mimi milan
01-02-2010, 09:37
Hi guys,
I need someone to tell me a review about any match milan played and won. I prefer the match against Juve, the milan 3-0 juve.
I really hope some does answer me for this because i really need your help i googled this but did not find what i wanted it was either tooo much details and words or no details only the score.
This site is the way i want it to be not much words just how the scores happened. http://www.skysports.com/football/match_report/0,19764,11065_3140402,00.html
I hope someone helps me and if you did i swear you're the best! haha ok bye:D
I need someone to tell me a review about any match milan played and won. I prefer the match against Juve, the milan 3-0 juve.
I really hope some does answer me for this because i really need your help i googled this but did not find what i wanted it was either tooo much details and words or no details only the score.
This site is the way i want it to be not much words just how the scores happened. http://www.skysports.com/football/match_report/0,19764,11065_3140402,00.html
I hope someone helps me and if you did i swear you're the best! haha ok bye:D