PDA

View Full Version : Nfl


Sputnik
20-12-2010, 13:23
So, anybody likes it around here?

Jeff
20-12-2010, 13:59
I watch it. I'm from Michigan so naturally I support the Patriots (but that's the only reason).

Sputnik
20-12-2010, 14:08
Yeah. I m from Greece. But i like the Giants. But you are better this time.

Xudong
20-12-2010, 21:29
I watch it. I'm from Michigan so naturally I support the Patriots (but that's the only reason).

Jeff, I thought you were at Vermont (I know it was a long while back)? when did you graduate?

Jeff
21-12-2010, 12:07
2007, and now i have moved on with a doctoral degree. I'm almost done, too, then I'll offically become a professor (and that is if people hire me!)

Xudong
21-12-2010, 14:08
2007, and now i have moved on with a doctoral degree. I'm almost done, too, then I'll offically become a professor (and that is if people hire me!)

2007.. must be a great year for you. :5schal:

congratulations on your academic achievement. :1five:

Jeff
21-12-2010, 16:16
Still a far road ahead; my ultimate goal is not just doing research...