View Full Version : NUMB3RS...and other TV shows...
I've totally flipped over the CBS show NUMB3RS. What got me to even watch it was a preview a couple weeks ago and it was SOOOO DaVinci Code I just had to record it. Any other fans out there? I'm playing catch up big time now!
What other shows do you guys watch? I'm of course still plugging Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi. Their new season starts March 5th and it promises to be their best season yet--one investigation was at Wright Patterson Air Force Base!
Kaka1899
25-02-2008, 09:37
our american members will have a better clue than some of our uk members but im currently loving Viva La Bam on MTV we're upto season 4/5 now i also bought the boxset it is soooo funny it hurts :D i love shows with guys messing about such as Jackass, Viva la Bam, Bams Unholy Union = l33t tv :D
As i have just the 5 basic tv channels, there is only so much i can watch. However i'm enjoying 'The Big Bang Theory', 'Skins', 'Masterchef' and 'The Mitchell & Webb Look' amongst others.
I been following Heroes, been really good series.
I also kind of love Nazy cis, for the characters and humor and sometimes drama.
Others I just seen a couple of episodes for.
Ps. Get Firefly DVD, great series.
My favorite serie is SCRUBS: I bought every season available in France and am going to do so for the next ones ...
Then, the last serie I really followed is Dexter, really excellent.
Less recently, series like Six Feet Under or, totally different, I'm watching nowadays that stupid serie, it's That 70's Show, it is probably for teenagers but it's so stupid that it makes it hilarous (and it is done for that).
Heroes was good too, but a bit disappointing ...
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.