PDA

View Full Version : Allegri arrives


Reza
25-06-2010, 07:29
A.C. MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE
25/06/2010

MILANO - A.C. Milan comunica che Massimiliano Allegri è il nuovo allenatore della Prima Squadra.
Il tecnico ha firmato un contratto fino al 30 Giugno 2012.

sheva-gila
25-06-2010, 08:12
Benvenuto Mister , long life at milan

Mystik
25-06-2010, 08:48
Finally, now let's see what his plans are for the short term and long-term future of the team. I'll be interested to see what he has to say about his playing system and the transfer market...because I'm not sure if he'll be able to properly utilize Dinho with any system outside the 4-3-3 that we are currently playing.

Xudong
25-06-2010, 09:56
two years' contract. emm..

Reza
25-06-2010, 17:43
two years' contract. emm..

This management has a grand total of zero long term plans. They don't even give a coach much.

Aficio
26-06-2010, 01:11
Forza Allegri!!!

edysupriadi
26-06-2010, 09:17
Welcome onboard Allegri !

kastriot
26-06-2010, 09:28
Too bad that in two years we are having two great coaching prospect but mgt can`t give them the proper team. I`m mostly afraid that we are gonna waste Allegri as we did Leo.

Regardless, welcome to the Family Allegri...(its been a long time since we have a coach outside the society, thats what we needed)

Aficio
26-06-2010, 16:46
Thank Leo for all the work you did for us. Don't know why, but now I don't miss him.

Allegri has the potential to bring something special.

Cafu seems like the idea of consulting players for Milan, we can make him a good scout. Milan have many legends, more than any clubs. Losing Leo is sad, but there many option to choose. Of course, be wise.

Siregar
26-06-2010, 16:52
Why do you think that we can make him a good scout? Were there probably statements or views from a player that later turned to be a good-great one from Cafu?

Eh, almost forgot to say: Welcome Allegri. Your coming is ordinary. Still nothing change with this team.

Aficio
26-06-2010, 18:05
We didn't know Leo is a good scout before Kaka's buy, right?

Rui Costa, Boban,... all have good eyes because they themselves are full of experience. However, it requires many things for a promising youngster to become a great one.

Kaka has his luck, Pato lacks it untill now, Viera & David didn't have luck with us.

Hard to say, but after this much unfortunate events, future can only be better.

Siregar
26-06-2010, 18:10
We didn't know Leo is a good scout before Kaka's buy, right?

That's what I want to know. Why do you think that we can make Cafu a good scout?

Reza
26-06-2010, 19:04
Getting Kaka to come to us was the job, everybody knew he was good and Chelsea almost had him. Not so much scouting in this case as negotiating.

Aficio
26-06-2010, 19:13
That's what I want to know. Why do you think that we can make Cafu a good scout?


http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/06/02/1954558/cafu-urges-milan-to-buy-brazilian


If one of Ganso, Neymar, Andre & Miranda become big in Europe, could he be counted as a good scout?


"Fabiano is the best in the world for his role. If Milan listened to me five years ago they could have signed him for much less." <<<< this is more fun :D

Siregar
27-06-2010, 02:25
Thanks for the info. That what I mean. I just don't want our scout will be like Pele predicting games. :D

Based on that news Cafu might have talent to be a scout.

Aficio
27-06-2010, 05:44
Allegri've just said: "Football is also defense."

Let's see how he proves that. His team scored a lot and conceded a lot at the same time, that's why I don't really like him (I prefered Mihajlovic), but since he is Milan coach, I'll support him.