Rico
27-04-2008, 13:47
England. Post here all the things we love about the greatest country in the world
Morrissey
Ronnie O'Sullivan
Shearer
Scholes
Steven Gerrard
Pulp
Thursday years ago
Underworld
Rio Ferdinand
Winterburn
Massive Attack
Anfield Road
Liverpool
Manchester United
Leicester
The Smiths
Arsenal
Carlyle
Pat Smith
Zero 7
Snooker
all the unforgetable moments of the Premiership where 4 men should have been sent off and the ref gave a single yellow card
Fulham
Charlton
07 energy
Wimbledon
Chelsea
Tim Henman
Newcastle
East 17
Depeche Mode
Travis
Chicane
Keeping Up Appearances
1966
Geoff Hurst
Liverpool in the 70's
Birmingham
Oxford
Portsmouth!!!
Shakespeare
God Save The Queen
David Beckham
Geri Halliwell
Victoria Beckham
Melanie Brown
Emma Bunton
Melanie Chisholm
Graeme Dott
Everton FC
David Moyes
Lescott
Michael Owen
Matthew Stevens
Pubs
Eastenders
Barnaby
FA Cup
Coca Cola Championship
Barnsley
BBC
Aston Villa
Tottenham
Darren Bent
Take That
Robbie Williams
Middlesbrough
Middlesbrough FC
Spice World
London after midnight
Manchester United vs. Liverpool FC
Chelsea vs. Liverpool FC
Theatre of Dreams
The Crucible Theater
Watch out for whiskers!
Splendid performance, I wish my mom was here to see it
The Glass was half full
My gosh you look ugly, take those glasses off Southgate
Beckam's goal against Romania
The countryside
The beautiful nature
All Saints
Black coffee
Never Ever
The Sun
Channel 4
And no regime can buy or sell me
The Queen is Dead
Cup of tea! Cup of tea!!! Oh shut up! Just come in with your mother and have a cup of coffee!!!!
Meat is Murder
Travis - Driftwood
Travis - Sing
Robbie Williams - Angels
Robbie Williams - Millenium
Inspector Lynley
Sun light over Manchester
Oasis
Noel Gallagher
Liam Gallagher
Brighton
Brighton Beach
Fat Boy Slim
Underword, Burts
The constant rain (I like rain)
Ian Rush
1892 (the holy year where Liverpool FC was founded)
Bill Shankly
Kevin Keegan
Kenny Dalglish
Steve McManaman
Robbie Fowler
Peter Crouch
Jamie Carragher
And with the loves and hates and passions just like mine, they were born and then they lived and then they died
Gordon Strachan
Robot Wars
Sheffield United
Sheffield Wednesday
Terry Venables
Stephen McClaren
Derby County
Charles Martin Edwards
Marcus Bent
Nottingham Forest
West Ham
Sunderland
Gordon Banks
Top of the pops
Rose from Keeping Up Appearances
Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances
Morrissey, Irish Blood, English Heart
Leeds United
Alan Smith
Wayne Rooney
When you sleep I will crawl into your head, like a bat! Debt that you can't pay!
The slutty attidude of All Saints
East 17, Stay Another Day :proud:
'He must be wearing the golden necklace
The word rubbish
Son, you can't complain, you have tomorrow about it
The word: Effulgent
Paul Ince
Bobby Charlton
Gary Linekar
Peter Shilton
Gazza
Blackburn
Blackburn Rovers
The prodigal son
Stoke City
Rotherham
Wolverhampton
The Wolves
Breakfast Time Mate
Mention it love, and I will slit your throat
Tea time, it's tea time now... Sorry we're gonna go now. Say cheers to mum and day while we entertain you in half time with interesting statistics about Bolton - Fulham
My love, you're wearing something from Victorias Secrets. Did you steal again...? Eh?
Robbie... Oh Robbie... Please don't fall off the stage again.
Johnny Marr
Marcus Allbridge
Carry this attitude on to the pitch and your season is over, Scholes..!
Bloody hell, he's got something in the oven now, let's hide
Come on, son. You can get past this. The score is only 4-0. It only takes 10 minutes on a good day.'
