View Full Version : Whose footballer's the wife/girlfriend is the most beautiful?
lonewolf
18-02-2003, 09:23
I think she is ronaldo's ex-gf..
Sheva Milan fan
19-02-2003, 02:40
ns pics teresa... ;)
I like Anderlecht's Mark Hendrickx' wife the most.
Here she is:
Originally posted by Brescia
I like Anderlecht's Mark Hendrickx' wife the most.
Here she is:
About 15 years ago, Marc Hendrickx was a neighbour of mine. He used to live in Hamont too, were I live. He surely has a beautifull wife. And then to say he's so ugly and not a great player either. But he's a good guy. He used to go to the same pub as I went. That gives the man some credits. :)
nonleaguer
24-02-2003, 09:31
great pics guys, nice to see this thread is still alive and kicking.
Sheva Milan fan
24-02-2003, 09:35
Hanne Troonbeeckx is hot..
nonleaguer
24-02-2003, 09:36
Originally posted by Sheva Milan fan
Hanne Troonbeeckx is hot..
she is that. she's probably on of the best looking girls we have ever had on here. a contender for the hall of fame....
Sheva Milan fan
24-02-2003, 09:44
Yeah!
Which si the best?
Adraina Karembeu or Hanne Troonbeeckx??:D
nonleaguer
24-02-2003, 09:47
mrs karembeu by a VERY long way.
perhaps we could have a poll to see who's is the best???
Sheva Milan fan
24-02-2003, 09:54
Yeah you can make one!! That would be great...;) :)
nonleaguer
24-02-2003, 10:00
i would but i don't have if the time. if someone else could that would be great.
all ya gotta do is sift through the thread and find all the names.
Sheva Milan fan
24-02-2003, 11:07
it gonna take some time to sift thorugh 35 sites....:rolleyes:
but I´ll try!;)
Sheva Milan fan
24-02-2003, 11:28
Adriana again!
Sheva Milan fan
24-02-2003, 11:32
You know what I just figured out??
You now have to pay a monthly cash of 4.95 $ if you want to download pic from adrianakarembeu.com! Maybe there has been to many MM members there slowing up the server in the past...:p
More pictures;)
Here's Linda with Karl Lagarfeld
Paolo, Adriana and one of the children:)
Sheva Milan fan
28-02-2003, 16:16
NS pics Teresa?? You´re kinda expert in finding these stuff, huh?
:D
I'm no expert, I just got them from fashion or football sites.
Originally posted by Teresa
Billy and Martina
Are Billy still together with Martina??
nonleaguer
01-03-2003, 09:35
nah i reckon teresa works for one of those shadowy government surveillance agencies...
Yeah, I work for that agency and you're my next target:fero:
:p
I supose Martina and Billy are still together, look for her site and see what she says there Helena;)
nonleaguer
03-03-2003, 15:03
hah me as a target. i'm really not worth bothering with...
Originally posted by nonleaguer
hah me as a target. i'm really not worth bothering with... come on..dont be so modest:p
as I promissed some fan here is Ismeria (or Esmeria);)
hehe....Teresa :D Now i know why Nuno cant score for Benfica these days :p :D
nonleaguer
04-03-2003, 14:58
Originally posted by Teresa
come on..dont be so modest:p
well catch me if u can.
I want to see more pics of Teresa.:p
nonleaguer
04-03-2003, 15:23
lol, you will have to follow her around with a camera.
I already posted my pic at that mm members pictures:)
Know that Teresa.. Now I want to see a picture of you dressed like this chick..:p :D ;)
That girl of Nuno Gomes reminds me of Marilyn Manson.:eek: :mute: :scream: :undecide: :lala: :blind:
Originally posted by Laudrup
Know that Teresa.. Now I want to see a picture of you dressed like this chick..:p :D ;) I would rather see YOU in that kinda outfit:D
Laudrup with that outfit :eek: Guess MM ladies would keep an eye on him for that ;) Go Laudrup go :p
Know you´d love that Mushfiq..:p :howler: Unfortunately I don´t have a camera..:lala: :p Also I think that outfit would look much better on Teresa..:D
White is just not my color laudrup;)
Maybe I will post another pic when I feel better, just decided to leave that game Utopia:( I'm kinda of :broken: right now...:sigh:
Originally posted by Yuri
That girl of Nuno Gomes reminds me of Marilyn Manson.:eek: :mute: :scream: :undecide: :lala: :blind:
:dielaugh: :mute: :dielaugh: :howler:
Originally posted by Yuri
That girl of Nuno Gomes reminds me of Marilyn Manson
I don't know her but from your comment I assume she is real beauty :D
Sheva Milan fan
05-03-2003, 08:50
Originally posted by Laudrup
Know that Teresa.. Now I want to see a picture of you dressed like this chick..:p :D ;)
that one is a real oldy...
Originally posted by Teresa
White is just not my color laudrup;)
Maybe I will post another pic when I feel better, just decided to leave that game Utopia:( I'm kinda of :broken: right now...:sigh:
Black then?:D
Teresa, you know I could comfort you and make you feel better..:flirt::p
Originally posted by Sheva Milan fan
that one is a real oldy...
The picture or the request?:confused: ;)
Originally posted by Laudrup
...
Teresa, you know I could comfort you and make you feel better..:flirt::p Not so sure...:p
No?:( I guarentee it..:o :stuckup: ;)
nonleaguer
05-03-2003, 14:58
ohhhhh laudrup and teresa sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G....
sorry couldn't resist it.
anyone else with ambitions to pose like mrs karembeu????
how about u sheva milan fan????
Originally posted by nonleaguer
ohhhhh laudrup and teresa sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G....
If only that was true.. :kiss:
:p
nonleaguer
05-03-2003, 17:14
hah ha.
maybe milanmania should set up a dating service.....;)
Well done nonleaguer..:o Now you pissed off Teresa..:D
nonleaguer
05-03-2003, 17:27
hey i didn't do a thing u started it.
besides this place needs a bit of humour.
gee can't have a laugh now....
Ok, you didn´t start it.. I believe it was Mushfiq then... Blame him:p
nonleaguer
05-03-2003, 17:31
yeah blame him
Some new pics, first is Linda Evangelista
uhu Gisele :D
By the way...Laudrup.....blame who? :p I am on the safe side :D I am innocent....right Teresa? ;) :D So Laudrup when u would put up a show...ladies perhaps are desperately waiting :p
nonleaguer
22-03-2003, 09:38
hmmmm theres only me who is innocent around here.
nonleaguer
22-03-2003, 10:43
yeah ok just us then.
Maevious
01-04-2003, 18:40
Gisele is too cocky...I saw her in an NBC show and she was acting like a smartass....
nonleaguer
02-04-2003, 14:10
yeah, smartasses aint that atractive, never seen all the fuss with her anyway.
More pics:)
Figo and Helen on their wedding day
Susana Werner and her husband Julio:)
nonleaguer
02-04-2003, 16:27
ah the latest surveillance film......;)
nonleaguer
02-04-2003, 16:30
everytime i see someone with a camera i hide....
you should....
or shouldn't you?;)
nonleaguer
02-04-2003, 16:35
erm.... i should.
Gabrielle
03-04-2003, 10:53
Originally posted by Teresa
Susana Werner and her husband Julio:)
she's Ronaldo's ex right?she's married to another guy?
Originally posted by Gabrielle
she's Ronaldo's ex right?she's married to another guy?
She is now married to that guy, he is a brazilian goalkeeper, they have a baby:)
And that's all I know from my surveillance:D
Gabrielle
03-04-2003, 12:22
Originally posted by Teresa
She is now married to that guy, he is a brazilian goalkeeper, they have a baby:)
And that's all I know from my surveillance:D
surveillance eh?Thanks for the info;)
nonleaguer
04-04-2003, 06:27
surveillance........
hmmm. you should set up some sort of agency.
It was your idea nonleaguer;)
nonleaguer
05-04-2003, 07:56
it was. well any profits i want them deposited in my swiss bank account....
Why should I send you any money? I'm the one who has the work:p
nonleaguer
05-04-2003, 08:48
ah but the agency was my idea. also i tell these people to be in certain places at certain times so that they may be photo'd
:wth: You telling me that you are fixing the surveilance pics?
:mad: Not nice!!!
nonleaguer
05-04-2003, 09:00
no. just givin em a nudge.
Claire Henry and Beatrice Trezeguet:
www.terra.com.mx/deportes/galeria_de_fotos/ 004719/default.asp?NoPagina=7
Jordan aka Katie Price
(Dwight Yorke):
http://members.fortunecity.com/bombones/especial/katie/katie01.htm
Adriana Karembeu:
http://www.wallswithballs.com/adrianakarembeua.html
Gabrielle
13-04-2003, 10:14
Lots of footballer's wives/gf pics in this forum :
http://denim.bbboy.net/hernancrespofansite-print?forum=8&thread=2
This pic http://www.geocities.co.jp/SilkRoad-Oasis/5729/mal53.jpg could be found there too;)
!WARNING! !HOT! !VERY HOT!
http://www.iespana.es/internetmania/fondos60/Katie_Price18.jpg
http://www.iespana.es/internetmania/fondos79/Katie_Price.jpg
http://www.iespana.es/internetmania/fondos79/Katie_Price5.jpg
http://www.iespana.es/internetmania/fondos79/Katie_Price7.jpg
http://www.iespana.es/internetmania/fondos27/Katie_Price10.jpg
http://www.iespana.es/internetmania/fondos26/Katie_Price11.jpg
http://www.iespana.es/internetmania/fondos37/Katie_Price12.jpg
http://www.iespana.es/internetmania/fondos95/Katie_Price14.jpg
http://www.iespana.es/internetmania/fondos94/Katie_Price2.jpg
http://www.iespana.es/internetmania/fondos53/Katie_Price13.jpg
http://www.iespana.es/internetmania/fondos54/Katie_Price15.jpg
http://www.iespana.es/internetmania/fondos58/Katie_Price16.jpg
http://www.iespana.es/internetmania/fondos63/Katie_Price17.jpg
http://www.iespana.es/internetmania/fondos84/Katie_Price8.jpg
P.S. let me know if you like these
Gabrielle
25-04-2003, 12:36
http://www30.tok2.com/home/pirlo/al/img/2-1.jpg
I assume this is Pirlo's wife...comments?;)
Shevagirl
25-04-2003, 12:46
Yes that's her....i've seen her in a magazine.
Shevagirl
25-04-2003, 13:27
Ok here it is one of Sheva and Kristen
Shevagirl
25-04-2003, 13:32
Simic with his wife Yelena:cool:
Shevagirl
25-04-2003, 13:41
Brocchi's,Abbiati's,Gattuso's and Ambrosini's wife:cool:
Shevagirl
25-04-2003, 13:50
Nesta and his girlfriend
Shevagirl
25-04-2003, 13:56
Helveg with his wife,Tomasson(alone) and Laursen with his wife
Shevagirl
25-04-2003, 14:03
Redondo with his wife
Shevagirl
25-04-2003, 14:21
Heheheheh Carlo with his wife Luisa.......what a couple!:D
Gabrielle
27-04-2003, 01:39
http://homepage1.nifty.com/TUTTO_BAGGIO/news/newsph/0106pirlo.jpg
Andrea Pirlo and wife on their wedding ;)
Gabrielle
27-04-2003, 01:43
So who's NOT married in our team!?!!!!??!
Nesta...Pippo...Sheva and Billy?
Maldini3
27-04-2003, 01:49
Originally posted by Gabrielle
So who's NOT married in our team!?!!!!??!
Nesta...Pippo...Sheva and Billy?
Hell yeah !Best men have gone !:mad: :nasty: :groan: :D
Gabrielle
27-04-2003, 03:46
Forget to say this..."Thanks Shevagirl!" I didn't know Ambro's married b4 you put up that pic!:p;)
Thanx for the pics Gabrielle and Shevagirl :)
Ladies, ladies.. Thanks a lot for the pictures.. But why not post some more of yourself in the MM pics thread? :) :angel: :hopefull: :D
nonleaguer
28-04-2003, 14:23
ok i'll look at all the new stuff when i get a proper chance.
karthik_sc
03-05-2003, 14:46
Hi everybody.i am karthik.continue to provide pictures of women in famous footballers lives
Shevagirl
03-05-2003, 19:16
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Forget to say this..."Thanks Shevagirl!" I didn't know Ambro's married b4 you put up that pic!:p;)
Originally posted by Teresa
Thanx for the pics Gabrielle and Shevagirl :)
You are welcome;) :cool:
Shevagirl
03-05-2003, 19:18
Originally posted by Laudrup
Ladies, ladies.. Thanks a lot for the pictures.. But why not post some more of yourself in the MM pics thread? :) :angel: :hopefull: :D
Why don't you do that?;) :cool:
Shevagirl
03-05-2003, 19:19
Originally posted by karthik_sc
Hi everybody.i am karthik.continue to provide pictures of women in famous footballers lives
Welcome:cool: ;)
Originally posted by karthik_sc
Hi everybody.i am karthik.continue to provide pictures of women in famous footballers lives
yes, welcome karthik!
nice pics around here huh? ;)
karthik_sc
03-05-2003, 23:56
owen has just become a father.can any body provide pictures of his girlfriend.
can anybody suggest a good website where i can find pictures of footballers wives and girl friends.
