View Full Version : Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Giovanni
20-12-2008, 15:42
Tomorrow night i will catch a train to South of Italy, to spend the holidays with my relatives and friends.
I want to send a big Merry Christmas, for those who celebrate it, and a wild Happy New Year to the lot of you.
I'm sure everyone of you will know how to celebrate it properly.
Let's hope the 2009 will bring us fortune and success as Milanisti and as single persons. But more importantly, happiness and serenity.
Just want to say: behave! :D And you horny stallions, be careful not going underage (or with a tranny) once you're completely drunk. :D
Merry X'Mas and Happy New Year too Gio and all MM members who will celebrate it. I will spend my Christmas day with family, relatives, and friends. I hope everything will going perfect :)
Again SANTA CLAUS HAS COMING TO TOWN :mex: :gonova:
I wish a safe journey on your way to your family Gio.
Allow me to share a few words of this wonderful season with all people of all covenants, believers and not.
At the closing of each year comes a wonderful feeling that is almost universal. It's a feeling that fills the air like the sound of a beautifully sung hymn. It brings people together in joyful celebration. We know it as the Christmas spirit.
Much has been said over the years about the true spirit of Christmas--what it is and what it isn't. It may be hard to define exactly, but we know it when we feel it. Stories are told that reflect the essence of the actual story of Christmas--the coming of the Savior into the world. The message of these stories comes through, whether the stories themselves are true or not.
For example, a powerful story is told of a World War I battle that took place on Christmas Eve. As the evening wore on, fighting between the Germans and the British finally gave way to a confusing silence. After a short while, a lone soldier began singing "Silent Night." Slowly others joined in until soldiers from both sides were singing together. Remarkably, it is told the soldiers ended up spending the evening together playing a game of soccer rather than fighting. Whether this story is true or not, nobody knows for sure. But that's not so important, because the story exemplifies the true spirit of Christmas.
The holiday season can be quite stressful with so much to prepare. It can feel as if we're fighting a battle, especially in a crowded shopping mall. The noisy commercialization of the holidays may at times obscure the real meaning of Christmas. But in a moment of silence, we can hear the mirthful sounds that bring the Christmas spirit into focus: extra expressions of courtesy around the dinner table, friendships rekindling next to a crackling fire, children unwrapping presents and gleeming with delight. While some aspects of the holiday season may seem artificial, that wonderful feeling, the true spirit of Christmas that brings people together--even enemies--that much we know is definitely real.
Too all of the World... Peace and Goodwill to all. Merry Christmas!
yes... I will post more reflecting words like this.
Great post Kui.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
Merry Christmas to some, Happy Holidays to others, Happy New Year to all!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody, best wishes for the holiday season and 2009
I wish a happy holidays to all members of MM.
I am also proud to say that I will be taking my girlfriend to Milano this Christmas as a gift (actually it's a gift for me but hey what can I do! lol) for a 4 romantic days in the fashion capital..
Enjoy everybody and spend this time of year with the people you love.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all :)
hope you enjoy your holidays and vacations :D
onar-dfc
22-12-2008, 15:36
merry christmas and happy new year from all albanian
Sending a warm Merry Christmas and Happy New Year greeting all the way from Indonesia to all MM around the world. Just like Kui said "Peace and goodwill to all". God bless!
Wonderful posts all around and thank you all for making this a better place as always!
Peachtot
23-12-2008, 19:48
Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrate and also to couple, relative and friends we love to
May heavenly peace rolled up us. Blessings..
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year from Southern California / Honolulu Hawaii! I'm going home (to Hawaii) for the Holidays to spend some time with the parents, and a break from college!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Rossonero's.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.