PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy vs Milan!!!!!!!!! and US Summer tour


OCmilano
16-03-2009, 13:33
This is awesome Milan is coming to LA in July 19th and i got my tickets already.. Anyone in cali or near cali should'nt miss this..

My first Milan game in my life!!!!!!

Who is going?:3band::3band::3band::3band:

Lebanese
16-03-2009, 14:02
i am not gonna miss that though i live in the east

Jeff
16-03-2009, 14:33
I bet it is a clause in the beckham agreement...

Christian
16-03-2009, 15:35
I bet it is a clause in the beckham agreement...

Yea definetly. Seem to remember it mentioned during all the fuzz earlier. It's in the summer, and a chance to spread the colours, sounds good...

Bosniaco
16-03-2009, 18:20
Well last time I was on a Milan game in 2005, Milan's tour of US at the Gillette Stadium. Well this time looks like I'm gonna be fying to LA. Ofcourse I'm comming :)
I live in the East

Bosniaco
16-03-2009, 18:29
This is awesome Milan is coming to LA in July 19th and i got my tickets already.. Anyone in cali or near cali should'nt miss this..

My first Milan game in my life!!!!!!

Who is going?:3band::3band::3band::3band:
Where did you get the tickets? Ticketmaster dont have them yet

OCmilano
16-03-2009, 19:35
Lagalaxy.com

SANT
16-03-2009, 20:03
it's a short drive from SD... I'll be there...

Bosniaco
17-03-2009, 21:32
Lagalaxy.com
Thanks I will check it out.

It a long way from the other of the US where I live, but hey it AC Milan comming it does not happen very often

Bosniaco
18-03-2009, 22:15
Anyone know if Milan is going to make a tour in the US, maybe depends if we make the CL, if not then probably not? If anyone has good info about please let me know

Jeff
18-03-2009, 23:59
Probably Asia too to make the world tour complete lol.

That's how you get money :D.

Siregar
19-03-2009, 04:43
Probably Asia too to make the world tour complete lol.

That's how you get money :D.

It's a much safer and better way to get money compare what we have done in Qatar. :v46:

Reza
24-03-2009, 17:33
May be I can make it to Boston

---

Beginning on July 19 and concluding on July 26, the four teams will face off at some of the most recognized stadiums across the U.S., including the Rose Bowl (Pasadena, Calif.), the Georgia Dome (Atlanta, Ga.), MT&T Bank Stadium (Baltimore, Md.), Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, Mass.), Stanford Stadium (Palo Alto, Calif.) and the new Cowboys Stadium (Arlington, Texas). Match tickets go on sale today at www.worldfootballchallenge.com.

Wednesday, July 22
AC Milan vs. Club America at the Georgia Dome (Atlanta, Ga.)
7 p.m. EST on ESPN2

Friday, July 24
AC Milan vs. Chelsea FC at M&T Bank Stadium (Baltimore, Md.)
8 p.m. EST on ESPN

Sunday, July 26
AC Milan vs. FC Internazionale Milano at Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, Mass.)
5 p.m. EST on ESPN2

Bosniaco
24-03-2009, 17:54
May be I can make it to Boston

---

Beginning on July 19 and concluding on July 26, the four teams will face off at some of the most recognized stadiums across the U.S., including the Rose Bowl (Pasadena, Calif.), the Georgia Dome (Atlanta, Ga.), MT&T Bank Stadium (Baltimore, Md.), Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, Mass.), Stanford Stadium (Palo Alto, Calif.) and the new Cowboys Stadium (Arlington, Texas). Match tickets go on sale today at www.worldfootballchallenge.com.

Wednesday, July 22
AC Milan vs. Club America at the Georgia Dome (Atlanta, Ga.)
7 p.m. EST on ESPN2

Friday, July 24
AC Milan vs. Chelsea FC at M&T Bank Stadium (Baltimore, Md.)
8 p.m. EST on ESPN

Sunday, July 26
AC Milan vs. FC Internazionale Milano at Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, Mass.)
5 p.m. EST on ESPN2
MAYBE?

This is the happiest day of my lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I going to Foxborogh for sureeeeeeeeeee if I'm still alive :) FORZAAAA MILANNNNNNN

Reza
24-03-2009, 18:16
Only the traveling part for me :D otherwise yes for sure

Bosniaco
24-03-2009, 19:27
Only the traveling part for me :D otherwise yes for sure
O I'm sorry I didnt see that you live in Canada.

xvr11
24-03-2009, 21:07
I share the same sentiments Bosniaco...I too will try my best to see the Milan vs Inter game in Foxborough.

From NJ to Massachusetts is quite the drive.

Vadim
25-03-2009, 17:10
Seriously considering making the journey from Chicago and going to the derby with a friend... really wanna make this happen.

Bosniaco
25-03-2009, 23:32
I share the same sentiments Bosniaco...I too will try my best to see the Milan vs Inter game in Foxborough.

From NJ to Massachusetts is quite the drive.
Depends where you live in Jersey. I used to drive down to Elizabeth all the time 3 and a half hours.

xvr11
26-03-2009, 13:03
Depends where you live in Jersey. I used to drive down to Elizabeth all the time 3 and a half hours.

North Jersey, Im about 15 minutes from Elizabeth in Bayonne, 5 mins from Holland tunnel. I wouldn't rule out taking a quick charter plane there either. I really want to see this game !

Vale46
26-03-2009, 16:13
I just bought my tickets today too!!! $100 a piece (I got two), but I know it will be worth it. I'm bringing my giant flag, wearing my Gattuso jersey and I'm face painting! Ha ha ha.

xvr11
26-03-2009, 19:37
I just bought my tickets today too!!! $100 a piece (I got two), but I know it will be worth it. I'm bringing my giant flag, wearing my Gattuso jersey and I'm face painting! Ha ha ha.

Where did you buy the tickets from?

Vadim
26-03-2009, 19:57
http://www.worldfootballchallenge.com/

Vale46
27-03-2009, 15:33
Where did you buy the tickets from?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search&q=ac+milan&search.x=0&search.y=0


Ticketmaster has them and just search for AC Milan if that link doesn't show. GL!!

jwhatfield
27-03-2009, 16:00
I just got tickets to the Milan-Chelsea match in Baltimore and will be taking my 7 year old son. Our first chance to see the Rossoneri in person. I cannot wait!!!

FORZA MILAN

hitmannq8
27-03-2009, 20:03
alot of my friends have bought tickets for the Baltimore game in Maryland, but more people from here (Montreal) are buying tickets for the derby in Boston.

Boston is only like 4 hours from here driving, so its definitely worth it.

Reza
28-03-2009, 12:44
Hope to be able to make it and meet others too

Bosniaco
28-03-2009, 21:34
Just got my tickets today for the derby in Foxborough. Cant wait for July.

Jeff
28-03-2009, 23:07
Good for you guys. I"M JEALOUS.

xvr11
29-03-2009, 15:21
Just got my tickets today for the derby in Foxborough. Cant wait for July.

Where is your seats located and what did you pay for them?

God I want to go to this so bad...but im starting a new job soon and im not 100% sure of the schedule im going to be getting! uhhhhh !!

Bosniaco
29-03-2009, 18:43
Where is your seats located and what did you pay for them?

God I want to go to this so bad...but im starting a new job soon and im not 100% sure of the schedule im going to be getting! uhhhhh !!
Section 136 I paid $75 a ticket, $15 service charge, $2.99 to print the ticket out.

xvr11
31-03-2009, 10:46
Awesome! I may look into a similar package real soon !

Bosniaco
31-03-2009, 20:00
Awesome! I may look into a similar package real soon !

If I was you I would horry up, because just in one day I lost better seats, ticketmaster was offering me 135 section 5th row. So the sooner you do it the better it is. Cheers !!!!

Also in 2005 I was at Gillette Stadium for the AC Milan - CHelsea game I had great seats, just behind the benches, great seats, just money is tiet now :)

xvr11
01-04-2009, 15:57
I know I hear ya...but problem is im starting a new job soon and I am not aware of the days off I'll have or even the hours working...so im dying to find that information out so I can see If i can purchase these tickets or not.

Bosniaco
04-04-2009, 14:52
I know I hear ya...but problem is im starting a new job soon and I am not aware of the days off I'll have or even the hours working...so im dying to find that information out so I can see If i can purchase these tickets or not.
I hope everythng gets planed out well for you, I already put in my time off for Sunday and Monday July 26,27 :) Take care

freespirit
04-04-2009, 16:03
I've got my tickets. My girlfriend, sister and I are heading Toronto-Gillette Stadium for the Inter game. 9 hour drive but there is never a second thought about seeing Milan!

Reza
04-04-2009, 16:28
Toronto Milan fan? Welcome to MM freespirit

catennacio
26-04-2009, 17:54
me in for one
section 133
so excited cant wait till july :D

MiamiMilanista
27-05-2009, 19:45
All,

I am going up to Boston in July for the Milan-Inter Derby. Does anyone know the best way to get down to Gillette Stadium? We are staying up by the North End.

Will there be shuttles or trains heading down?

Thanks in advance!

Bosniaco
04-06-2009, 18:39
All,

I am going up to Boston in July for the Milan-Inter Derby. Does anyone know the best way to get down to Gillette Stadium? We are staying up by the North End.

Will there be shuttles or trains heading down?

Thanks in advance!
I have answered your pm mess. :)

Arjun
07-06-2009, 21:09
Allo folks....my wife and I are flying to Boston for the weekend JUST to see the Derby. It would be pretty awesome if we could organize some sort of pre-game getogether. If we can't meet in downtown Boston for a drink we could tailgate or something. Thoughts?? It would be crazy to meet ppl I have never seen before but share the same passion!

Bosniaco
08-06-2009, 10:16
Allo folks....my wife and I are flying to Boston for the weekend JUST to see the Derby. It would be pretty awesome if we could organize some sort of pre-game getogether. If we can't meet in downtown Boston for a drink we could tailgate or something. Thoughts?? It would be crazy to meet ppl I have never seen before but share the same passion!

The game is not in Boston the game is in Foxborough

Arjun
12-06-2009, 21:26
The game is not in Boston the game is in Foxborough

Well I still need to fly to Boston....can't fly to Foxborough :) Even if I could...I wouldn't want to...

Bosniaco
12-06-2009, 22:00
Well I still need to fly to Boston....can't fly to Foxborough :) Even if I could...I wouldn't want to...

Well I m up for anything, I m taking my sys and nepew to the game.

guestes
12-06-2009, 22:58
Well I m up for anything, I m taking my sys and nepew to the game.

Hope to see young players such as Albertazzi, Silva and Mattioni all feauturing. Fingers crossed that Dzeko will be in our team by then, and not Toni/Trezegeut lol!:p283:

bLOND !-,-!
13-06-2009, 02:14
mattioni will be heading back to gremio :( , he was just on a loan

Blacktop
13-06-2009, 02:14
Hope to see young players such as Albertazzi, Silva and Mattioni all feauturing.
Mattioni is no longer with the team.

guestes
13-06-2009, 21:41
Mattioni is no longer with the team.

That is a shame! When we got him on loan, we fought off interest from other clubs such as Juve. I think the LB and RB positions in Milan are too strong at the moment, with Zambrotta, Janko, Flamini and Antonini all gunning for those spots. I guess Mattioni would have done little but offer depth to this department. :sob:

Blacktop
14-06-2009, 00:10
Save for Flamini, I'd hardly consider our RB position to be a strength with the names listed above.

guestes
14-06-2009, 00:18
Save for Flamini, I'd hardly consider our RB position to be a strength with the names listed above.

Antonini at his best can really push Zambrotta for a spot, but according to rumours, we have aquired Porto's star LB. That will certainly help. Also, Bonera can play wide if needed.:w209:

OCmilano
01-07-2009, 19:33
Is anyone else getting excited about july 19th?
:djn::djn:

SANT
01-07-2009, 22:59
I'll be there... I have tickets... should I still look for the beamer with the ACM1899 plates?

catennacio
09-07-2009, 03:16
I'm going to the Jul 19 game from OC, CA. Anyone from OC too? We can carpool.. I'm getting excited.. can't wait :D

OCmilano
09-07-2009, 09:12
Screen name Cat.


Sant i should be taking the car. Is there a way to see the players warm up and maybe get autograghs before the game?

SANT
09-07-2009, 10:30
I have no idea... but getting there early couldn't hurt our chances... where are you sitting?

catennacio
09-07-2009, 11:31
OCMilano: I PMed you my contact.
SANT: We sit at different locations, I'll sit at section 133. But it doesn't matter. We can go together for some player's pictures, photograph before and after match.

OCmilano
09-07-2009, 15:48
i dont have the tics with me. but its the free hot dogs and nachos section. 130 something sounds right.

Bosniaco
09-07-2009, 18:23
Anyone has any info on Milan traning in the Boston area, where are they going to train if they are?

catennacio
18-07-2009, 12:54
Any one knows which hotel will Milan stay in LA area?

OCmilano
18-07-2009, 13:12
If i had to guess. I really think they will train @ the home depot, or a university. LMU, Etc.

And i really think they will stay in Marina Del Ray or Santa Monica area. Touristy and close to the stadium still.

I wish acmilan.com was more up to date like Inters site.

milanfan4life
18-07-2009, 17:44
ocmilano is right theyre staying at Shutters at the beach in santa monica


sad thing is since i work there i cant ask for autographs :(

SANT
18-07-2009, 18:27
The team will be landing at LAX coming from Frankfurt at 5:30 pm... in one hour...
good chance to take pictures coming out of International Arrivals...

OCmilano
18-07-2009, 19:59
It would be easy to believe you milan4life but the 1 post and join date makes it reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly hard.

milanfan4life
18-07-2009, 20:26
well i just learned of it now, im a banquet server and was called in to work tonight thourgh monday i ask my co-workers and they told me. i mostly lurk around because i have usually nothing reelevant to post. now that i do i join.

catennacio
18-07-2009, 21:01
so milanfan4life what can u suggest us if we want to take some pix and autographs with the players? and where is your hotel anyway?

ganjarb
19-07-2009, 09:21
Hi everyone. I was planning to watch them arrive at Tom Bradley gate last night but missed it. I heard that they immediately went to UCLA training ground at 7.30. Do you know what their plans are for today? Any open training sessions in UCLA again? I'd love to see them train. Thanks.

Arjun
19-07-2009, 13:53
Anyone have a clue where Milan is staying in Boston? Is it at the Ritz Carlton downtown? I want to go watch their arrival on Saturday.

NAMMY
19-07-2009, 17:43
Pity about the time difference or I might of watched some of the game, at least there'll be highlights> i'm more worried about our games against Chelsea and Inter, hopefully we won't get beaten too heavily!

catennacio
19-07-2009, 20:52
Im in the stadium right now where is everybody sitting. Im at 133

Luca03
19-07-2009, 21:27
Thiago Silva 1-0.
Good to see a defender score. They are always needed.

Blacktop
19-07-2009, 21:30
I noticed Kalac is in goal tonight. Big yawn.

catennacio
19-07-2009, 21:47
Nesta did a great defence getting the ball to kalac in front of galaxy' fw nose

Rosso6
19-07-2009, 21:49
Just the Galaxy....but lets be honest, Milan will need alot of help and prayers this season. Team lacks identity in play, midfield is lacking and even though this mere pre-season game...you can tell the play is really poor.
Follow milan madness at http://twitter.com/Soccersanse

Bosniaco
19-07-2009, 22:00
I agree it has been poor in the first half, there is no flow

catennacio
19-07-2009, 22:23
Thers a dude in milan squad with number 3. Who is he?

catennacio
19-07-2009, 22:35
2-2 our defence was terrrible today.

Bosniaco
19-07-2009, 23:16
Yeah not the best game. This is worrying me at times. Hope for the best

Bosniaco
19-07-2009, 23:20
Cant believe AC Milan players taking pics with Beckham

NAMMY
20-07-2009, 00:07
Looks like we'll still going to have problems in defence, especially on set pieces again!

spina_don
20-07-2009, 00:13
Looks like we'll still going to have problems in defence, especially on set pieces again!

we have Onyewu for that

NAMMY
20-07-2009, 01:55
Hopefully ...

guestes
20-07-2009, 01:58
Onyewu didn't play?

guestes
20-07-2009, 02:14
Please someone, player ratings! In particular, DiGenarro and Abate....

I think Thiago Silva's inconsistency is due to his lack of "proper" game time. he has shown flashes of ability, but I am just afraid about how long it will take for him to get consistency back.....

SANT
20-07-2009, 02:52
Just getting back from the stadium...

16.- Kalac - very slow... a keeper with more legs could have done something in the first goal.
44.- Oddo - the same Oddo we loaned out... still not the Oddo we got from Lazio...
13.- Nesta - very well physically... good coverages and one exceptionally elegant play...
33.- Thiago Silva - Excellent first half... good in the second half until the injury.
18.- Jankulovsky.- Not much from him today
5.- Flamini.- very good, I think he has earned a starting spot.
23. Ambrosini. - Intense as if it was a UCL final.
10.- Seedorf.- Better when playing on the left, than at the middle...
49.- Di Gennaro.- Lost on the right flank... too static.
80.- Ronaldinho.- He's back!
22.- Borriello... same as Di Gennaro.

20.- Abate, always on the right flank, not much to comment other than leading a couple good counter attacks.

Man of the match: by far, Beckham

guestes
20-07-2009, 03:07
Just getting back from the stadium...

16.- Kalac - very slow... a keeper with more legs could have done something in the first goal.
44.- Oddo - the same Oddo we loaned out... still not the Oddo we got from Lazio...
13.- Nesta - very well physically... good coverages and one exceptionally elegant play...
33.- Thiago Silva - Excellent first half... good in the second half until the injury.
18.- Jankulovsky.- Not much from him today
5.- Flamini.- very good, I think he has earned a starting spot.
23. Ambrosini. - Intense as if it was a UCL final.
10.- Seedorf.- Better when playing on the left, than at the middle...
49.- Di Gennaro.- Lost on the right flank... too static.
80.- Ronaldinho.- He's back!
22.- Borriello... same as Di Gennaro.

20.- Abate, always on the right flank, not much to comment other than leading a couple good counter attacks.

Man of the match: by far, Beckham


What, T.Silva injured!? No!

Bosniaco
20-07-2009, 04:17
I dont think its biig deal with Thiago. They were massaging his calf during the game

Dutchie-Milan
20-07-2009, 04:42
You guys i didnt watch the game yesterday(it was waay to late) and i just woke up and i dont know the result yet,i want to watch the highlights without knowing the result so if i go to youtube and i search for some highlights i will automatically see the result,wich i dont want to know.

So can anybody give me the direct link to the highlights of the game,and remember: dont tell me the result!Or does anyone have the whole game wich i can download?If not the highlights are just fine.

Dutchie-Milan
20-07-2009, 04:45
Never mind when i went to page six of this topic i saw something with 2-2........

Dutchie-Milan
20-07-2009, 04:46
Ambrosini always gives his all

guestes
20-07-2009, 05:02
I am starting to miss Becks! I feel this game proves little, but just provides the players to dust off any cobwebs. Why is Kalac playing by the way. Surely, with Abbiatti injured, Dida and Storari would be better options!

