View Full Version : Milan - Inter Ticket for Sale - Sunday 4th May
MVBMILANISTA
28-03-2008, 09:58
Hiya - I have 1 spare ticket for the Milan Derby on Sunday 4th May. First class view from the front of the 2nd tier, Arancio Settore 223. As this is a season ticket, I would require personal details for registration purposes. Ticket can be collected outside the stadium on match day as I will be attending too.
Thanks for your interest.
kastriot
28-03-2008, 12:34
Hiya - I have 1 spare ticket for the Milan Derby on Sunday 4th May. First class view from the front of the 2nd tier, Arancio Settore 223. As this is a season ticket, I would require personal details for registration purposes. Ticket can be collected outside the stadium on match day as I will be attending too.
Thanks for your interest.
I am interested , I wrote u a personal msg....answer me as soon as possible
killiegradge
29-03-2008, 13:54
I have a few tickets available for the game also if anyone interested PM me.
MVBMILANISTA
28-04-2008, 04:46
Hello, this ticket has now been sold. Thanks for the interest.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.