PDA

View Full Version : My 4th Anniversary on MM :)


mzk57
16-02-2010, 10:29
Wow, can't believe that it has been exactly 4 years today since i was :ban:ed on Red&Black forums for advertising some thing :sexe: & then I switched to MM that night :cool: I still remember Reza (then Rezaq) warned on the very first day not to advertise anything on MM :)

Today is kind of a special day for me for many reasons:
- AC Milan will again beat the hell out of Man Utd :510:
- Zeekay's 4 years on MM :dcool:
- I got my Bachelors Degree today :bri:
- I have got a call for an interview today :pp20:

I would just like to thank MM & its owners. Reza you rock. Also I would like to thank some very good (online) mates here on MM. The names I want to mention are: -
rosoneri_11, Rico, kris, Jim_UK, zlatanov, Kaka1899, OCmilano, GeoTav, Tony29, Xudong, Siregar, Mystik, ACMILAN1983, Acmir^, HO-YOUNG, Warro Bantan, MLM, SWEET rossonerka & I can't believe I am saying this, drucurl. Plus other good ones & all the women/girls of MM

Thank you so much guys, its been fun with all of you on MM for the past 4 years :cheers:

By the way, when i was banned on Red&Black, the time was just about as it is tite now, if I am not mistaken

kastriot
16-02-2010, 10:58
Congrats Zeekay on your anniversary,bachelor degree, your phone call about the interview and most of all i`d like to congratulate you on tonight win against Manchester.

Kaka1899
16-02-2010, 11:06
Congrats Zeekay my man on your job interview and the degree, its been a beautiful 4 years. try not to get too confident about tonight we need to stay calm and humble to keep karma on our side ;)

mzk57
16-02-2010, 12:38
Thanks dear, both of you :)

Just can't wait. 2 hours left. Well, i think now I am going to see a movie, 'Lost Highway'. Hope it will be a good warm up for the up coming match.
ACM will win, 2 - 0 probably :firedev:

Last night i saw a thrilling movie about Serial Killers, Silence of the Lamb. Anthony Hoppkins 'Dr. Hanibal Lecter' looked like Alex Fergusen

GeoTav
18-02-2010, 10:24
"Happy birthday" but just one thing Mzk: don't predict any result in the near future please !! :D

mzk57
19-02-2010, 08:38
"Happy birthday" but just one thing Mzk: don't predict any result in the near future please !! :D
How about this, Man Utd 3 - 0 AC Milan at OT :D

GeoTav
19-02-2010, 11:29
How about this, Man Utd 3 - 0 AC Milan at OT :D

I'm even less convinced !! :D

Siregar
20-02-2010, 05:42
Congrats mzk57 for the last three you have got. Unfortunately the first one is still in future tense. :D

mzk57
20-02-2010, 06:55
Congrats mzk57 for the last three you have got. Unfortunately the first one is still in future tense. :D
Please briefly explain it. My English is no very strong :)

GeoTav
20-02-2010, 21:33
Please briefly explain it. My English is no very strong :)

I think Siregar referred to that: "AC Milan will again beat the hell out of Man Utd".

All the other things (4 years here, your degree and the phone call for the interview) were already done, but this one still has to happen (and we all hope we will be able to say "AC Milan again beat the hell out of MU" in two weeks and a half ...).

Siregar
21-02-2010, 05:45
Sorry mzk57 if the post confused you. GeoTav explained well what I meant. Thanks GeoTav. :5ok:

mzk57
21-02-2010, 09:23
Yes I was a little confused, but you don't have to apologize for that. You will see the future tense will change into a past tense soon. I guarantee you that :5ok:

drucurl
05-04-2010, 18:56
congrats on gettings banned from R&B :5ok:

zenintsang
13-06-2010, 23:52
Congrats man ,hope i would also be making similar post after 3,4 years on 2013-14, will be feeling proud to be member for 4 years , then you will be become a member for 7 years