PDA

View Full Version : A favour from American fans


Graeme C
08-06-2009, 14:27
Hey i was wondering if any American or North American Fans could do me a massive favour. My dad is off to NY on Sunday and I would like him to get me some stuff from Abercrombie & Fitch. However as much as I try all the prices are listed in pounds and not in dollars on there website. I think its locked via IP.

I was wondering if someone could look at there site and let me know much things cost in Dollars.

a few things

http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=12406&catalogId=10901&productId=509993&langId=-1&categoryId=12206&parentCategoryId=12202&colorSequence=02

http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=12406&catalogId=10901&productId=454927&langId=-1&categoryId=13055&parentCategoryId=12202&colorSequence=03

http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_12406_10901_502527_-1_12215_12202


Cheers

Siregar
08-06-2009, 14:32
Allen Brook

Dark Grey

$78
------------------------------
Deer Brook

Dark Flat Grey

$60

------------------------------
Razorback Pond

Heather Grey

$30 -----> (become) $18.90


ps : that's what you wanted? Sometime I missunderstand the issue. :D

Xudong
08-06-2009, 16:30
I can confirm that Siregar didn't lie. :D

Reza
08-06-2009, 16:37
I can only get Canadian dollars, they have set up strict location redirects, even US based proxies fail

Graeme C
08-06-2009, 17:14
Hey thanks guys, but you wouldnt believe how much they are charging for the same clothes in the UK.

Allen Brook

Dark Grey

$78 in Us, $125 in the UK

------------------------------

Deer Brook

Dark Flat Grey

$60 in US, $96 in the UK

------------------------------
Razorback Pond

Heather Grey

$30 -----> (become) $18.90 in US, is $48 in UK

No wonder they have region locked it, they dont want English people to see how much there getting ripped off. There near enough charging the same price in Dollars as to pounds.. What a joke...

Kui
09-06-2009, 06:48
That's socialism for you in its finest. Be sure to see a doctor for a free rebate for your healthcare.
Dont you worry either, we'll be a rip-off in the USA within a couple of years.