'Beautiful weather, shame about it, it's raining. Let's hide under the umbrella
There is poetry in this own goal
Suddenly I ran out of inspiration...
He's a special one... He must be the prodigal son. Uuuuuuh
Beware I bear more grudges than lonely high called judges
Rio Ferdinand
John Terry
Frank Lampard
Cars driving left
The double decker bus
Can't breath. Can't breath, John. I think I'm stuck!
Arsene Wengers failed integration into the British society. Priceless
Oh come on and give Daddy a kiss. Mother's in Heaven now. No need to complain.
Ladies and gentlemen, I've been waiting for this ever since breakfast. The one and only... The rocket! Ronnie O'Sullivan.
Dear Lord, Oh Dear Lord, what's he doing. I think he just crossed red, he must be mad, insane or on parole or something.
Camera's off, it's Victoria and Beckham.
Gary Neville
Phil Neville
Chicane, Saltwater
Massive Attack, Protection
Massive Attack, Teardrop (immortalized in crystal sand)
Cannot hide this, we must tell the public
Cornerstone, cornerstone of this beatiful own goal by... *commentator falls asleep*
Take a guess, don't you think his favourite color is red?
Marvel from Pierce
FARRAH's Olde English Toffee Assortment
Everton vs. Liverpool
Goodison Park
Goodison Park, this time it's not raining (hahaha)
Make way for the king, the champion. It's Paul Scholes!
Howdy, you all right? I just ate a pizza.
Hun... That snake was doing no harm, why'd have to be so harsh?
Ok... Did your wife not satisfy you enough last night - You've been looking at this wall for an hour!! Mad...
Couldn't tell, she looked grey to me. Greey...
Can't you just lay off on her now for the next nine months. She's carrying a litter for Heaven' sake.
Rat bastard, The Devils are leading again
Rat bastards, The Devils are leading again
Mention me. Please mention me. I wanna be on the front covers on Sunday.
Hull!!!!
Death is everywhere, there are flies on the wind screen. For a start.
Come with me, into the trees, let's get away, just for one day.
Depeche Mode, Black Celebration
Depeche Mode, Stripped
Depeche Mode, Policy of Truth
Depeche Mode, Precious
Depeche Mode, Enjoy The Silence
Depeche Mode, New Dress (my favourite Depeche Mode song)
David Gahan
Can you see that look on his face. My... I think he's in love
All right. With this attitude you're going to jail one day, son
Big Ben
Buckingham Palace
Man United Store
I'm freezing, give me a blanket
Lord... Lord... I think he's seen a ghost.
OK. Come on. Don't hide your face behind that top.
Couldn't it be winter, I'm tired of summer. Summer and Spring.
Man United, it's a holy shrine
Couldn't it be fall, I love the way the leaves dances on my skin
OK. Can't complain. He did make an own goal. How did he score a hattrick at the same time, Jim? Beats me.
'Victorias Secret Catalogue'
OK, little bit scared. He almost made me bit my tongue in my sleep
Charlton, the name sounds like a spring morning in rain. Maybe we'll see a performance like that today??
I still long for the days of the milk bottles. Now I'm crying. And look at Liverpool FC? Horrible.
Can't you see that guy???? He's on top of the stadium. Probably wanted a better view
I want to be inside of her. Oh, sorry, forgot it's Posh Spice
Couldn't it be cold. I want it to be cold. Maybe Russia would be a better alternative for me
Comes close to covering my rubber feet
Mad... He's mad Frannie.
Frank Lampard. Sounds like he just got out of jail
Amazing talent. What is he? Like 16. Maybe he's the new Pelé.
Counter attack!!! Counter attack. Wait. Rooney is not there.
A: 'I think he's done. Done.' B: Well he did have a good career. A: But marred by his injury crisis in the 90's. B: It was in 2003. And it was not Frank Lampard.
Mark him. Maybe put a mark on him. How about Rio Ferdinand.
That goal was sent from Heaven. Like a teardrop shining upon a beautiful day
Take a breath. Or not...
Immortalized. Immortalized on Fratton Park.