Dutchie-Milan
20-07-2009, 05:04
I hope Silva isnt badly injured,because he has not the time to recover,he has to play against Chelsea and Inter so that he can get used with Nesta and he needs playing time because he didnt play a half year.

OCmilano
20-07-2009, 09:40
I agree with Sants ratings.

Borrielo worried me a lot. i think you need to give him the ball on a silver platter for him to do something with it.

Pippo at that age still doing well.

Thiago i dont think is injured, he was signing autographs when going back to the locker room.

Flamini great.

Ambro great. I wish everyone on our team played with the heart of ambro and gattuso.


So good to see Nesta too.

My fav part of the night was taunting the La Galaxy fans. LOL They always booed when Becks got the balll ( i always cheered) and i yelled at them dont cheer if he scores. LOL his corner set up a goal and guess what, cheering. lol. Then becks turned around and put his finger to his lips (shhhhh)

I think for landing after a 16 hour flight and only having 24 hours to play a game, i didnt expect much more.

But i think for us to have a succesful season we need pato, pippo, borr. to slash to the goal and the wings giving crisp passes into them.

SANT
20-07-2009, 14:56
picture from last night... I'm the one at the end of the banner...

Rosson3r
20-07-2009, 15:21
Just getting back from the stadium...

16.- Kalac - very slow... a keeper with more legs could have done something in the first goal.
44.- Oddo - the same Oddo we loaned out... still not the Oddo we got from Lazio...
13.- Nesta - very well physically... good coverages and one exceptionally elegant play...
33.- Thiago Silva - Excellent first half... good in the second half until the injury.
18.- Jankulovsky.- Not much from him today
5.- Flamini.- very good, I think he has earned a starting spot.
23. Ambrosini. - Intense as if it was a UCL final.
10.- Seedorf.- Better when playing on the left, than at the middle...
49.- Di Gennaro.- Lost on the right flank... too static.
80.- Ronaldinho.- He's back!
22.- Borriello... same as Di Gennaro.

20.- Abate, always on the right flank, not much to comment other than leading a couple good counter attacks.

Man of the match: by far, Beckham

Di Gennaro, has asistet a first goal, and he was not show notihng special,but he is young and feuw games he will be, a lot bether.
Abbate ong he is fast,wery fast.
Borello did you forget that he was injured alemoust whol last sezone?

frankie boy
20-07-2009, 18:49
Hi - Cant wait to see Gooch with Milan-and Becks will be missed after last nights performance...

OCmilano
20-07-2009, 20:32
Few pics.. Not the greatest but a few.

guestes
21-07-2009, 05:00
Hope Gooch's experience in the top leagues of Europe (although was a failiure) was simply a learning process, and this time around, he is ready......

guestes
21-07-2009, 05:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuKyuPtPHuc
Please watch this. Is the guy being photographed with becks at the start Albertazzi or some random kid?

guestes
21-07-2009, 05:20
Flamini in I.M.O played great, and DiGenarro had good attcking contribution. Obviously the defense, although appearing good on paper, still struggled....

Siregar
21-07-2009, 10:13
Flamini in I.M.O played great, and DiGenarro had good attcking contribution. Obviously the defense, although appearing good on paper, still struggled....

I think, Gennaro contributed nothing except the assist (he just should be loaned out) and I agree that Flamini played well.

Bosniaco
21-07-2009, 10:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuKyuPtPHuc
Please watch this. Is the guy being photographed with becks at the start Albertazzi or some random kid?

Albertazzi took pics with Becks at the end of the game. As did Dinho, as did Pippo.

SANT
03-08-2009, 00:08
Great pics at the Dolce and Gabbana website... enjoy

http://www.dolcegabbana.com/acmilan-summer-tour/

Arjun
09-08-2009, 02:17
Some of the sights from my awesome Boston trip!!!!!!

rt9
11-08-2009, 01:53
Nice pics, man. I would kill for the chance of meeting even 1 Milan player, let alone 3!