PDA

View Full Version : Meeting up


kris
27-02-2008, 05:21
I came thinking about this when reading trough the threads in this forum and there have been talks about it before. Namely people from the forums meeting up, if not as a gathering, then as some of us travel. It's great meeting people with a common interest and it is just as great meeting people from other countries for a chat. Even better if you can come visit someone in their country and they can show you around. Great experiences there. I am yet to meet many of the oldies around here, such a pity, we should do something about it.

I can recollect I met at least six MM members on different trips before, it was all great stuff. thinking about it, it is several more than that with my trip to Athens last year.

I am up to meeting anyone and if you for some strange reason come to northern Sweden then just contact me. I certainly will contact you if I go to where you live.

Jim_UK
17-03-2008, 16:47
I'm interested to find out how many members would be up for a possible meeting in London sometime ... just to establish numbers if anything else.

If enough people are interested, maybe something can be organised.

remote2book
17-03-2008, 20:27
that is a good idea..hey jim i have alot of relatives in england and some in ireland but they live in manchester not london...but i live in the U.S far far away from europe lol

kris
18-03-2008, 02:39
I'm interested to find out how many members would be up for a possible meeting in London sometime ... just to establish numbers if anything else.

If enough people are interested, maybe something can be organised.

If I know about it good time I can get good flight tickets. Also I actually never been to England. Is there some day of the year you have sunshine? ;)

Jim_UK
18-03-2008, 04:55
Is there some day of the year you have sunshine? ;)

I think it would be easier to ask me what the lottery numbers would be :D All you can do is pick a day between May & September and hope for the best! Bring your shorts & a waterproof coat and you'll be sorted for both eventualities :grinser:

Graeme C
18-03-2008, 15:34
Il be up for a London meet up, just give me plenty of notice, when and where!