View Full Version : happy eid !!
yoan girl fan
18-12-2007, 18:05
happy" eid al adha " every one :1ole:
enjoy this day the best U can! :D
well we still have one day left to eid :)
ACMILAN1983
19-12-2007, 13:52
yoan girl fan you're muslim?
Eid Mubarak to all our muslim friends :)
yoan girl fan
19-12-2007, 15:54
yah ....i'm muslim:) eid mubarak for U TOO
ACMILAN1983
19-12-2007, 16:01
Thanks, though I must admit I'm not actually muslim myself. Out of UK posters, did anyone see the show "Make me a muslim", definitely was an interesting show that made me respect muslims even more.
addicted
19-12-2007, 16:42
whats a eid ? some kind of a god?
Excuse my french but im not that good whit religion:)
ACMILAN1983
19-12-2007, 16:51
whats a eid ? some kind of a god?
Excuse my french but im not that good whit religion:)
Eid is a muslim festival that comes after Ramadan (a month long fasting period). It's essentially to celebrate the end of Ramadan. From my knowledge, I believe it's also a time spent with others, celebrating together and enjoying various dishes.
In Islam God is referred to Allah, and Mohammed is a prophet who brought God's word to Earth after spending a great deal of time in a cave trying to find meaning in life.
I've probably made some mistakes, as I learnt most of this back when I was very young. Hopefully someone will be able to correct any mistakes and provide more info :)
yoan girl fan
19-12-2007, 17:04
actully you have alot of info .. :grinser: and U know LOT bout islam !!
but we have 2 eids one of them is after ramadan but this one isn't , and like what U said it's time to celebrate , having fun and spending time togather:)
we in Bosnia Eid calls Bajram, like yoan girl fan said we had 2 eids (bajrams) one after ramadhan (ramazanski bajram) and this one we call kurban bajram..
to all Muslim brothers and sisters all around the world happy eid or as we say
BAJRAM ŠERIF MUBAREK OLSUN
yoan girl fan
19-12-2007, 17:30
happy eid OR ( bajram) for U MIRZA:)
We call it Bajram in Kosovo too , well Happy bajram/eid to all muslims
Hasan Rossonero
19-12-2007, 19:37
Happy Eid guys!
remote2book
19-12-2007, 23:41
eid mubarak!! happy eid
Happy Idul Adha from Indonesia to all moslem MM members..
zakakhan
20-12-2007, 05:39
:gonova: :gonova: HAPPAY EID DAY TO ALL :gonova: :gonova:
hany.Egypt
20-12-2007, 07:26
Eid Mubarak.
ACMILAN1983
20-12-2007, 09:08
Thanks Yoan fan girl and Mirza for the extra information (I didn't actually know there were 2 Eid's/Bajrams). yoan girl fan, I like to learn about various religions and different philosophy and gain knowledge of them (although I am Hindu myself), which is why I know a little about Islam (plus I knew many muslims at my old school).
Mirza and Iked, is Islam prominent in Eastern Europe? I never thought it was, but from your responses it appears I may be wrong.
yoan girl fan
20-12-2007, 10:16
it's great to read about other culturs and learn about different philosophy....actully it's fun :) i like to do that too!!
Khair Mubarak
Eid mubarak to everyone.
Mirza and Iked, is Islam prominent in Eastern Europe? I never thought it was, but from your responses it appears I may be wrong.
more than 40% people in Bosnia are Muslims...in Kosovo also live majority of muslims...
Kaka1899
20-12-2007, 16:44
Happy Eid To all our Muslims
humanTORCH
21-12-2007, 08:38
Eid mubarak my sis and bro.
enjoy this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_DkXIhVWIw
ACMILAN1983
21-12-2007, 13:38
it's great to read about other culturs and learn about different philosophy....actully it's fun :) i like to do that too!!
That's great, I think in life it's vital to learn all the time
more than 40% people in Bosnia are Muslims...in Kosovo also live majority of muslims...
Amazing, we learn something new all the time
Thanks, though I must admit I'm not actually muslim myself. Out of UK posters, did anyone see the show "Make me a muslim", definitely was an interesting show that made me respect muslims even more.
yh i watched that program aswell
ACMILAN1983
04-01-2008, 16:40
yh i watched that program aswell
how did you find it?
Warro Bantan
07-01-2008, 12:41
Better late than never: Happy eid to all!!
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.