:P
Il go lurk around the forum a bit:D
Mina, I just saw your picture in the other thread... and as much as I like Paolo, tbh, IŽd much rather see your pic displayed :u56:
Kaka1899
16-12-2007, 09:23
Welcome Mina
addicted
16-12-2007, 12:29
tanks kaka...hey sant thats cute but i love paolo more :))
Your pic reminds me of Del Piero's goal celebration ;)
Anyway, welcome to MM
Great to have you here Mina, hope you enjoy yourself :gonova:
:happy: I love that pic of Paolino!
tanks kaka...hey sant thats cute but i love paolo more :))
More than yourself? ;)
addicted
18-12-2007, 05:18
More than yourself? ;)
Well of course it would be a narcisism if i did :love: :haha:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.