Lots of it. Is it snow? No... It's rain. No it's snow. Rain!!! haha. We could go on until Christmas but I think it's a combo
Lake. Feel me. I'm happy today. Now Shearer scored.
Nottingham. Brother Tuck!!!!
Hidden inside there is a castle. And it's Newcastle.
Morrissey, Lord knows I'm Miserable now
There are lambs, lambs on the field today. It's tea time and there's been no yellow cards. Let alone the penalty that was supposedly seen during the first 15 minutes.
Oh well
Have you seen Newcastle City? Oughta be exotic.
Well well well. Looky here. sneak him in. I think he's sleeping
Maybe.... I don't know. Maybe it's a hidden star? Fallen star, it's fallen star. I'm talking about football you idiot. Not astronomy.
Couldn't be further from the truth...!
Wimbledon. Why do they play Tennis in a park??
Mention this. Mention this to anyone. And I'll rename you Paul Scholes.
Oh, looks like a cat fight. John Terry and Rio Ferdinand, everyone.
Hi, bird. Wanna take a ride on me tonight. I do have a wife. But let's sneak in the backdoor.
Gazza out there. Looks like Florence Nightingale to me today. No free kicks and no yellow cards. Red card is out of the question today
Murder. Murder this little kid from Everton.
Yellow. The color yellow. It's soothing to meet Leeds. John, they're playing in white stripes today
Com' on' Ronnie!!!!!!!! Come on Ronnie!! Come on Ronnie!!!!!! Come on Ronnie!!! NO CELLPHONES TODAY... PLEASE. Come on Ronnie!!! Come on Ronnie!!!!! Come on Ronnie!!!!! Come on Ronnie!!!!!! Come on Ronnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Ronnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mend me. Mind me. It's time for halftime. Certain we'll see some fresh faces in the second half.
Can't disguise. Can't hide. Look. It's the bulldozer. It's Gazza...
Maybe we should make a set marriage between Shearer and Paul gAscoigne. Never mind. They did it last Saturday.
Manchester City
Don't Look Back in Anger
Born Slippy
I think it got lost in the mail
Underworld, Rez
Community Shield
Carling Cup
Bend over lad...!
Mr. Bean
The Mr. Bean episode with the blind man on the beach
Never mind Oasis. They think they are from India.
The Beatles
Hurdling run through midfield, through defence and past the keeper
Natasha Bedingfield
Stand up, stand up for the champions!
Arsenal is a piece of psychics, mental patients, street makers and nose bleeders
Lady, My. She's gonna swallow us all with this tone
Make me tea, Mother. Oh, I've sinned.
I am unwrriten cant read my mind. I'm undefined
I'm just beginning the pens is my hand' Natasha!!!!
It's just a white lie. It's not like he killed anyone. It's just a blatant red card.
Rooney... He's like a gazelle. I'm speechless.
Can't do anything anymore, I'm lazy. Let's put Oasis on the stereo.
Marvellous condition he's in. Marvellous. Jamie, I'm afraid to interrupt you but the game has yet to begin
Melody, melodies of sound. Like a plain that hasn't landed yet. Arsenal. Highbury.
David Millar
Make me proud, your mother is ill with fever. So, Rooney, I want a hattrick from you today.
The Verve
David Ashcroft
The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony.
Graffiti in down town London
A sweet afternoon in Birmingham with son and daughter in law
James blunt
The word 'blizzard'
Teletubbies
Leicester in the Second Coming
9 years without injury
Jingle bells in down town Leeds
Tears are falling, tears of joy, hurtless boy, his first girl makes a change in world full of nothing. Though it's not love it means something.
Bend over son
Bullit proof signals. This kid is big
Master of deflection. Sly and nothing more
Made to be
The second Zlatan entered Anfield that night he was so scared he couldn't move
Killer instinct
Let's grill the pizza's
Let's show the Spaniards who can dance tango
France, I thought... Oh well
Yellow frightens me. Isn't that the color of Leeds??
Cannot hide the grin on my face. Federer is in the finals and we just signed a star
Mighty O. Mustn't try this at home.
Cannot do this at home? Eh?
Just because the idiot failed to see the match doesn't give you the right to mock'
ahhh, pass me the boose
Hole in the Head
Stronger
Sugababes :heart:
Master Plan
Lord knows. Who let them in??
Oh let the Saints!!!! Oh let the Saints!!!! Oh let the Saints come marching in!!!!
'Innocent child. This is Manchester. They have the devil in their logo.
I bruise easily
There is magic in the night. Magic in the air of London.
The Smiths
On emergency stop, I smelled the last ten seconds of life, I crashed down on the crossbar. And the pain was enough to shout for Buddhist reflext and mass murder who said I lied to her? Nothing changed, nothing changed, I still love you. Only slightly less than I used to, my love
Bollocks and nickles. This man is just plain ugly.
Lene Marlin's recording of Another Day in London.
Albert Finny
Coronation Street
The Smiths, Girlfriend in a Coma
History repeats itself
Twenty seven
Amazing display. Spectacular performance. Wonderful day.
Amazes me this talent he has. It's like he is walking on the moon.
Marker. Marker. Destroy this marker.
The train Thomas
A smile and a grin
Moxy
Colourful weather today
Tonight I will kill someone
Live Aid in London
Well, well
Cannot hide the stench of blood
Make us believe, make us want to win today
Cornerstone of our victory
Birdy
Yellow marker
Boots hanging in the air
Panic on the streets of London
Ring me up in the morning. I have an early call...
Basically I hate your guts. But I'll behave today.
Oh look out it's a bird outside. I think we're heading for thunder.
Come here and give me a kiss, it's New Year's eve!!!!
Bring me closer
Liverpool seemingly endless struggle to win the Premiership since 1991
Yellow Jelly
Massive Attack, Three
The death toll is close to zero today. Let's await Shearer.
Effulgence of paradise today
Very well, son. I have a job today. You can't use falty language for one day. The reward is the reward itself
I feel like committing suicide today, but I'll live one more day. It's Liverpool - Manchester today.
Course of change. The wind is blowing in Scholes face today. He might make a good cross
Bitsy, bitsy. A bitsy snake.
Corn circles again. This time it's not the stupid humans. It's aliens from another planet.
Makes me puke to think to hard on it
Level headed minds are always easier. Ferguson is one of them
Many times before. Many times before. But now you need to go to bed
Take me away, I HATE Leeds!
Truly an interesting day.
My belly's snoring. Make me pancakes, dear
Too bad we couldn't have her. But she is not English
Come on now. It's time
Take me home, I'm tired
Delicate situation. He is only 18
Ban me please I'm thick and tired of this situation
Take me out of this mess
Totally unnecessary
Today might be your last day if you're lucky
Oh Lord, not the vicar again
Oh Lord, the vicar is smoking.... AGAIN!
More or less yeah
Yeah, I'm bad. I know it.
Tell me there is more between Heaven and Earth
Today might be your last so don't stop trying
Amazingly enough I don't feel tired
The prodigal son is brooding today, don't bother
Shire, please come. It's supper.
New Year's eve... In Carlyle.
Insanity is within. The body is clear and innocent
Make a wish. And blow a candle
Mistake me if I'm wrong but that man saw red
Curious thing. I was happy today.
Trade me now or I'll be sold
Today might be your last, so don't sell your soul
Shag me if you want but I won't buy a nickle
Makes me proud to feel so glad today
Deliriousity is a state of mind that always changes
Franky, Mr. Shankly
Bigmouth Strikes Again
Terrible. Terrible. I want to sell my soul tonight
Many of few, few of many, expect to see something special
Try not to hurt my feelings, love
Take me away, how about China. It's closing tonight
A drug dealer again. I guess the night ends with Trainspotting on BBC
Trainspotting
Soundtrack of Trainspotting
Mark Renton
Camera's are changing pace, It's Victoria and Beckham
Dido
Life for Rent
No Angel
Blackburn Rovers on a dark afternoon in December. Another nil-nil.
Tiredless performance
A pass to miss Holy. Paul Scholes. It's a she. He.
Telly's on. I'll bake.
To me it seems pretty apparent this was a mediocre game. First of all it ended 1-1 without any other chances than those goals. Second of all the referee was wearing contact lenses
Try me out, I might not be as bad as I look
Morrissey's love for flowers, animals and God
Morrissey
Ronnie O'Sullivan
Shearer
Scholes
Steven Gerrard
Pulp
Thursday years ago
Underworld
Rio Ferdinand
Winterburn
Massive Attack
Anfield Road
Liverpool
Manchester United
Leicester
The Smiths
Arsenal
Carlyle
Pat Smith
Zero 7
Snooker
all the unforgetable moments of the Premiership where 4 men should have been sent off and the ref gave a single yellow card
Fulham
Charlton
07 energy
Wimbledon
Chelsea
Tim Henman
Newcastle
East 17
Depeche Mode
Travis
Chicane
Keeping Up Appearances
1966
Geoff Hurst
Liverpool in the 70's
Birmingham
Oxford
Portsmouth!!!
Shakespeare
God Save The Queen
David Beckham
Geri Halliwell
Victoria Beckham
Melanie Brown
Emma Bunton
Melanie Chisholm
Graeme Dott
Everton FC
David Moyes
Lescott
Michael Owen
Matthew Stevens
Pubs
Eastenders
Barnaby
FA Cup
Coca Cola Championship
Barnsley
BBC
Aston Villa
Tottenham
Darren Bent
Take That
Robbie Williams
Middlesbrough
Middlesbrough FC
Spice World
London after midnight
Manchester United vs. Liverpool FC
Chelsea vs. Liverpool FC
Theatre of Dreams
The Crucible Theater
Watch out for whiskers!
Splendid performance, I wish my mom was here to see it
The Glass was half full
My gosh you look ugly, take those glasses off Southgate
Beckam's goal against Romania
The countryside
The beautiful nature
All Saints
Black coffee
Never Ever
The Sun
Channel 4
And no regime can buy or sell me
The Queen is Dead
Cup of tea! Cup of tea!!! Oh shut up! Just come in with your mother and have a cup of coffee!!!!
Meat is Murder
Travis - Driftwood
Travis - Sing
Robbie Williams - Angels
Robbie Williams - Millenium
Inspector Lynley
Sun light over Manchester
Oasis
Noel Gallagher
Liam Gallagher
Brighton
Brighton Beach
Fat Boy Slim
Underword, Burts
The constant rain (I like rain)
Ian Rush
1892 (the holy year where Liverpool FC was founded)
Bill Shankly
Kevin Keegan
Kenny Dalglish
Steve McManaman
Robbie Fowler
Peter Crouch
Jamie Carragher
And with the loves and hates and passions just like mine, they were born and then they lived and then they died
Gordon Strachan
Robot Wars
Sheffield United
Sheffield Wednesday
Terry Venables
Stephen McClaren
Derby County
Charles Martin Edwards
Marcus Bent
Nottingham Forest
West Ham
Sunderland
Gordon Banks
Top of the pops
Rose from Keeping Up Appearances
Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances
Morrissey, Irish Blood, English Heart
Leeds United
Alan Smith
Wayne Rooney
When you sleep I will crawl into your head, like a bat! Debt that you can't pay!
The slutty attidude of All Saints
East 17, Stay Another Day :proud:
'He must be wearing the golden necklace
The word rubbish
Son, you can't complain, you have tomorrow about it
The word: Effulgent
Paul Ince
Bobby Charlton
Gary Linekar
Peter Shilton
Gazza
Blackburn
Blackburn Rovers
The prodigal son
Stoke City
Rotherham
Wolverhampton
The Wolves
Breakfast Time Mate
Mention it love, and I will slit your throat
Tea time, it's tea time now... Sorry we're gonna go now. Say cheers to mum and day while we entertain you in half time with interesting statistics about Bolton - Fulham
My love, you're wearing something from Victorias Secrets. Did you steal again...? Eh?
Robbie... Oh Robbie... Please don't fall off the stage again.
Johnny Marr
Marcus Allbridge
Carry this attitude on to the pitch and your season is over, Scholes..!
Bloody hell, he's got something in the oven now, let's hide
Come on, son. You can get past this. The score is only 4-0. It only takes 10 minutes on a good day.'
'Beautiful weather, shame about it, it's raining. Let's hide under the umbrella
There is poetry in this own goal
Suddenly I ran out of inspiration...
He's a special one... He must be the prodigal son. Uuuuuuh
Beware I bear more grudges than lonely high called judges
Rio Ferdinand
John Terry
Frank Lampard
Cars driving left
The double decker bus
Can't breath. Can't breath, John. I think I'm stuck!
Arsene Wengers failed integration into the British society. Priceless
Oh come on and give Daddy a kiss. Mother's in Heaven now. No need to complain.
Ladies and gentlemen, I've been waiting for this ever since breakfast. The one and only... The rocket! Ronnie O'Sullivan.
Dear Lord, Oh Dear Lord, what's he doing. I think he just crossed red, he must be mad, insane or on parole or something.
Camera's off, it's Victoria and Beckham.
Gary Neville
Phil Neville
Chicane, Saltwater
Massive Attack, Protection
Massive Attack, Teardrop (immortalized in crystal sand)
Cannot hide this, we must tell the public
Cornerstone, cornerstone of this beatiful own goal by... *commentator falls asleep*
Take a guess, don't you think his favourite color is red?
Marvel from Pierce
FARRAH's Olde English Toffee Assortment
Everton vs. Liverpool
Goodison Park
Goodison Park, this time it's not raining (hahaha)
Make way for the king, the champion. It's Paul Scholes!
Howdy, you all right? I just ate a pizza.
Hun... That snake was doing no harm, why'd have to be so harsh?
Ok... Did your wife not satisfy you enough last night - You've been looking at this wall for an hour!! Mad...
Couldn't tell, she looked grey to me. Greey...
Can't you just lay off on her now for the next nine months. She's carrying a litter for Heaven' sake.
Rat bastard, The Devils are leading again
Rat bastards, The Devils are leading again
Mention me. Please mention me. I wanna be on the front covers on Sunday.
Hull!!!!
Death is everywhere, there are flies on the wind screen. For a start.
Come with me, into the trees, let's get away, just for one day.
Depeche Mode, Black Celebration
Depeche Mode, Stripped
Depeche Mode, Policy of Truth
Depeche Mode, Precious
Depeche Mode, Enjoy The Silence
Depeche Mode, New Dress (my favourite Depeche Mode song)
David Gahan
Can you see that look on his face. My... I think he's in love
All right. With this attitude you're going to jail one day, son
Big Ben
Buckingham Palace
Man United Store
I'm freezing, give me a blanket
Lord... Lord... I think he's seen a ghost.
OK. Come on. Don't hide your face behind that top.
Couldn't it be winter, I'm tired of summer. Summer and Spring.
Man United, it's a holy shrine
Couldn't it be fall, I love the way the leaves dances on my skin
OK. Can't complain. He did make an own goal. How did he score a hattrick at the same time, Jim? Beats me.
'Victorias Secret Catalogue'
OK, little bit scared. He almost made me bit my tongue in my sleep
Charlton, the name sounds like a spring morning in rain. Maybe we'll see a performance like that today??
I still long for the days of the milk bottles. Now I'm crying. And look at Liverpool FC? Horrible.
Can't you see that guy???? He's on top of the stadium. Probably wanted a better view
I want to be inside of her. Oh, sorry, forgot it's Posh Spice
Couldn't it be cold. I want it to be cold. Maybe Russia would be a better alternative for me
Comes close to covering my rubber feet
Mad... He's mad Frannie.
Frank Lampard. Sounds like he just got out of jail
Amazing talent. What is he? Like 16. Maybe he's the new Pelé.
Counter attack!!! Counter attack. Wait. Rooney is not there.
A: 'I think he's done. Done.' B: Well he did have a good career. A: But marred by his injury crisis in the 90's. B: It was in 2003. And it was not Frank Lampard.
Mark him. Maybe put a mark on him. How about Rio Ferdinand.
That goal was sent from Heaven. Like a teardrop shining upon a beautiful day
Take a breath. Or not...
Immortalized. Immortalized on Fratton Park.
Lots of it. Is it snow? No... It's rain. No it's snow. Rain!!! haha. We could go on until Christmas but I think it's a combo
Lake. Feel me. I'm happy today. Now Shearer scored.
Nottingham. Brother Tuck!!!!
Hidden inside there is a castle. And it's Newcastle.
Morrissey, Lord knows I'm Miserable now
There are lambs, lambs on the field today. It's tea time and there's been no yellow cards. Let alone the penalty that was supposedly seen during the first 15 minutes.
Oh well
Have you seen Newcastle City? Oughta be exotic.
Well well well. Looky here. sneak him in. I think he's sleeping
Maybe.... I don't know. Maybe it's a hidden star? Fallen star, it's fallen star. I'm talking about football you idiot. Not astronomy.
Couldn't be further from the truth...!
Wimbledon. Why do they play Tennis in a park??
Mention this. Mention this to anyone. And I'll rename you Paul Scholes.
Oh, looks like a cat fight. John Terry and Rio Ferdinand, everyone.
Hi, bird. Wanna take a ride on me tonight. I do have a wife. But let's sneak in the backdoor.
Gazza out there. Looks like Florence Nightingale to me today. No free kicks and no yellow cards. Red card is out of the question today
Murder. Murder this little kid from Everton.
Yellow. The color yellow. It's soothing to meet Leeds. John, they're playing in white stripes today
Com' on' Ronnie!!!!!!!! Come on Ronnie!! Come on Ronnie!!!!!! Come on Ronnie!!! NO CELLPHONES TODAY... PLEASE. Come on Ronnie!!! Come on Ronnie!!!!! Come on Ronnie!!!!! Come on Ronnie!!!!!! Come on Ronnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Ronnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mend me. Mind me. It's time for halftime. Certain we'll see some fresh faces in the second half.
Can't disguise. Can't hide. Look. It's the bulldozer. It's Gazza...
Maybe we should make a set marriage between Shearer and Paul gAscoigne. Never mind. They did it last Saturday.
Manchester City
Don't Look Back in Anger
Born Slippy
I think it got lost in the mail
Underworld, Rez
Community Shield
Carling Cup
Bend over lad...!
Mr. Bean
The Mr. Bean episode with the blind man on the beach
Never mind Oasis. They think they are from India.
The Beatles
Hurdling run through midfield, through defence and past the keeper
Natasha Bedingfield
Stand up, stand up for the champions!
Arsenal is a piece of psychics, mental patients, street makers and nose bleeders
Lady, My. She's gonna swallow us all with this tone
Make me tea, Mother. Oh, I've sinned.
I am unwrriten cant read my mind. I'm undefined
I'm just beginning the pens is my hand' Natasha!!!!
It's just a white lie. It's not like he killed anyone. It's just a blatant red card.
Rooney... He's like a gazelle. I'm speechless.
Can't do anything anymore, I'm lazy. Let's put Oasis on the stereo.
Marvellous condition he's in. Marvellous. Jamie, I'm afraid to interrupt you but the game has yet to begin
Melody, melodies of sound. Like a plain that hasn't landed yet. Arsenal. Highbury.
David Millar
Make me proud, your mother is ill with fever. So, Rooney, I want a hattrick from you today.
The Verve
David Ashcroft
The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony.
Graffiti in down town London
A sweet afternoon in Birmingham with son and daughter in law
James blunt
The word 'blizzard'
Teletubbies
Leicester in the Second Coming
9 years without injury
Jingle bells in down town Leeds
Tears are falling, tears of joy, hurtless boy, his first girl makes a change in world full of nothing. Though it's not love it means something.
Bend over son
Bullit proof signals. This kid is big
Master of deflection. Sly and nothing more
Made to be
The second Zlatan entered Anfield that night he was so scared he couldn't move
Killer instinct
Let's grill the pizza's
Let's show the Spaniards who can dance tango
France, I thought... Oh well
Yellow frightens me. Isn't that the color of Leeds??
Cannot hide the grin on my face. Federer is in the finals and we just signed a star
Mighty O. Mustn't try this at home.
Cannot do this at home? Eh?
Just because the idiot failed to see the match doesn't give you the right to mock'
ahhh, pass me the boose
Hole in the Head
Stronger
Sugababes :heart:
Master Plan
Lord knows. Who let them in??
