PDA

View Full Version : Im a fan from California...


OCmilano
17-05-2008, 16:52
I was wondering how you show your love for the Rossoneri? I got my plates 2 months ago and you have to be a Milano fan to know what it means but i love it... What do you think and have any of you done this kind of thing?

_Ace
18-05-2008, 04:11
thats amazing :D

havent done that, but i do have loads of Milan stuff in my room :P

Warro Bantan
18-05-2008, 07:16
Nice!! I might just have to get me one of those!! :D

catennacio
18-05-2008, 14:22
Hi OCMilano, I'm from OC too.. maybe someday we can meet and what football (soccer) together

BTW do you know where to watch Serie A here? Like in a pub or bar?

SANT
18-05-2008, 18:06
I'm in SD, and you should know I looked if those were available since 2004 I think, but never got the customized plates... it was going to be either "ACM1899" or "6BARESI"

OCmilano
19-05-2008, 20:25
Hi OCMilano, I'm from OC too.. maybe someday we can meet and what football (soccer) together

BTW do you know where to watch Serie A here? Like in a pub or bar?


No sorry i wish i knew.. If you ever find a place i'd be there in a second. Im from HB you?

OCmilano
19-05-2008, 20:32
sansiro, gilasux,kaka 22, 4rzaacm, and the last one nocl4us...

These are stilll avaliable...

SANT
19-05-2008, 22:07
I'll be driving around the always busy OC freeways (why do we even call them FREE?) looking for you... I have a sister in LB.

catennacio
20-05-2008, 03:07
No sorry i wish i knew.. If you ever find a place i'd be there in a second. Im from HB you?

Right at Beach and Westminster buddy. Maybe we can find some bar and watch Milan games together...

catennacio
20-05-2008, 03:09
I'll be driving around the always busy OC freeways (why do we even call them FREE?) looking for you... I have a sister in LB.
Oh, do you still believe what they say here the States of freedom and liberty? :P
BTW, can you introduce your sister with us? :D

OCmilano
20-05-2008, 17:03
Right at Beach and Westminster buddy. Maybe we can find some bar and watch Milan games together...


Ohh wow you live right next to the court house and Green Girl Saloon.

Well Sant if your ever going to come up soon let us know. We can meet up.. :p283: :p283: :p283:

catennacio
21-05-2008, 03:35
Ohh wow you live right next to the court house and Green Girl Saloon.

Well Sant if your ever going to come up soon let us know. We can meet up.. :p283: :p283: :p283:

well i know the court house (came there to pay the traffic ticket for driving at 82 :D).. but i dont know the green girl saloon :de3: