PDA

View Full Version : A Question


Zvonimir
21-12-2007, 01:46
Hello
I just have one question.
I was through the Inter forums these days and I have seen that they use our name under the BBilan type. What does this BB stand for?
And another one for anyone who knows:
As known, Milan usually keeps most of their players and hire them into other positions, for ex. Leonardo, Desailly, Costacurta, Tassoti etc. Where is the greatest of those all Zvonimir Boban? I once heard that he was writing an article in Gazzeta. Is it true?
Thanks anyway.

drucurl
21-12-2007, 02:50
we were relegated TWICE :eekani: it's true.....but then again given Inter's phenomenal trophy haul over the years....it's quite impressive that they have been in the top flight for so long with so little to show for it :ilol:

Inter is like the guy who always comes to class but never graduates :5inter:

atreides602
21-12-2007, 03:57
Ive been there myself, lol , at flamers paradise they have all kind of threads about milan: who do u hate most:milan or juve, i hate milan, is milan to blame for everything that's hapens to us, f... milan; pesimism is so thin u can cut it with a knife , i cecked our flamers paradise and : surprise - there is no inter, that alone should tell us something. :5ok:

Zvonimir
21-12-2007, 10:06
Thanks.
I thought that BB might have been the two relegations but I needed a confirmation.

Zvonimir
26-12-2007, 21:56
What about Boban? Why isn't he in the milan coaching stuff?

ACMILAN1983
27-12-2007, 04:34
What about Boban? Why isn't he in the milan coaching stuff?

I believe because he desired to complete his degree after retiring from football before choosing to go into Sports Journalism. There's no saying he won't be a part of the Milan setup in the future, but I think he's decided to move out of the football world (at least internal involvement).

Rico
27-12-2007, 06:52
Zvonimir, I think BB stands for 'Bullsh't and bollocks'.