PDA

View Full Version : Serie A.tv might now be available to fans in the UK


RossoNero83
31-07-2008, 01:34
so i was on the website and i clicked on the SSP super saver pass which has highlights of all the games or you can watch the full matches if you choose, anyhoo i clicked on it logged on with my details of which i registered and then it asked for my credit card details, normally it will say error but this is not available in your region. Hmmmmmm what gives?
someone else try it and see if it asks you but obviously do not input any details

sklitz
02-08-2008, 12:06
The way I understand it is that Serie A tv has sold the television rights to ESPN. I believe Fox Soccer Channel has exclusive rights to the US till next year. Regarding the UK it may be a different deal.
It seems to some degree they are getting out of the streaming business.
I am working on a partnership deal with them as well...


Thanks.
Vince C.
www.MySerieA.com

wazzle
09-08-2008, 21:54
...........