PDA

View Full Version : OPTIMIST fans club 10-11


mzk57
28-08-2010, 04:52
Here we go again. Are you optimistic about ACM chances of winning silverware this season? Last season if it wasn't for the pathetic decisions of Leonardo, ACM would have ended up winning the scudetto. But anyway, let move on and hope for the best :pp20::510:

My predictions: AC Milan will end up winning the scudetto & possibly the UCL. I can feel it :devs: But we will be humiliated again in the coppa italia :stress:

Aficio
28-08-2010, 05:01
Crazy, but why not. We are rossoneri after all.

OCmilano
28-08-2010, 11:15
LOL. How funny one year makes so much difference.

I will always be optimistic. But honestly I think our best chance is for the scudetto this year because inter with benitez wont work as well as jose. So if we can get points from the smaller teams we should be fine. CL I dont see anything amazing, Ill say same thing as last year final 16 and very hopefull of the final 8.

Coppa Italia has never been our thing, but i really hope we let the bench players play it this year. Im excited about the Ibra signing and Im happy even if its a rumour about the Robinho talks.

I still want the old guards to move out and bring defenders. I want Onyewu to get a chance (yes I believe he can be a helpfull 3rd CB)

Kaka1899
28-08-2010, 14:00
after watching the supercup last night, i thought it was pretty clear Inter did not have the same Special Zero hunger or desire, its clear the spanish waiter has changed the mentality of the team plus they are a year older with no mega impressive reinforcements. this could be the year for us if we manage to stay inury free for most of the season.

hitmannq8
29-08-2010, 05:08
Optimism will be all around the fans and players with Zlatans arrival...however I am not exactly expecting a treble just yet. I am an engineer and we like to take nothing for granted, until I see the trident clicking (I am not sure if R80 can make the trident work, he is the weak point IMO) then we'll see..

mzk57
29-08-2010, 08:16
........... I am an engineer and ......
Interesting. Engineer and then at Kuwait. Must be really good $$$$

hitmannq8
29-08-2010, 11:11
Yup...I'm planning to buy Milan in 2-3 ... thousand years :D

Kuwait's my home town, I'm an engineer in Montreal :rock3:

Lebanese
29-08-2010, 21:54
Yup...I'm planning to buy Milan in 2-3 ... thousand years :D

Kuwait's my home town, I'm an engineer in Montreal :rock3:

dude where are you @.

if in montreal we should watch a game together, my best friend is a gobbi we will have a good time ;), bashing del neri

Lebanese
29-08-2010, 21:56
Yup...I'm planning to buy Milan in 2-3 ... thousand years :D

Kuwait's my home town, I'm an engineer in Montreal :rock3:

it does not make any difference in kuwait, there are already 500000000000 engineer :D

hitmannq8
29-08-2010, 23:13
for sure bro i'll be back after tomorrow, we can watch the games at Champs...plus I play in Lachine's leagues and alotta soccer with friends, if you want to play sometime let me know, reach me on facebook

Lebanese
30-08-2010, 00:38
for sure bro i'll be back after tomorrow, we can watch the games at Champs...plus I play in Lachine's leagues and alotta soccer with friends, if you want to play sometime let me know, reach me on facebook

Sure bro and I have this juventini friend who thinks he is nedved while playing it will be fun :)

Giorgos
30-08-2010, 09:52
Here we go again. Are you optimistic about ACM chances of winning silverware this season? Last season if it wasn't for the pathetic decisions of Leonardo, ACM would have ended up winning the scudetto. But anyway, let move on and hope for the best :pp20::510:

My predictions: AC Milan will end up winning the scudetto & possibly the UCL. I can feel it :devs: But we will be humiliated again in the coppa italia :stress:



I cannot decide, the whole summer i was totally dissapointed, now things go better with Ibra, Boateng, even with Papa. You are very optimistic , but Scudetto can be a real target if we will get one more player.

Nesta_zamalek
01-09-2010, 10:55
this season i am so optimistic

i think & hope to win the scudetto & coppa italia & UCL :D

Aficio
02-09-2010, 09:23
Yeah, why not.

We have more power in atts and more deep in mids & defs.

This is not a transition year, but a year to win.

Forza Milan!!!