fLame
11-12-2010, 08:16
AC Milan - Real Madrid 1988/1989 European Cup Semifinal - 2nd leg
http://imgur.com/RAh4P.jpg -- http://imgur.com/VWljh.gif
I wanted to see how Arrigo Sacchi's Milan looked like, so I downloaded this game and wasn't disappointed. :devs: This is a classic that every Milan fan should watch imho.
--------------------------------------------------
19 de Abril de 1989. Estadio de San Siro,
Arbitro: Alexis Ponet (Bélgica)
AC Milan: Giovanni Galli; Tasotti, Maldini, Costacurta, Franco Baresi; Angelo Colombo, Roberto Donadoni, Ancellotti, Frank Rijkaard; Ruud Gullit y Marco Van Basten. Entrenador: Arrigo Sacchi.
Real Madrid: Buyo; Chendo, Gordillo, Sanchís, Gallego; Rafa Martín Vázquez, Míchel, Bernd Schuster, Paco Llorente, Emilio Butragueño y Hugo Sánchez. Entrenador: Beenhacker.
--------------------------------------------------
Description: Semifinal of the European Cup, season - 1988/1989.
A classic match from Arrigo Sacchi's era.
--------------------------------------------------
Quality: TVRip
Format: AVI
Size: 1.82 GB
--------------------------------------------------
I couldn't find a file sharing web-site to upload such a large file, so I uploaded it to my Dropbox folder, so this is a direct link and should give you very good speed.
The only downside is that dropbox bandwidth will allows only 5 downloads per day. I am not sure if I will get that many people interested. :grinser:
[Download Link] (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11446902/AC_Milan_vs_Real_Madrid_1989_European_Cup_Semifinal.avi) (file - save as)
p.s. If you want to sign up for dropbox use my referral link (https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTExNDQ2OTAyOQ?src=global0) and we will both get extra 250mb. :w262:
http://imgur.com/RAh4P.jpg -- http://imgur.com/VWljh.gif
I wanted to see how Arrigo Sacchi's Milan looked like, so I downloaded this game and wasn't disappointed. :devs: This is a classic that every Milan fan should watch imho.
--------------------------------------------------
19 de Abril de 1989. Estadio de San Siro,
Arbitro: Alexis Ponet (Bélgica)
AC Milan: Giovanni Galli; Tasotti, Maldini, Costacurta, Franco Baresi; Angelo Colombo, Roberto Donadoni, Ancellotti, Frank Rijkaard; Ruud Gullit y Marco Van Basten. Entrenador: Arrigo Sacchi.
Real Madrid: Buyo; Chendo, Gordillo, Sanchís, Gallego; Rafa Martín Vázquez, Míchel, Bernd Schuster, Paco Llorente, Emilio Butragueño y Hugo Sánchez. Entrenador: Beenhacker.
--------------------------------------------------
Description: Semifinal of the European Cup, season - 1988/1989.
A classic match from Arrigo Sacchi's era.
--------------------------------------------------
Quality: TVRip
Format: AVI
Size: 1.82 GB
--------------------------------------------------
I couldn't find a file sharing web-site to upload such a large file, so I uploaded it to my Dropbox folder, so this is a direct link and should give you very good speed.
The only downside is that dropbox bandwidth will allows only 5 downloads per day. I am not sure if I will get that many people interested. :grinser:
[Download Link] (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11446902/AC_Milan_vs_Real_Madrid_1989_European_Cup_Semifinal.avi) (file - save as)
p.s. If you want to sign up for dropbox use my referral link (https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTExNDQ2OTAyOQ?src=global0) and we will both get extra 250mb. :w262: