PDA

View Full Version : What is in your CD player?


Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

miss ahonen
02-11-2004, 13:12
Depeche Mode: Enjoy the silence 04

rae
03-11-2004, 09:03
Oasis -- Stand By Me

mk18
04-11-2004, 10:15
aha - take on me

i love these 80's songs, can u please list ur favs id like to download alot of em!

ACMILAN1983
04-11-2004, 10:43
i'm listening to the new Mad Capsule Markets album (Cistm Konflict). Its great if you like the mad caps

Susi
04-11-2004, 12:26
Papa Roach - Getting away with murder

Vady
05-11-2004, 11:10
Victor Tsoi and "KINO". " The black album ".

R.I.P. :( :( :( :(

mk18
05-11-2004, 11:23
red hot chili peppers - savior

argo
05-11-2004, 11:56
GAZEBO - I Like Chopin

mk18
05-11-2004, 19:13
guns n roses & elton john - bohemian rhapsody

rae
05-11-2004, 19:18
Queen - The Prophet Song

argo
08-11-2004, 12:53
the best of King Diamond - Sleepless Nights

rae
09-11-2004, 05:46
Oasis -- Put Yer Money Where Yer Mouth Is

MIRZA
09-11-2004, 07:09
Top 5 songs for this week:
1.Eminem-Just lose it
2.Cosmic Gate- Exploration Of Space
3.Rammstein- Amerika
4.Dino Merlin feat Željko Joksimovic- Superman
5.Aventura- Obsesion
Top 5 for this week:
1.Eminem-Just lose it
2.Sido- Fuffies im club
3.Depeche Mode- Enjoy the silence 04
4.Darude-Sandstorm
5.Scooter-Ramp

rae
09-11-2004, 07:26
Top 5 for this week:
1.Eminem-Just lose it
4.Darude-Sandstorm

great songs...
but I miss in yer list Obsecion... :hmmm:

MIRZA
09-11-2004, 07:56
great songs...
but I miss in yer list Obsecion... :hmmm:
It was on my list in last 2 weeks I think, but it's becoming litle boring when you listen same song 10 times on day.

rae
09-11-2004, 08:05
hahahaha the same is to me....

mk18
10-11-2004, 19:59
guns n roses - welcome to the jungle :rock3:

ACMILAN1983
10-11-2004, 20:46
guns n roses - welcome to the jungle :rock3:

my mate would love to see that, he's obsessed with them

rae
11-11-2004, 05:18
Queen -- Fat Bottomed Girls [you make the rockin world go round...] <-- true

argo
11-11-2004, 11:25
...
I knew the storm was getting closer..
And all my friends said I was high..
But everything we've ever known's here..
I never wanted it to die...




Guns N' Roses - Estranged :rock3:

mk18
11-11-2004, 13:24
my mate would love to see that, he's obsessed with them
if u checked out my famous songs from the 80's thread ull know recently im into this kind of music... GnR bon jovi, meat loaf and aerosmith! :grinser:

fat boy slim - right here, right now

Stezagud
11-11-2004, 14:51
current playlist largely includes

Stone Roses - She bangs the drum
- I am the ressurection
- elephant stone
- i wanna be adored
- fools gold

Oasis - Some might say
- live forever
- cigarrettes and alcohol
- morning glory

also: GnR, Janes Addiction, Pearl Jam, Jeff Buckley, Foo Fighters, Pixies and My Bloody Valentine......

:rock3: :p017:

imho, most genre's seem to have gone backwards since the mid 90's :(

ACMILAN1983
11-11-2004, 16:00
if u checked out my famous songs from the 80's thread ull know recently im into this kind of music... GnR bon jovi, meat loaf and aerosmith! :grinser:

fat boy slim - right here, right now

sorry, haven't really been following that thread.

Whats with all the guns n roses lately?

mk18
11-11-2004, 18:36
sorry, haven't really been following that thread.

Whats with all the guns n roses lately?

its nothing, a month ago i was listening to the beatles alot! :dontkn:

im like this, every now and then im obssessed with a new type of genre... next thing u know i will be listening to the backstreet boys :w221:

ACMILAN1983
11-11-2004, 20:30
its nothing, a month ago i was listening to the beatles alot! :dontkn:

im like this, every now and then im obssessed with a new type of genre... next thing u know i will be listening to the backstreet boys :w221:

Backstreet boys are evil :dstup:

argo
12-11-2004, 05:00
Backstreet boys are evil :dstup:and listening to them is a sin.


currently watching Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same (The Video)
a live performance from Madison Square Garden.

rae
12-11-2004, 05:19
the backstreet boys :w221:
... one backstreet boy is gay...


Currently Red Hot Chili Pepers -- Venece Queen

Does it go from east to west
Body free and a body less
Come again just to start a fresh
Once again to find a home
In the moment of the meantime

Dropping in coming through the mesh
Checking in just to get it blessed
Hard to leave when it's picturesque
Find a form that's free the roam
Where you coming from
Where you going

Do it all then it all again
Make it up and you make a friend
Paddle on just around the bend
Find a place where you can see
All the mamas and the papas

Take a chance on a recommend
Hard as hell just to comprehend
Disbelief that I do suspend
Easy now to find a breeze
Where you come from
Where you going

We all want to tell her
Tell her that we love her
Venice gets a queen
Best i've ever seen
We all want to kiss her
Tell her that we miss her
Venice gets a queen
Best i've ever

I know you said you don't believe
In god do you still disagree
Now that it's time for you to leave
G.L.O.R.I.A
Is love my friend

Your stylish mess of silver hair
A woman of your kind is rare
Your uniform returns to air
G.L.O.R.I.A
Is love my friend

And now it's time for you to go
You taught me most of what I know
Where would I be without you Glo
G.L.O.R.I.A
Is love my friend

I see you standing by the see
The waves you made will always be
A kiss goodbye forever you leave
G.L.O.R.I.A
Is love my friend

rae
12-11-2004, 05:36
double post

ACMILAN1983
16-11-2004, 03:47
Casshern OST, its amazing!!!

rae
16-11-2004, 05:13
Red Hot Chilli Peppers -- One Big Mob, Walkabout and My Friends.

mk18
16-11-2004, 08:27
ja rule - dial M for murda great song i think

MIRZA
16-11-2004, 09:18
Top 5 for this week:
1.Eminem-Just lose it
2.Sido- Fuffies im club
3.Depeche Mode- Enjoy the silence 04
4.Darude-Sandstorm
5.Scooter-Ramp
This week top 5:
1.Depeche Mode-Enjoy the silence
2.Groove Coverage- Runaway
3.Eminem- Just lose it
4.Rammstein- Ohne dich
5.Marco Bailey- Scorpia

Susi
16-11-2004, 12:03
New Song from U 2 - VERTIGO

Excellent Song :cool:

Giovanni
16-11-2004, 15:57
http://onsoon.hihome.com/sound/Kiss%20me-Sixpence_None_The_Richer.asf

SIXPENCE NONE THE RICHER- KISS ME

imo one of the best love songs of the last years! :proud:

AND



http://www.ore.lt/sounds/daftpunk_dafunk.mp3

DAFT PUNK- da funk (ouch this is a chemical brothers remix, if someone is interested i will look for the original)

they are da best in the acid house muzic :djn:

ACMILAN1983
16-11-2004, 18:07
Daft Punk are great!!

Angel_Cic
16-11-2004, 19:14
my bro is a huge daft punk and chemical brothers fan, so i had to listen to it on a daily basis when we lived together :tong:

i'm currently listening to a serbian mix c.d which i'm sure none of you care about. SO! lol...moving on! i really like the new song from simple plan, "welcome to my life." really nice song with a good message and the video is pretty capturing.

Angel_Cic
16-11-2004, 19:19
Top 5 for this week:
3.Depeche Mode- Enjoy the silence 04


my bro has this c.d as well...actually he has every c.d of depeche mode...i swear to God he's their biggest fan...you should see all the crazy stuff he has. i totally recommend this c.d it's pure genious :D also you can pop this c.d in your comp and make your own mixes of their songs. you should hear my version of "never let me down again." ;)

ACMILAN1983
16-11-2004, 20:22
my bro is a huge daft punk and chemical brothers fan, so i had to listen to it on a daily basis when we lived together :tong:

i'm currently listening to a serbian mix c.d which i'm sure none of you care about. SO! lol...moving on! i really like the new song from simple plan, "welcome to my life." really nice song with a good message and the video is pretty capturing.

Actually, I like music from anywhere. whats Serbian music like anyway?

rae
17-11-2004, 04:38
my bro is a huge daft punk and chemical brothers fan, so i had to listen to it on a daily basis when we lived together :tong:

ooohh, I can add myself here [i never done it before in techno shere :D ] my bro also likes daft punk especially song ''aerodinamic'' :hopefull:

currently Steve Vai -- Luisiana Swamp Swank :rock3:

Giovanni
17-11-2004, 09:51
my bro is a huge daft punk and chemical brothers fan, so i had to listen to it on a daily basis when we lived together :tong:


he got taste :djn:

ariel
17-11-2004, 10:07
Actually, I like music from anywhere. whats Serbian music like anyway?
I will enlight you.It`s awful.:yuck:It`s just that my sis Mia is too nostalgic so she likes it.......:D
However,i like daft punk and chemical brothers too,as well as the most of the techno and house stuff.But i listen to so many things during one day....from reggae,rock,brit pop,italian music,house,classical.......
Lately,I believe i most enjoy 70s and 80s as well as depeche mode,u2,rem, duran duran......and ennio morriccone,nino rota and henry mancini(movie soundtracks).
At this very moment,listening to Jam-Ghost town (Snatch soundtrack)

P.S.
I think that the song i was listening most these days was Golden Brown-Stranglers

ACMILAN1983
17-11-2004, 15:00
I will enlight you.It`s awful.:yuck:It`s just that my sis Mia is too nostalgic so she likes it.......:D
However,i like daft punk and chemical brothers too,as well as the most of the techno and house stuff.But i listen to so many things during one day....from reggae,rock,brit pop,italian music,house,classical.......
Lately,I believe i most enjoy 70s and 80s as well as depeche mode,u2,rem, duran duran......and ennio morriccone,nino rota and henry mancini(movie soundtracks).
At this very moment,listening to Jam-Ghost town (Snatch soundtrack)

P.S.
I think that the song i was listening most these days was Golden Brown-Stranglers

hahaha, thanks for the wonderful description of Serbian music.

You sound like me, I don't think I've ever met someone who listens to as many different genres/types of music as me :D

anyway, where have you been lately? I haven't seen you around on the forums at all (other than the past week or so maybe).

PS - I'm still listening to Casshern OST, its just so great

ariel
17-11-2004, 16:57
hahaha, thanks for the wonderful description of Serbian music.

You sound like me, I don't think I've ever met someone who listens to as many different genres/types of music as me :D

anyway, where have you been lately? I haven't seen you around on the forums at all (other than the past week or so maybe).

PS - I'm still listening to Casshern OST, its just so great

Dev you seem to be rather forgetful these days;)......you already asked me the same on the other thread:D Probably my answer wasn`t satisfactory...,so...i get up usualy at 8 or even 7:( go to the university,go to the lessons of all languages i learn,then i translate translate translate translate,read mario puzo,talk to lorenzo,go to gym if i`m lucky,hang around with best friend,watch some football and.....faint.:D And also i haven`t been around that much because i didn`t find so many interesting things where i would post so my posts were limited to one or two per week.....

Speaking of great songs:

One man come in the name of love
One man come and go
One man come, he to justify
One man to overthrow

In the name of love
What more in the name of love
In the name of love
What more in the name of love......

ACMILAN1983
17-11-2004, 21:53
Dev you seem to be rather forgetful these days;)......you already asked me the same on the other thread:D Probably my answer wasn`t satisfactory...,so...i get up usualy at 8 or even 7:( go to the university,go to the lessons of all languages i learn,then i translate translate translate translate,read mario puzo,talk to lorenzo,go to gym if i`m lucky,hang around with best friend,watch some football and.....faint.:D And also i haven`t been around that much because i didn`t find so many interesting things where i would post so my posts were limited to one or two per week.....

Speaking of great songs:

One man come in the name of love
One man come and go
One man come, he to justify
One man to overthrow

In the name of love
What more in the name of love
In the name of love
What more in the name of love......


not forgetful, just didn't realise that you replied to that post ;) . hmmm...or maybe I read the reply and forgot that, who knows at my old age :D :1old:

Angel_Cic
17-11-2004, 22:29
he got taste :djn:

word :tong: damn u european techno lovers :D you're all a like! hehehe

Angel_Cic
17-11-2004, 22:32
I will enlight you.It`s awful.:yuck:It`s just that my sis Mia is too nostalgic so she likes it.......:D


it's not awful!!! and yes i'm nostalgic :( i wanna come back...please take me back! don't keep me in this country :tong:

dev...serbian folk music kind of sounds like middle-eastern music. i'm dead serious. they use similar sounding instruments.

Stezagud
18-11-2004, 13:39
Just heard the re-make of Band-Aid single "Do they know its Christmas" :eek:

Even Bono couldnt rescue it :(

ACMILAN1983
18-11-2004, 14:14
it's not awful!!! and yes i'm nostalgic :( i wanna come back...please take me back! don't keep me in this country :tong:

dev...serbian folk music kind of sounds like middle-eastern music. i'm dead serious. they use similar sounding instruments.

hmm...Serbian folk sounds more and more interesting everytime I hear about it ;)

how can Canada be so bad, first Nata was complaining and now you...maybe its just Serbian girls :D

Lombardia
18-11-2004, 14:37
hmm...Serbian folk sounds more and more interesting everytime I hear about it ;)


hearing about it interesting, hearing it, painful!

i heard some serbian folk music and truly shocking is an understatement!

Jim_UK
18-11-2004, 15:08
Mad Capsule Markets ....... has nothing to do with Serbian Folk music, in fact you probably couldn't find 2 things more different. However, that is what i shall be listening to and who i shall be going to see in December, if i can find someone to go with.

Angel_Cic
18-11-2004, 17:15
hearing about it interesting, hearing it, painful!

i heard some serbian folk music and truly shocking is an understatement!

ouch!!! well i guess you have to get used to it :groan:

as for complaining, maybe it is us serbian girls, but we can't help it...we're home sick :proud:

ACMILAN1983
18-11-2004, 17:48
Mad Capsule Markets ....... has nothing to do with Serbian Folk music, in fact you probably couldn't find 2 things more different. However, that is what i shall be listening to and who i shall be going to see in December, if i can find someone to go with.


Mad Caps are great!!

Where you gonna see them??

Two of my friends are also gonna see them in London and Sheffield, makes me jealous :mad:

rae
19-11-2004, 05:09
he got taste :djn:
So you mean that Interisti have taste also admiring their team...:rollani: :D
how can Canada be so bad, first Nata was complaining and now you... and I guess, I know why :D :tongue1:

Currently Eric Clapton -- Cocaine

Peachtot
19-11-2004, 08:31
So you mean that Interisti have taste also admiring their team...:rollani: :D

Sorry, I have a doubt bout inter fans. :rollani:
Do they call Interisti or Internisti in Italian?

argo
19-11-2004, 11:26
Roxette - Crash! Boom! Bang!

mk18
20-11-2004, 20:11
ja rule - dial M for murder

i love it!

rae
22-11-2004, 08:48
Eminem -- Just Loose it

argo
22-11-2004, 10:57
Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely

:D

MIRZA
24-11-2004, 12:02
Top 5 for this week:
1.Eminem-Just lose it
2.Sido- Fuffies im club
3.Depeche Mode- Enjoy the silence 04
4.Darude-Sandstorm
5.Scooter-Ramp
1.Depeche mode- Enjoy the silence
2.Groove coverage- Runaway
3.Eminem- Just lose it
4.Sido,Fler & B-Tight- Aggro teil 4/neue Deutsche welle
5.Sandstorm-Darude

la_dynamite86
24-11-2004, 12:24
Shola Ama - You Should Really Know

argo
24-11-2004, 13:56
Groove Coverage - Moonlight Shadow (Warp Brothers Remix)

Kaká_22
24-11-2004, 14:50
The Killers - Hot Fuss :p017:

argo
24-11-2004, 15:10
Meja - I'm Missing You

ACMILAN1983
24-11-2004, 21:23
Ghost in the shell : stand alone complex OST 2

track : I do

rae
25-11-2004, 03:46
The Corrs -- Only When I Sleep

Giovanni
25-11-2004, 06:32
house music

:djn:

Blaze_ do you remember house?

http://www.deejaymix.it/promo/SLIP174.mp3

Nova
25-11-2004, 07:09
My style :pr115: check it outttttttt

Trio - Da da da
http://213.133.101.173/clubmusic/audio/real.asp?id=532562a

chicken lips - he not in !!!!!!! whoeeeee
http://213.133.101.173/clubmusic/audio/real.asp?id=466567a

Dj T - Starlit !!!!
http://213.133.101.173/clubmusic/audio/real.asp?id=458176a

Dj T - Freemind !!!
http://213.133.101.173/clubmusic/audio/real.asp?id=508237a

Sodex - Move me !!! forward to 1min50sec
http://213.133.101.173/clubmusic/audio/real.asp?id=492912c

Ignition - love is war
http://www.music-head.de/sounds/nph-sound.ram?labelcode=KS090&setno=1&trackno=2


enjoy !! :djn:

Kurt Cobain
25-11-2004, 07:27
Legião Urbana - As Quatro Estações. The best CD of Brazilian rock music!

MIRZA
25-11-2004, 16:50
Zabranjeno pušenje-Počasna salva
http://zabranjeno-pusenje.bosnia.ba/mp3/salva.mp3

rae
25-11-2004, 17:59
Legião Urbana - As Quatro Estações. The best CD of Brazilian rock music!
nice peace... :cool:
we have one brasilian music lover however he comes here very rarely...
but I also like brasilian rock and all kind of other latin music :tong:

Eric Clapton -- Wind Of Change

Kurt Cobain
26-11-2004, 07:09
nice peace... :cool:
we have one brasilian music lover however he comes here very rarely...
but I also like brasilian rock and all kind of other latin music :tong:

Eric Clapton -- Wind Of Change

Cool! Try Mutantes, Legião, Titãs and O Rappa. Very very good rock music from Brazil!

mk18
26-11-2004, 07:51
snoop dogg feat the doors - riders on the storm (fredwreck remix)

argo
26-11-2004, 12:54
Michael Jackson - DANGEROUS!

rae
26-11-2004, 13:13
Cool! Try Mutantes, Legião, Titãs and O Rappa. Very very good rock music from Brazil!

OK I will ;)

Currently Buena Vista Social Club -- Chan Chan

mk18
26-11-2004, 16:04
2pac - krazy

ACMILAN1983
26-11-2004, 18:32
2pac - krazy

I noticed your quite into hip hop

mk18
26-11-2004, 19:27
im into everything except techno

to everyone, download that song i already posted

snoop feat. the doors - riders on the storm

wowwww... ive been listening to it for hours!!

rae
27-11-2004, 06:04
Ole gole rock'n'roll...:tong:
Chuck Berry -- Johnny B. Goode, Roll Over Bethoven, Particular Place To Go, Let's Rock, School Days, Back In USA... etc.

Nova
27-11-2004, 06:34
Aaliyah - If your girl only knew :lala:

Kurt Cobain
27-11-2004, 09:55
Today, during the trip to my parent's house, I listened Nevermind and Combat Rock! Two gems! The latter is simple the best CD from the 80's according to Rolling Stone (was released in US in the beginning of 1980) and the former... Well, my nickname says everything! :delol:

ACMILAN1983
27-11-2004, 11:53
random Final Fantasy songs that keep getting sent to me

rae
27-11-2004, 12:32
Today, during the trip to my parent's house, I listened Nevermind and Combat Rock! Two gems! The latter is simple the best CD from the 80's according to Rolling Stone (was released in US in the beginning of 1980) and the former... Well, my nickname says everything! :delol:Cruel stuff :cool: :mex:
I have heard that Nevermind is the best album ever released. Most sold CD's ever.
Red Hot Chili Peppers -- Midnight

argo
27-11-2004, 12:41
Helloween - All My Loving
1999 Metal JukeBox :rock3:

a nice cover song from The Beatles

mk18
27-11-2004, 18:34
dexy's midnight runners - come on eileen

Shevchenko7
28-11-2004, 21:48
Immortal Technique - Revolutionary Volume 2

rae
29-11-2004, 03:45
Gorillaz -- Que Pasa Contigo

Peachtot
29-11-2004, 05:22
Maroon5 - Song bout Jane (TArzan's babe?)

MIRZA
29-11-2004, 06:40
Top 5 songs for this month (November):
1.Dino Merlin feat Željko Joksimović- SUPERMAN
2.Aventura- OBSESION
3.Darude- SANDSTORM
4.Depeche mode- ENJOY THE SILENCE
5.EMINEM- JUST LOSE IT

mk18
29-11-2004, 14:22
kelis - trick me

rae
30-11-2004, 04:49
Beck - O Maria, Pay No Mind, Loser...

mk18
30-11-2004, 17:47
nas - i know i can

Shevchenko7
30-11-2004, 18:09
Esham - Boomin Words From Hell :firedev:

argo
30-11-2004, 20:34
Helloween - Your Turn

ACMILAN1983
30-11-2004, 20:46
Ending theme of Final Fantasy X. It brings back a lot of fond memories :proud:

Nona
01-12-2004, 08:07
mhmmmm....talking about memories.........where are my U2 cd's ?????

rae
01-12-2004, 08:17
U2 -- Vertigo

Debs
01-12-2004, 08:27
I'm getting U2 for Christmas I can hardly wait!

Right now tho in my CD player and in my head is La Ley's new 15th anniversary release Historias E Histeria, which is their greatest hits plus 3 new songs. The one new one, Histeria, is simply amazing! It's going to run thru my head all day!!

Giovanni
01-12-2004, 15:08
Downloadign plenty of Queen songs

meanwhile listen this great song

GARBAGE- CHERRY LIPS (GO BABY GO GO)

http://www.zoy.org/~sam/07%20-%20Cherry%20Lips.mp3

rae
02-12-2004, 05:33
Steve Vai - Luisiana Swamp Swank

Nova
02-12-2004, 06:26
Ending theme of Final Fantasy X. It brings back a lot of fond memories :proud:

you and your final fantasy :D hehehe j/k
well , I remember playing resident evil 2 , and then that hot girl Ada died :( that music :(

ACMILAN1983
02-12-2004, 08:03
you and your final fantasy :D hehehe j/k
well , I remember playing resident evil 2 , and then that hot girl Ada died :( that music :(

I'm listening to the FFVIII OST now ;)

I know I probably seem obsessed at the moment, but its just FF overload. I mean, I'm loving FFX-2, watching incredible videos of FFXII and FFVII:AC and have just gotten the OSTs to FF6-10

MIRZA
02-12-2004, 09:23
1.Depeche mode- Enjoy the silence
2.Groove coverage- Runaway
3.Eminem- Just lose it
4.Sido,Fler & B-Tight- Aggro teil 4/neue Deutsche welle
5.Sandstorm-Darude
This week top 5:
1.Zabranjeno pušenje- POČASNA SALVA http://zabranjeno-pusenje.bosnia.ba/mp3/salva.mp3
2.J-Kwon- TIPSY
3.Oomph!- SEX HAt KEINE MACHT
4.Depeche mode- ENJOY THE SILENCE
5.Nightwish- WISH I HAD AN ANGEL

argo
02-12-2004, 20:45
Jon Secada - Too Late, Too Soon

rae
03-12-2004, 04:51
I dont like pops........ I like ......... Mungo Jerry -- In The Summertime :sun:

MIRZA
03-12-2004, 07:56
BRAVO HITS 47 (Aventura, Gentleman, Nghtwish,Rammstein, J-Kwon, O-ZONE,...)

Giovanni
03-12-2004, 08:00
Yesterday i bought the QUEEN'S GREATEST HITS 3 CD'S PLATINUM COLLECTION

Shevchenko7
03-12-2004, 08:04
After Hours - A Heroes Turf

argo
03-12-2004, 11:01
Groove Coverage - I Need You vs I Need You

Nona
03-12-2004, 13:49
In this time of the year the christmas songs are back.
Usually are not my style, but today I heard Stevie Nicks version of Silent Night.
WOW....that voice really makes me shiver.

Reza
03-12-2004, 14:05
Last night I was listening to the one from argo's avatar :D the album where they were actually any good

rae
03-12-2004, 17:20
Last night I was listening to the one from argo's avatar :D the album where they were actually any good
It's from Metallica's Kill 'em All...right...

Gio.... how many songs that cd has?

Currently Rolling Stones -- Satisfaction

Giovanni
03-12-2004, 18:31
roughly 51

i paid it 22 euros which is a bargain..usually cd here costs 17 /18 euros one..this is a three cd's box in refined package and full of great tunes, and i paid it only 22 euros

the amount of great songs is amazing

argo
03-12-2004, 19:21
Last night I was listening to the one from argo's avatar :D the album where they were actually any goodWhat was it, Reza?
Whiplash? Seek And Destroy? Metal Militia? No Remorse? :rock3:

Adrenaline starts to flow...
Trashing all around...
Acting like a maniac...
Whiplash!!!

:rock3:


Currently listening:

Helloween - Hocus Pocus (1999 Metal JukeBox)


p.s.
What is "Hocus Pocus"? :D

rae
04-12-2004, 05:16
What was it, Reza?
Whiplash? Seek And Destroy? Metal Militia? No Remorse? :rock3:

Adrenaline starts to flow...
Trashing all around...
Acting like a maniac...
Whiplash!!!

:rock3:


Currently listening:

Helloween - Hocus Pocus (1999 Metal JukeBox)


p.s.
What is "Hocus Pocus"? :D
so guessed rite....:D

John Lennon -- Imagine

Gio.... The Prophet Song, Bohemian Rhapsody, Don't Stop Me, Spread Your Wings, Bicycle Race, Sleeping Out The Sidewalks, Who Needs You, My Melancholy Blues, All Dead, All Dead, Fat Bottomed Girls, Friends Will Be Friends, Show Must Go On....etc. etc. etc. :mex:

mk18
04-12-2004, 17:48
the doors - break on through

Angel_Cic
04-12-2004, 19:39
dino merlin & vesna zmijanac-kad zamiris ujorgovani (something along those lines :tong: )

i'm sure my balkan buddies have heard this song :) *classic*

Reza
04-12-2004, 20:24
What was it, Reza?
Whiplash? Seek And Destroy? Metal Militia? No Remorse? :rock3:


Seek and Destroy.
After 1986 they went downhill fast...

Now listening to (from their second album Ride The Lightning) Trapped Under Ice

argo
04-12-2004, 20:32
Seek and Destroy.
After 1986 they went downhill fast...for those who love the heavier metal, yes..
but personally I thought that the "Black Album (1991)" was their best ever. It was more acceptable to many kinda people altho for us it was "slower". :D



Now listening to (from their second album Ride The Lightning) Trapped Under Icegreat album.. same speed with better sounds. :rock3:



currently listening to:
Faith No More - Digging The Grave

rae
05-12-2004, 04:29
Call of Ktulu and Eye Of Beholder are the best from Ride The Lightning and others represents trash metal only :D

Chuck Berry - Around Around

Peachtot
05-12-2004, 08:12
Heavy metal lover ?

Bout Slipknot, are they 1 of heavy metal genre?

Disgusting w/ their fake behind the mask !!

argo
05-12-2004, 12:50
recently there's no band that really represents 'heavy metal'. most rock bands nowadays turned their taste into "low-tuned metal", full of guitar's distorsion..


just watched...
System Of A Down - Chop Suey!

:rock3:

mk18
05-12-2004, 15:10
belive it or not... vanessa carlton - 1000 miles

i saw white chicks yesterday and this song is just stuck in my head

rae
06-12-2004, 06:10
i saw white chicks yesterday and this song is just stuck in my head
in my state is excess of white blonde chicks... :doh:
it is a fest when you see a real brunette :kiss:.....

There is one song which represents heavy metal for me -- Steve Vai ''Bad Horsie''..... cruel stuff :fero: :rock3:... you shoulda try it..... it is allowed listening loud only, very loud....... :rock3:

MIRZA
06-12-2004, 07:46
dino merlin & vesna zmijanac-kad zamiris ujorgovani (something along those lines :tong: )

i'm sure my balkan buddies have heard this song :) *classic*
Yes, I heard for it...
"Kad dođu teški dani,
kad odu svi jarani,
kad zamirišu jorgovani...."I have all albums of Dino Merlin, one of the greatest song for me is "BOSNOM BEHAR PROBEHARAO."

Angel_Cic
06-12-2004, 17:14
mirza, do u have all the lyrics?!?! ako imas, mozesli da mi posaljes :) hvala!!!

Goirre
06-12-2004, 17:42
the playlist I have on right now includes Guns N Roses, Chilli Peppers, Radiohead, U2, System of a Down, Linkin Park, Hoosbastank, Fuel, Eminem, Soul Asylum and Aerosmith among others.....I'll soon switch it to my Techno/Trance playlist though ;) (Motorcycle, Paffendorf, Paul Oakendolf, Darude, DJ Quicksilver, DJ Tiesto, ATB and others).

Right now Aerials by System of a Down is playing :cool:

rae
07-12-2004, 05:17
Currently Queen -- Who Needs You

Giovanni
07-12-2004, 09:19
MOZART- symphony n 40

mk18
07-12-2004, 11:13
eminem - rain man

rae
08-12-2004, 07:03
Guns'N'Roses -- Civil War

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week
Which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
N' I don't like it any more than you men."

Look at your young men fighting
Look at your women crying
Look at your young men dying
The way they've always done before

Look at the hate we're breeding
Look at the fear we're feeding
Look at the lives we're leading
The way we've always done before

My hands are tied
The billions shift from side to side
And the wars go on with brainwashed pride
For the love of God and our human rights
And all these things are swept aside
By bloody hands time can't deny
And are washed away by your genocide
And history hides the lies of our civil wars

D'you wear a black armband
When they shot the man
Who said "Peace could last forever"
And in my first memories
They shot Kennedy
An I went numb when I learned to see
So I never fell for Vietnam
We got the wall of D.C. to remind us all
That you can't trust freedom
when it's not in your hands
When everybody's fightin'
for their promised land

And
I don't need your civil war
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
Your power hungry sellin' soldiers
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
I don't need your civil war

Look at the shoes you're filling
Look at the blood we're spilling
Look at the world we're killing
The way we've always done before
Look in the doubt we've wallowed
Look at the leaders we've followed
Look at the lies we've swallowed
And I don't want to hear no more

My hands are tied
For all I've seen has changed my mind
But still the wars go on as the years go by
With no love of God or human rights
'Cause all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

"We practice selective annihilation of mayors
and government officials
for example to create a vacuum
Then we fill that vacuum
as popular war advances.
Peace is closer"

I don't need your civil war
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
Your power hungry sellin' soldiers
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
I don't need your civil war
I don't need your civil warb
Your power hungry sellin' soldiers
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
I don't need your civil war
I don't need one more war

I don't need one more war
Whaz so civil 'bout war anyway

ACMILAN1983
08-12-2004, 08:53
Mad Capsule markets

Henrik
08-12-2004, 09:45
I have had Rachmaninov in my car stereo this week, great driving music (with hip hop and rock I tend to pump the beat on the gas pedal ;))

mk18
08-12-2004, 11:49
EVERYBODY ... download this song... its the new single by the chemical brothers and it features de la soul rapper q-tip ... its called galvanize ... its just amazing

MIRZA
09-12-2004, 09:02
mirza, do u have all the lyrics?!?! ako imas, mozesli da mi posaljes :) hvala!!!
No I don't have. Možeš ih lako naći u googlu, ako budem imao vremena ja ću ti ih naći!!!;)

rae
09-12-2004, 10:26
Bob Marley -- Soul Captive

Nova
10-12-2004, 06:52
Nina Simone - Feeling good

The lord of the rings OST - The bridge of Khazad-dum :lala:

Angel_Cic
10-12-2004, 15:04
No I don't have. Možeš ih lako naći u googlu, ako budem imao vremena ja ću ti ih naći!!!;)

probalasam da nadjem! i naslasam neke sites, ali nisu radili. oni koji jesu radili, su bili samo ime od pesmu-bez tekst. ako nemas vremena nema veza...poslije jos 10 puta slasanje, naucicu sama pesmu :tong:

argo
10-12-2004, 20:16
Guns N Roses - Don't Damn Me!!! :rock3:

rae
11-12-2004, 04:16
Guns N Roses - Don't Damn Me!!! :rock3:

haha our cds coincide again :D

Guns'N'Roses -- Live And Let Die, Estranged, Yesterdays... :mex:

rae
13-12-2004, 09:24
Stacie Orrico -- There's Gotta Be More To Life

:mex: :star:

Giovanni
13-12-2004, 10:23
The lord of the rings OST - The bridge of Khazad-dum :lala:
That's awesome..i have the fellowship and the return of the king's soundtracks

Angel_Cic
13-12-2004, 16:34
Stacie Orrico -- There's Gotta Be More To Life

:mex: :star:

omg i love that song~!!!!!!! :D

ACMILAN1983
13-12-2004, 16:54
I didn't really like the LOTR OSTs, although I have them all I think

mk18
13-12-2004, 18:08
guns n roses - paradise city

Peachtot
14-12-2004, 07:15
My Place --- Nelly

MIRZA
14-12-2004, 07:26
probalasam da nadjem! i naslasam neke sites, ali nisu radili. oni koji jesu radili, su bili samo ime od pesmu-bez tekst. ako nemas vremena nema veza...poslije jos 10 puta slasanje, naucicu sama pesmu :tong:
Lijepo se smjesti pored PCa ili linije i premotaji pjesmu dok ne naučiš ;)

MIRZA
14-12-2004, 07:37
This week top 5:
1.Zabranjeno pušenje- POČASNA SALVA http://zabranjeno-pusenje.bosnia.ba/mp3/salva.mp3
2.J-Kwon- TIPSY
3.Oomph!- SEX HAt KEINE MACHT
4.Depeche mode- ENJOY THE SILENCE
5.Nightwish- WISH I HAD AN ANGEL
This week top 5:
1.Zabranjeno pušenje- POČASNA SALVA http://zabranjeno-pusenje.bosnia.ba/mp3/salva.mp3
2.Scooter- ONE (ALWAYS HARDCORE)
3.Nightwish- WISH I HAD AN ANGEL
4.Oomph!- SEX HAT KEINE MACHT
5.Depeche mode- ENJOY THE SILENCE

rae
14-12-2004, 10:19
omg i love that song~!!!!!!! :D
OMG...me toooooo.... epecially this place......

There's gotta be more to life...
Than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me
Cause the more that I'm...
Tripping out thinking there must be more to life
Well it's life, but I'm sure... there's gotta be more
Than wanting more


I remember last year I aquainted with one very very cute gurlie... and that song was playing.... and I dont know whether song is so good whether gurl was so attractive that I feel delighted everytime I hear that song.......... :tong:

currently Destiny's Child -- Lose My Breath....:tong: another very sexy and pornophonic song.... :tong:

mk18
15-12-2004, 10:50
meatloaf - i would do anything for love

MIRZA
16-12-2004, 08:55
Baracuda-----I LEAVE THE WORLD TODAY

rae
16-12-2004, 08:56
The Beatles -- Rocky Racoon

argo
16-12-2004, 12:31
Led Zeppelin - songs from BBC Sessions I and II

rae
18-12-2004, 07:52
Led Zeppelin - songs from BBC Sessions I and II
Geeeez again and again........
Led Zeppelin - Friends, Since I've Been Loving You, Rock And Roll, Moby ****, Ramble On, Immigrant Song etc.
:rock3:

mk18
18-12-2004, 09:19
once more:

guns n roses - welcome to the jungle

rae
20-12-2004, 08:14
Led Zeppelin -- Stairway To Heaven

Giovanni
20-12-2004, 08:18
Led Zeppelin -- Stairway To Heaven
____________:clap:

rae
21-12-2004, 04:51
____________:clap:
Led Zeppelin -- Black Dog

:rock3:

ACMILAN1983
21-12-2004, 08:23
Eminem's latest album. I thought it was pretty rubbish tbh except for a couple of songs

MIRZA
21-12-2004, 14:22
I agree with you...
The main reason because I don't buy albums from 1 group or singer is that there is always 2-3 good songs and other are :pr78:

KAKA'
21-12-2004, 15:12
AC MILAN OFFICIAL ANTHEM! :p283:

DjSammy - Heaven
Eric Prydz - Call on me
Floorfilla - Anthem #4
Blink182 - What's my age again

ACMILAN1983
21-12-2004, 17:42
I agree with you...
The main reason because I don't buy albums from 1 group or singer is that there is always 2-3 good songs and other are :pr78:

well, I wasn't expecting too much, I haven't liked Eminem's/D12's latest stuff anyway.

I like to listen mostly to soundtracks to tv shows or movies these days.

Angel_Cic
21-12-2004, 17:47
argh eminem...bleh...don't like his music...especially when he offends everybody he doens't like in his lyrics. what did moby ever do to him?! :(

ACMILAN1983
21-12-2004, 17:56
argh eminem...bleh...don't like his music...especially when he offends everybody he doens't like in his lyrics. what did moby ever do to him?! :(

I actually like Moby more than Eminem anyway. ;)

Angel_Cic
21-12-2004, 18:01
me tooooo :) especially his first video version of "body rock" with all those strange ppl dancing :tong:

ACMILAN1983
21-12-2004, 18:03
that was a great song, the album play was a classic

rae
22-12-2004, 08:02
argh eminem...bleh...don't like his music...especially when he offends everybody he doens't like in his lyrics. what did moby ever do to him?! :(
I dont give a fuuck what he talx in his songs.... it is just his attitude...
I like him anyway...:D

Led Zeppelin -- In My Time Of Dying

Reza
22-12-2004, 12:35
Fragmentation by Threshold

For anybody that likes stuff like Rush, really great band in my opinion. www.thresh.net

mk18
22-12-2004, 16:58
chemical brothers - galvanize

Angel_Cic
22-12-2004, 17:25
I dont give a fuuck what he talx in his songs.... it is just his attitude...
I like him anyway...:D


please watch your language eminem boy :groan:



:tong:

ACMILAN1983
22-12-2004, 18:12
please watch your language eminem boy :groan:



:tong:

haha, I never even realised the irony in Rae's post until you pointed it out :D

Reza
23-12-2004, 01:05
Light And Space by Threshold

Nice lyrics IMO:

as you look on your surroundings from the mountain to the sea
you find everything i gave you you see everything but me
i am the storm that won't be calmed i am the calm that follows
i'm in the stars that fill your sky and when i choose

i'll be in your thoughts i'll be in your dreams
all the light you see all the air you breathe

as you look on all the hurting and the finger points at me
you see freedom in deserting and the cost of being free

i painted the heavens the sun and the moon
i know what's beyond them i know you
i know what's before you and what's going to be
but now is the moment you'll find me

mk18
26-12-2004, 08:26
guns n roses - november rain

i love that song ....... everybody neeeeeeeds some time... on their own.

mk18
26-12-2004, 20:38
james brown (i think) - play that funky music white boy

MIRZA
29-12-2004, 08:39
Nu Pagadi-----SWEETEST POISON

mk18
29-12-2004, 12:34
ennio morricone - once upon a time in america OST

Franco6
29-12-2004, 16:00
Dj Tiesto - Just Be

MIRZA
30-12-2004, 14:51
Top 5 songs for this month (November):
1.Dino Merlin feat Željko Joksimović- SUPERMAN
2.Aventura- OBSESION
3.Darude- SANDSTORM
4.Depeche mode- ENJOY THE SILENCE
5.EMINEM- JUST LOSE IT
TOP 5 FOR THIS MONTH (DECEMBER):
1.Zabranjeno pušenje--- POČASNA SALVA
2.Depeche mode--- ENJOY THE SILENCE
3.Nightwish---- WISH I HAD AN ANGEL
4.SCOOTER---- ONE (ALWAYS HARDCORE)
5.Nu pagadi---- SWEETEST POISON

rae
31-12-2004, 11:53
please watch your language eminem boy:moan:


:tong:
haha, I never even realised the irony in Rae's post until you pointed it out :D
hahah... basically I really still dont give a fuuck about what he talx on his songs....:D

Simon&Garfunkel -- Still Night
:tong:

mk18
31-12-2004, 15:38
easy E - gimme dat nut

Rapierist
01-01-2005, 05:20
How I'd love a CD player............the one I had went bust five years ago.........
Even a cassette player will do now..........

Anyway.......mp3s are keeping me entertained though.

Now playing: She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult.

rae
01-01-2005, 07:07
Jimi Hendrix -- Hey Joe

argo
01-01-2005, 19:11
Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World

Rapierist
02-01-2005, 01:23
King Crimson - The Court of the Crimson King

rae
02-01-2005, 07:17
wow, guys quite great songs ya're listening :rock3: :D

currently Jimi Hendrix -- Foxy Lady

mk18
02-01-2005, 07:36
talib kweli feat. mary j blige - i try

im looking for this song but i dont know who sings it or what its called... but i thought its mary j blige... the lyrics are something like this: hes so contagous, he turns my pages, he keeps me guessing, SPONTANEOUS!!! ... etc

at first it starts with this indian like talk and beat...

mk18
02-01-2005, 07:38
ok its... truth hurts - addictive

Giovanni
02-01-2005, 07:47
In UK i bought two long sought after records :

JUNIOR JACK_ ESAMBA
JUNIOR JACK_STUPIDISCO

btw for Nova: this is the end of a long time issue b/c Junior Jack is :star: ITALIAN :star:
His name is VITO LUCENTE and this is written behind his records..now i don't know if he's born in Belgium but with that surname he's clearly Italian and southern italian as well !!!!

mk18
02-01-2005, 09:18
LL cool J - aint nobody

download it... i recomend it very much

Rapierist
02-01-2005, 10:38
Nine Inch Nails - The Day the World Went Away.

mk18
02-01-2005, 12:39
Ac/dc - Tnt

rae
02-01-2005, 14:07
LL cool J - aint nobody

download it... i recomend it very much
that guy sux.... :cpuke:

Eminem -- Evil Deeds

Giovanni
02-01-2005, 14:10
that guy sux.... :cpuke:

Is it the beginning of another argument?

rae
02-01-2005, 14:22
Is it the beginning of another argument?
so again you trying to provoke me..... no :grinser:.... I wont let that happen....:D

Franco6
02-01-2005, 14:24
Stupid Disco- Junior Jack, the hit of the summer!!!!

Giovanni
02-01-2005, 14:24
so again you trying to provoke me..... no :grinser:.... I wont let that happen....:D
Me provoking you?

:v46:

Giovanni
02-01-2005, 14:27
Stupid Disco- Junior Jack, the hit of the summer!!!!
Franco i'm listening to the vinyl right now, and it reminds me of the great nights in Paceville and the bottles of vodka gone :proud:


:djn:

:star: baby make your move :star:
:star: step across the line :star:
:star: touch me one more time :star:
:star: come on dare me! :star:

:proud:

rae
02-01-2005, 14:29
Me provoking you?

:v46:
I see that recent days everyone want to see me as a evil incarnation ... :confused:

mk18
02-01-2005, 17:14
that guy sux.... :cpuke:

Eminem -- Evil Deeds

i dont like him either... but i like this song only

rae
03-01-2005, 12:54
Jimi Hendrix -- Little Wing.... the beguining of this song is tremendously supreme :rock3:

argo
03-01-2005, 19:33
I also like that song, rae.. including those versions by Skid Row and The Corrs.

about the intro, sometimes it reminds me to Pearl Jam's Yellow Led Better. ain't it?

rae
03-01-2005, 19:37
yup, man but I guess it's much better cuz it's..... Jimi the Great :D

currently Blur -- Out Of Time, Sweet Song, Gene By Gene, Jets, Sunset Coming On...

argo
03-01-2005, 19:43
Metallica - Mama Said

:( miss my mom...

MIRZA
04-01-2005, 09:35
O Zone------DRAGOSTEA DIN TEI

Rapierist
04-01-2005, 11:36
Black Sabbath - Paranoid.

Rapierist
05-01-2005, 02:05
David Bowie - The Man Who Sold the World

Staci
05-01-2005, 11:58
Although you might find anything from Evanessence, to Linkin Park to Boccelli.......It's more often than not U2.

ACMILAN1983
05-01-2005, 17:13
Mine lately has been Daft Punk, but now I'm listening to Ghost In The Shell 2 OST

btw Staci, will we be seeing a pic from you anytime soon?

Also, they're a little slow this time, but watch out for Giovanni and Billy (aka AC_Montreal) ;)

Giovanni
05-01-2005, 17:15
Also, they're a little slow this time, but watch out for Giovanni and Billy (aka AC_Montreal) ;)

i've had a rich dinner, so that's why

staci :devil: :crazy:

Staci
05-01-2005, 23:45
Also, they're a little slow this time, but watch out for Giovanni and Billy (aka AC_Montreal) ;)[/QUOTE]
And what exactly is it that I should be watching out for ? Now I'm a little frightened ....lol Where are the pictures ? I can look at pictures ? I'm going to look for pictures ....lol

Giovanni
06-01-2005, 04:29
And what exactly is it that I should be watching out for ? Now I'm a little frightened ....lol Where are the pictures ? I can look at pictures ? I'm going to look for pictures ....lol
:devil: :dielaugh:

Peachtot
06-01-2005, 04:36
Rage against The machine - Killing in the name

Listen the lyric, then figured out what they want to show !!

Does it for super power countries ??

MIRZA
06-01-2005, 08:44
MY TOP 10 FOR 2004.
1.DINO MERLIN feat ŽELJKO JOKSIMOVIĆ------ SUPERMAN
2.O-ZONE -------DRAGOSTEA DIN TEI
3.DARUDE--------SANDSTORM
4.DEPECHE MODE-----ENJOY THE SILENCE
5.AVENTURA-----OBSESION
6.SCOOTER------ONE (ALWYS HARDCORE)
7.RAMMSTEIN-----AMERIKA
8.ZABRANJENO PUŠENJE----POČASNA SALVA
9.EMINEM----JUST LOSE IT
10.NIGHTWISH-----WISH I HAD AN ANGEL

ACMILAN1983
06-01-2005, 09:47
And what exactly is it that I should be watching out for ? Now I'm a little frightened ....lol Where are the pictures ? I can look at pictures ? I'm going to look for pictures ....lol

hmm, do you like Friends Staci?

If you do, you know how Joey often comes out with "How you doin? ;) " when talking to women, well Gio and Billy are a bit like that ;)

As for pictures, go to the members pictures thread in this forum :)

Christopher
06-01-2005, 12:05
NWA- Straigh outta Compton, Pink Floyd -Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Peter Tosh Mama Africa, Mettalica -Master of Puppets, The Who live at Leeds disc 1, KRS ONE- Return of the Boom Bap

6 cd changer . . .

Staci
06-01-2005, 12:10
Not only am I familiar with Joey's signature "How you doin ?" .....I think I've said a it a few times myself ....lol I think we'll get along just fine.

Rapierist
06-01-2005, 12:46
Pink Floyd -Piper at the Gates of Dawn

:pp20:

Now playing: Climbing Up the Walls - Radiohead.

Christopher
06-01-2005, 13:20
:pp20:

Now playing: Climbing Up the Walls - Radiohead.

It is wierd I havent managed to get into radiohead . . . or should I say I havent sought to get into them too much, however a great many people say they are heavily influenced by the Floyd

ACMILAN1983
06-01-2005, 18:21
Not only am I familiar with Joey's signature "How you doin ?" .....I think I've said a it a few times myself ....lol I think we'll get along just fine.

So when you gonna post a pic? ;)

I'm listening to GITS 2 OST still

Rapierist
07-01-2005, 00:18
It is wierd I havent managed to get into radiohead . . . or should I say I havent sought to get into them too much, however a great many people say they are heavily influenced by the Floyd

I don't think they're influenced by Pink Floyd at all. You may not like thier music, it can be quite downbeat at times. They are a very good band though.

Now playing: Three Days - Jane's Addiction.

cuore
10-01-2005, 19:30
Blowing in the wind- Bob Dylan

Nadir
12-01-2005, 13:15
people still use CD players? :D

hallucinogen - in dub (mixed by ott) has been my recent flavour of the week. possibly the best electronica album ever made ever.

way out west and dubstar has had heavy circulation too.

Christopher
12-01-2005, 13:51
I don't think they're influenced by Pink Floyd at all. You may not like thier music, it can be quite downbeat at times. They are a very good band though.

Now playing: Three Days - Jane's Addiction.


interesting, usually when I tell someone that I am huge floyd fan they will say "oh what do you think about Radio head, or do you listen to them too?" something that effect . . . I however agree with you

Reza
13-01-2005, 00:51
Judas Priest - One Shot At Glory

Jim_UK
13-01-2005, 16:40
i was listening to the new song from Queens of the Stone Age on the radio called 'Little Sister' ... it's fantastic. There was also a good song from Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, Bravery, to name a few.

iregk
13-01-2005, 17:25
at the moment an old classic album. the chemical brothers surrender!!!

Susi
14-01-2005, 16:29
I'm more in the dance mood so I have here right now on my Winampplayer

Daft Punk - Around the world (found it somewhere on my pc)
K'maro - Femme like you
Michael Gray - The weekend
Paul van Dyke - Another Way
Mylo - Drop the Pressure
and finaly an very old but classic one
New Order - Blue Monday


Beside that I am searching for another track from Paul van Dyke, which I heard during a commercial break against X-stasy

Susi
14-01-2005, 16:53
From Dwen, ( to Indonesian fellas, i was confused him with one of Indonesian singer-I forgot his name-because he sang like Indonesians ), Satu Penantian.
80's Light and Easy favorite, I dunno if Dwen is the original singer or there're Indonesian who sang this song...

:heart:Satu Penantian.:heart:

Kau Yang Ku sayang,
dari dulu, Kini dan selama-lamanya...
Sebelum kenal dirimu, sebelum jumpa dirimu
kau sering datang dalam mimpiku...

lantas hatiku, selalu berbisik kau adalah milikku...
biar lama pun kutunggu saat kedewasaanmu
tak pernah jemu ku menantimu

di saat ku sendiri,
kubayangkan wajahmu,
terkadang ku berilusi
tentang dikau dan aku...
Kuharapkan semua ini akan segera terjadi
dan semoga nanti kan kubahagiakan dirimu selamanya...

Kuharapkan semua ini, esok kan jadi kenyataan
dan semoga nanti bukan hanya sekadar impian belaka.....!

to Indonesian fellas, did this song rings any bell ????



Hey Heidi :wave:

Can it be a song from Katon Bagaskara or K.L.A. Project? :confused:

Susi
15-01-2005, 17:35
Still listening now to

K'maro - Femme like you

It's a french song and I don't have a clue about french language and what the song is all about. Tried to translate it with a translationprogramm but it just gave me results that does not make any sence at all.

All I could figure out is that "femme like you" means supposily "woman like you"

Anyway good dancenumber :cool:

Reza
16-01-2005, 01:41
Innocent by Threshold, good 'heavy ballad' in my opinion

picture time as before where you slept through it all
they believe you were there why deny what i said?
vicious lies being heard you stand there how absurd
and with hate in your mind convict me

take my life away or give back the answer you hold
and stand unashamed of what you have done
don't just walk away unlock the chains from your heart
prove my innocence cause i did no wrong

empty words lies from the start? we stood strong never apart
had it all in our hands we had it all, yes you and me
now the tables have turned all i gave you return
makes it hard to believe what you've done to me

don't call me your friend, won't you understand I don't need

Sandra
21-01-2005, 11:00
sopravvissuti e sopravviventi by Ligabue


c'è chi ha scelto la donna sbagliata
e forse scelto per tutta la vitaaa...

Franco6
21-01-2005, 12:16
For an Angel - PVD

ACMILAN1983
21-01-2005, 12:38
stuff by Juno reactor and Rie fu (Japanese pop singer, but is very good)

Giovanni
22-01-2005, 08:17
MEIKO KAJI

The japanese artist rediscovered by tarantino for Kill Bill

URAMI BUSHI
http://homepage.mac.com/the_moth/meiko_kaji/01-Urami_Bushi.mp3

SHURA NO HANA/ THE FLOWERS OF CARNAGE
http://homepage.mac.com/the_moth/meiko_kaji/03-Shura_no_Hana.mp3

Angel_Cic
22-01-2005, 13:24
a mixed c.d with my fav michalis songs :D

MIRZA
24-01-2005, 07:29
MY TOP 5SONGS FOR THIS MONTH:
1.OMAR MJESECAR------AMELA
2.SCOOTER----ONE (ALWAYS HARDCORE)
3.OOMPH!-----SEX HAT KEINE MACHT
4.O-ZONE-------DRAGOSTEA DIN TEI
5.MAROON 5-----THIS LOVE

argo
24-01-2005, 11:29
Madonna - Papa Don't Preach

ACMILAN1983
24-01-2005, 17:08
Tsunami song - Miss Jones - Hot 97 morning show

its one of the most disgusting songs I've ever heard

Giovanni
26-01-2005, 12:20
GROOVE ARMADA- my friend (video)[I]

http://mfile.akamai.com/1689/wmv/bmguk.download.akamai.com/1689/groovearmada/myfriend_high.asx

Peachtot
27-01-2005, 10:44
numb-encore : LP & Jay Z

rae
05-02-2005, 09:15
Blur -- Tracy Jacks

especially this part:

EVERYDAY HE GOT CLOSER
HE KNEW IN HIS HEART HE WAS OVER
I'D LOVE TO STAY HERE AND BE NORMAL
BUT IT'S JUST SO OVERRATED

Peachtot
05-02-2005, 21:41
Drive by Incubus

Angel_Cic
05-02-2005, 21:44
tebi je lako-bojan marovic

ACMILAN1983
05-02-2005, 22:19
Juno Reactor

rae
07-02-2005, 03:59
Rolling Stones -- Satisfaction :star: :rock3:

Franco6
07-02-2005, 14:54
Mauro Picotto - Pulsar :whie: :djn: :beer:

rae
08-02-2005, 05:35
Sometimes I use to listen to pop music... sometimes it feels relaxing to me... so guess who I am listeing to? ;)

You shut your mouth
How dare you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

half an our and trains crashes
half an hour is not your lane
half an hour not a question
not an answer half an hour
half an hour without you half an hour
half an hour he and i half an hour
each of us each of us half an hour
goes to his own address

To hold yourself and calm down
Silence is gold
Radio insomnia
The farewell station

Sky will drop down
Night on our palms.
They won't catch us,
They won't catch us.
Sky will drop down
Night on our palms.
They won't catch us,
They won't catch us

Stezagud
08-02-2005, 11:31
the first one is How Soon is Now but i've heard at least 4 different versions... The original 80's version is still the best :rock3:

Susi
08-02-2005, 11:36
Galvanized - The Chemical Brothers

rae
10-02-2005, 08:05
the first one is How Soon is Now but i've heard at least 4 different versions... The original 80's version is still the best :rock3:
Who has created that song?

Angel_Cic
10-02-2005, 20:37
Orbital-one perfect sunrise
Way out West-just like a man

part of a compilation that my bro made for me! :proud: