PDA

View Full Version : Serie A- Gameweek 2-Ac Milan V Inter Milan


jdsouza
24-08-2009, 12:17
The big match this weekend is undoubtedly AC Milan V Inter Milan! This match will have an added edge after Inter failed to win their opening match against Bari, while Ac Milan won away at Siena!!!

My predictions for the game would be Ac Milan winning!!

Unfortunately, I missed out on the games last week as I don't get live coverage of Serie A where I live! I wouldn't want to miss out on this week's games!

Does anyone know where I can stream these games LIVE??

Dutchie-Milan
25-08-2009, 08:39
www.atdhe.net Works ALWAYS for me mate

zolathehammer
28-08-2009, 10:50
This will be Milan's year - Inter are beginning a gradual decline and Mourinho will ultimately flounce off in a huff - probably to the EPL.

I'm a bit wary about Juve and I wonder if Genoa are going to be a surprise package this year?

And JD Souza - you can watch the match live and legal on omnisport.tv.

I saw a number of games there in the 2nd half of last season (think they're a newish site) and it's in HD quality. i just bought a season pass which'll let me watch over 180 live games for $75 - that's about £45 - you do the math!