PDA

View Full Version : Hi tifosi!


acmilan24.com
23-06-2008, 13:32
Hi everybody! I'm Victor from Poland. I'm newsman on a polish version of a page of my lovely club :grinser:

Rico
23-06-2008, 13:37
Welcome :)

Siregar
23-06-2008, 16:53
Welcome to MM! :D

SANT
23-06-2008, 18:35
welcome to MM, Victor...

MIRZA
23-06-2008, 19:21
Hi everybody! I'm Victor from Poland. I'm newsman on a polish version of a page of my lovely club :grinser:
welcome mate
where do you live in Poland???

Reza
23-06-2008, 20:03
Hi and welcome to MM Victor

ACMILAN1983
24-06-2008, 02:12
welcome Victor :)

acmilan24.com
24-06-2008, 09:36
[QUOTE] where do you live in Poland??? [QUOTE]
Yes, you probably don't know how many Milan fans live in Poland ;] Thousands ;p

Rico
24-06-2008, 12:00
Welcome again, and please do give us news if you're a newsman. ;)

Maldini+Nesta
27-06-2008, 15:20
Great to have you, VICTOR!!!

Have fun and post often.
:5ok: