PDA

View Full Version : question mostly for admins/moderators


forward
15-04-2008, 11:30
I am currently completing my studies in Business Administration and writing a business plan as a culminating project.
The topic of my business plan is football-related social networking site.

And the question is as follows :: Would you agree to move MilanMania to a better, free online system? :)
Benefits for you ::
- MilanMania retains the same moderators and administrators
- you get free hosting on a very powerful server and a domain name similar to milanmania.euroarena.com
- the functionality includes multiple, fully customizable applets and services, like watching videos, choosing rss feeds, online match broadcasts, discussions, etc..
- the design and layout of MilanMania is very flexible and fully customizable by the admins
- the admins recieve free premium privileges which include: top quality online match broadcasts, editing official team wiki, accessing news and multimedia databases, representing Milan fan community...

your feedback would be greatly appreciated,
questions - welcome :)

Reza
17-04-2008, 12:09
I am not really sure what you mean. Do you want the forum to actually move to one of those free hosts for a period of time?

forward
17-04-2008, 16:34
I mean that I am developing a Social Networking Web-site related to football...
So far, it doesn't exist because at this stage it's only on paper (I am earning my Business Administration degree with this business plan)

However, I am pretty sure that I will start this project for real in the future.
So far, most of the online football communities only offer discussion boards.
what I have in mind is a complex system involving user hierarchy, discussion boards, online match broadcasts, team wiki, etc....

So, the hypothetical question is, if you REZAG would get an offer from me saying "the project is complete, would you like to move you community for free?"
would you say yes or no? :)