PDA

View Full Version : why didn't i find this place before? one could ask


ezekiel2517
21-12-2007, 23:13
I keep laughing at my friend, a Manchester united fan, because of how Milan eliminated them from the CL (the one from 05 too!), because of the 3 titles won this year, etc. I do the same in the other forums i visit (so many Liverpool fans there :d33: ).

So I have grown tired of being around Liverpool and Manchester avatars and decided to just find a place where I find my own, were we can laugh at them together. :5roma:

I hope I did not come on too strong, It's just the excitement from finding a place with actual Milan fans. Ever since I started following this great team (around 2002, when i got ESPN) I've never met any.

See you around here :5ok:

Jeff
21-12-2007, 23:18
Good to see you here. Welcome to MM! J

addicted
22-12-2007, 03:22
Welcome!!! :p017:


Lets hope that tomorow we can laught @ does merda morons :devf:

ACMILAN1983
22-12-2007, 08:14
welcome to MM :)

Rico
22-12-2007, 08:40
Welcome :)

On this forum you will meet other Milan fans and I believe from what you said that this was what you wanted.

I can promise you this, you will not be dissapointed. This forum has football brains and nice people.

hany.Egypt
22-12-2007, 13:20
Welcome to MM

inter-1908
22-12-2007, 17:24
I have to agree with Rico, you will meet alot of smart and kind people here. Anyways good lkuck and enjoy your stay on MM.

inomilan
22-12-2007, 23:56
welcome! :D