PDA

View Full Version : hey


meazza
30-05-2009, 04:35
not posted here in ages. Work blocked this site and much as I love you guys I didn't really have time to debate football transfers in my free time. (absolute lies, I've spent the last year or two eating crisps and watching internet porn) but I just found out today: It is unblocked!

so who is still here?

Reza
30-05-2009, 09:42
Welcome back, some older posters don't come around much but the forum is here :D

meazza
31-05-2009, 19:52
I do remember you rez.

I remember jeff as well and he's posting. Steza still here? I dunno, I'll feel my way in. though appearing just before silly season was probably a bad idea.

Jeff
31-05-2009, 20:05
Good to see you back! Wonderful to have old posters back, as usual. Usually they are the more sensible one...

meazza
31-05-2009, 20:20
I look forward to making you eat your words, jeff. ;)

now, my ideal team for next season

C.Ronaldo---messy
Higuain

etc etc

Jeff
31-05-2009, 21:22
No I"m sure you are sensible enough :).

What's going on? Have you been posting in other sites, then realize MM is the best of all? :)

meazza
01-06-2009, 12:03
No I"m sure you are sensible enough :).

What's going on? Have you been posting in other sites, then realize MM is the best of all? :)

my work blocked this site, I don't know why, if it finds enough swear words it will do that, but it's very badly designed and can find swear words were there are none and completely fail to notice blatant obscenities.

So I was never really sitting down in front of the computer for long stretches with MM to entertain me. Football italia going off air and the amount of coverage it gets hasn't help as it means I'm a bit detached from what's going on.

but happily found out a few days ago the work filter has been lifted so thought I would triumphantly return. but I always knew MM was #1.

meazza
01-06-2009, 12:05
just saw warro banton so there's a few others I remember still here.

ACMILAN1983
01-06-2009, 12:40
glad to have you back Meazza :)

Jeff
01-06-2009, 13:00
my work blocked this site, I don't know why, if it finds enough swear words it will do that, but it's very badly designed and can find swear words were there are none and completely fail to notice blatant obscenities.

So I was never really sitting down in front of the computer for long stretches with MM to entertain me. Football italia going off air and the amount of coverage it gets hasn't help as it means I'm a bit detached from what's going on.

but happily found out a few days ago the work filter has been lifted so thought I would triumphantly return. but I always knew MM was #1.

Ya I hated those kind of blocking on the internet. It's lame but some people really are just shirkers... (not you of course).

Anyway, cool to see you post more often!

J