PDA

View Full Version : AC Milan - Siena Highlights


Siregar
10-02-2008, 11:42
Highlights anyone? I really like to see Paloschi's expression at the corner of the field after scoring in his debut in Serie A.

MLM
10-02-2008, 11:54
From Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0XGCfLlR0w

iLdiavolo
10-02-2008, 11:54
pictures hq?! a site? sorry4 my english , hi all

Siregar
10-02-2008, 11:59
@MLM

Not a good quality picture but thank you so much MLM.

@iLdiavolo

What do you mean, mate? Sorry, I don't understand.

iLdiavolo
10-02-2008, 12:04
high quality pictures of ac milan - siena and others matches! where i can find?

MLM
10-02-2008, 12:06
@MLM

Not a good quality picture but thank you so much MLM.


u got ur wish! enjoy :gonova:

PALOSCHI GOAL (http://www.zshare.net/download/738930191e783f)

Siregar
10-02-2008, 12:07
high quality pictures of ac milan - siena and others matches! where i can find?

Hier what I got from the AC Milan - Siena thread (tribute to forward):
you can find the images for the game here
http://vb.acmilanclub.com/showthread.php?t=145894
just scroll down



I like Paloschi's pic when he started striking the ball. Really great pic!

Siregar
10-02-2008, 12:14
u got ur wish! enjoy :gonova:

PALOSCHI GOAL (http://www.zshare.net/download/738930191e783f)
Thank you again, mbak MLM.

Do you have the video which shows Paloschi celebrate his goal at the corner of the field with his teammates?

iLdiavolo
10-02-2008, 12:16
thank you very much man! gg paloshchi ;) , FORZA MILAN ! arsenal - milan 0-2 first leg , inzaghi and pirlo scores;)

forward
10-02-2008, 12:27
High Quality video of Paloschi Goal + Ancelotti and Galiani reaction
http://www.zshare.net/download/73910143cbf113/

redRoSse
10-02-2008, 14:22
Highlights

9 min

http://sharebee.com/7912341a

Siregar
10-02-2008, 15:04
Thank you so much, forward and redRoSse.

Giovanni
10-02-2008, 15:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5faPep8dFw

Paloschi goal- this is possibly the dullest comment ever heard on a Milan goal :sun:

hitmannq8
10-02-2008, 19:29
High Quality video of Paloschi Goal + Ancelotti and Galiani reaction
http://www.zshare.net/download/73910143cbf113/

That's going to be a file im going to be watching for years to come! The commentator was also fantastic, he called it "an appointment with history".

Siregar
11-02-2008, 04:33
he called it "an appointment with history".
I agree with that 'beautiful words'. He is only 18 yo, this year is only his first season with primavera team (last year he played for Allievi, I dont know if he had some games with Beretti) and he played on his debut then suddenly on the first touch with the ball he stroke the ball with volley shot and GOALLLLL!!

Just like Milan channel describes him : The Predestined One (http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=61556)

By the way, how do we pronounce Paloschi? Palo-schi [palo-syi] or Palos-chi? [palos-ki]?

forward
11-02-2008, 05:12
By the way, how do we pronounce Paloschi? Palo-schi [palo-syi] or Palos-chi? [palos-ki]?
The way I heard it from Italian commentators is [Palos-ki]

Siregar
11-02-2008, 05:45
Yeah, you are right forward. English commentators pronounced also Palos-ki in the streaming.

I am just already accustomed with Palo-shi. :D