Sputnik
27-07-2010, 03:37
I just came back from work. I rolled one and i went to drift into the magical red and black fields of the molto simpatico Rossoneri Blog.
I clicked around the news like a proper Milan junkie, here's Honda, we lost to frigging Varese, we had the chance of a lifetime to see a Shakespearean Kakha Kaladze melting under the hot sun like an eastern Western movie hero, Galliani says we are Champions but my five year old little cousin doesn't know what he means, there comes "Van Der Vaart" being second in name-googling to "Van Der Vaart Wife", the Greek guy is a hot prospect, and it is, fans want Djeko, Djeko kicks his knickers around for the reds and the blacks, in MilanMania the notorious "1st Oliver Bierhoff Civil War" seems as far away as bloody Vietnam, you know, i keep doing Milan stuff on my god damned Milan life and then the good lord takes me by the hand and guides me to the CONTACT section of the blog. And it's pretty much the CONTACT section you'd expect, names, emails, etc, etc, etc
But.
For some inexplicable reason, at the bottom of the page, there is a single tiny comment that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do there. And it doesn't have to give explanations. Because that, my dear Milanisti, is where world wide Milan fandom gets deeply philosophical, as proved by this very certain fan of Milan gentleman called oduyebo shola:
1 Response to "CONTACT".
oduyebo shola says:
January 10, 2010
will need zarate and dzeko torres use borriello to swop for zarate and sell kaladze and sell all goalkeeper leave dida and abbiati
So, there. Magic things happen in this sentence. Go have a look:
http://www.rossoneriblog.com/contact/
Sometimes i feel it's painfully comprehensive.
I go to sleep now. It's 10:30 in the morning.
I love Milan in my Life.
I know you do too.
I clicked around the news like a proper Milan junkie, here's Honda, we lost to frigging Varese, we had the chance of a lifetime to see a Shakespearean Kakha Kaladze melting under the hot sun like an eastern Western movie hero, Galliani says we are Champions but my five year old little cousin doesn't know what he means, there comes "Van Der Vaart" being second in name-googling to "Van Der Vaart Wife", the Greek guy is a hot prospect, and it is, fans want Djeko, Djeko kicks his knickers around for the reds and the blacks, in MilanMania the notorious "1st Oliver Bierhoff Civil War" seems as far away as bloody Vietnam, you know, i keep doing Milan stuff on my god damned Milan life and then the good lord takes me by the hand and guides me to the CONTACT section of the blog. And it's pretty much the CONTACT section you'd expect, names, emails, etc, etc, etc
But.
For some inexplicable reason, at the bottom of the page, there is a single tiny comment that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do there. And it doesn't have to give explanations. Because that, my dear Milanisti, is where world wide Milan fandom gets deeply philosophical, as proved by this very certain fan of Milan gentleman called oduyebo shola:
1 Response to "CONTACT".
oduyebo shola says:
January 10, 2010
will need zarate and dzeko torres use borriello to swop for zarate and sell kaladze and sell all goalkeeper leave dida and abbiati
So, there. Magic things happen in this sentence. Go have a look:
http://www.rossoneriblog.com/contact/
Sometimes i feel it's painfully comprehensive.
I go to sleep now. It's 10:30 in the morning.
I love Milan in my Life.
I know you do too.