Oh let the Saints!!!! Oh let the Saints!!!! Oh let the Saints come marching in!!!!
'Innocent child. This is Manchester. They have the devil in their logo.
I bruise easily
There is magic in the night. Magic in the air of London.
The Smiths
On emergency stop, I smelled the last ten seconds of life, I crashed down on the crossbar. And the pain was enough to shout for Buddhist reflext and mass murder who said I lied to her? Nothing changed, nothing changed, I still love you. Only slightly less than I used to, my love
Bollocks and nickles. This man is just plain ugly.
Lene Marlin's recording of Another Day in London.
Albert Finny
Coronation Street
The Smiths, Girlfriend in a Coma
History repeats itself
Twenty seven
Amazing display. Spectacular performance. Wonderful day.
Amazes me this talent he has. It's like he is walking on the moon.
Marker. Marker. Destroy this marker.
The train Thomas
A smile and a grin
Moxy
Colourful weather today
Tonight I will kill someone
Live Aid in London
Well, well
Cannot hide the stench of blood
Make us believe, make us want to win today
Cornerstone of our victory
Birdy
Yellow marker
Boots hanging in the air
Panic on the streets of London
Ring me up in the morning. I have an early call...
Basically I hate your guts. But I'll behave today.
Oh look out it's a bird outside. I think we're heading for thunder.
Come here and give me a kiss, it's New Year's eve!!!!
Bring me closer
Liverpool seemingly endless struggle to win the Premiership since 1991
Yellow Jelly
Massive Attack, Three
The death toll is close to zero today. Let's await Shearer.
Effulgence of paradise today
Very well, son. I have a job today. You can't use falty language for one day. The reward is the reward itself
I feel like committing suicide today, but I'll live one more day. It's Liverpool - Manchester today.
Course of change. The wind is blowing in Scholes face today. He might make a good cross
Bitsy, bitsy. A bitsy snake.
Corn circles again. This time it's not the stupid humans. It's aliens from another planet.
Makes me puke to think to hard on it
Level headed minds are always easier. Ferguson is one of them
Many times before. Many times before. But now you need to go to bed
Take me away, I HATE Leeds!
Truly an interesting day.
My belly's snoring. Make me pancakes, dear
Too bad we couldn't have her. But she is not English
Come on now. It's time
Take me home, I'm tired
Delicate situation. He is only 18
Ban me please I'm thick and tired of this situation
Take me out of this mess
Totally unnecessary
Today might be your last day if you're lucky
Oh Lord, not the vicar again
Oh Lord, the vicar is smoking.... AGAIN!
More or less yeah
Yeah, I'm bad. I know it.
Tell me there is more between Heaven and Earth
Today might be your last so don't stop trying
Amazingly enough I don't feel tired
The prodigal son is brooding today, don't bother
Shire, please come. It's supper.
New Year's eve... In Carlyle.
Insanity is within. The body is clear and innocent
Make a wish. And blow a candle
Mistake me if I'm wrong but that man saw red
Curious thing. I was happy today.
Trade me now or I'll be sold
Today might be your last, so don't sell your soul
Shag me if you want but I won't buy a nickle
Makes me proud to feel so glad today
Deliriousity is a state of mind that always changes
Franky, Mr. Shankly
Bigmouth Strikes Again
Terrible. Terrible. I want to sell my soul tonight
Many of few, few of many, expect to see something special
Try not to hurt my feelings, love
Take me away, how about China. It's closing tonight
A drug dealer again. I guess the night ends with Trainspotting on BBC
Trainspotting
Soundtrack of Trainspotting
Mark Renton
Camera's are changing pace, It's Victoria and Beckham
Dido
Life for Rent
No Angel
Blackburn Rovers on a dark afternoon in December. Another nil-nil.
Tiredless performance
A pass to miss Holy. Paul Scholes. It's a she. He.
Telly's on. I'll bake.
To me it seems pretty apparent this was a mediocre game. First of all it ended 1-1 without any other chances than those goals. Second of all the referee was wearing contact lenses
Try me out, I might not be as bad as I look
Morrissey's love for flowers, animals and God