Below is a sexy picture of sklenarikova.
Originally posted by karthik_sc
owen has just become a father.can any body provide pictures of his girlfriend.
I've posted a picture of Owen's gf, somewhere at page 30 or after;)
Here's a picture of Mrs.Costa, Rute :)
And one more of Adriana Maldini, here with son Christian :)
karthik_sc
05-05-2003, 00:05
i have lots of pics of girlfriends of italian players.can someone provide pics of girls of english,spanish,brazilian ... players
nonleaguer
05-05-2003, 03:42
welcome new ppl. teresa how did i know that u would have pics of the soon to be mrs owen.....lol
keep then coming..the pics i mean...
Originally posted by nonleaguer
welcome new ppl. teresa how did i know that u would have pics of the soon to be mrs owen.....lol
keep then coming..the pics i mean... How did you know...:tongue:
actually was just that one pic I posted here, not much gossip about her I guess:D
nonleaguer
05-05-2003, 05:31
lol. just a lucky guess, i guess...
Originally posted by Shevagirl
Why don't you do that?;) :cool:
Hmm, I asked you the first..;) :D
For those who want to know some gossip:D
http://www.qmd.navegalia.com/qmd/ (http://)
It's about Mrs. Figo, saying she might be pregnant again. Anyway not sure if you can find the news bc the link is the same as for the main page:confused:
Here is the pic that comes with the news
Gabrielle
06-05-2003, 02:04
I don't know if i've post this before but here's a website with lotsa pics of footballers n wife/girlfriend: http://denim.bbboy.net/hernancrespofansite-print?forum=8&thread=2
Someone from that webby said that Montella has just divorced his wife:eek: anyone can confirm that?
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 02:17
Originally posted by Gabrielle
I don't know if i've post this before but here's a website with lotsa pics of footballers n wife/girlfriend: http://denim.bbboy.net/hernancrespofansite-print?forum=8&thread=2
Someone from that webby said that Montella has just divorced his wife:eek: anyone can confirm that?
Yeah Montella has disvorced w/ Rita!Well in the gossip section from http://uk.geocities.com/hot_calcio/index.html all already mentioned these news..:D
What a pity !They seem a passionate couple ..:p
Sorry if the pic I attached has been posted there :D
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 02:23
Oops , forgot to resize :D
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 02:32
Gabrielle , why r u so :eek: w/ the news of Montella's disvorce?Wanna take this chance :rolleyes: :p :D
Well , Italians are so romantic , each love story can be made a film : like Merda Vieri w/ Elisabetta Cannalis , together-->apart-->together , Simone Inzaghi and Alessia Marcuzzi are the same..
About my attachments , sorry again if they had been posted !:D
No nude pictures, Bon, edit it or I have to do that, ok? :)
When it comes to Figos wife Helen I heard a lot about her and Figo. that is because 4 players in my football team comes from Sollefteå where Helen comes from and where she and Figo visits every summer. One of them always bragged about his escapades with her sister, where another say her sister is nothing special. We also always hear the story about when Figo and Helen was not let into one of the clubs in Sollefteå. :D Hilarious, I guess the owner must have been retty pissed off on the guard that stopped them...
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 02:46
:rolleyes: Ok ..Ok..
what a pity
:p
sorry..:cool:
nonleaguer
06-05-2003, 04:16
please people, restrain yourselves.
if u really want to get your pic on milanmania, just become a top player, get a glamerous partner, and one day teresa will track you down and then your on here....
simple enough......;)
Thanks for acknowledge my hard and very important work nonleaguer :p
Gabrielle
06-05-2003, 10:29
Originally posted by Maldini3
Gabrielle , why r u so :eek: w/ the news of Montella's disvorce?Wanna take this chance :rolleyes: :p :D
Well , Italians are so romantic , each love story can be made a film : like Merda Vieri w/ Elisabetta Cannalis , together-->apart-->together , Simone Inzaghi and Alessia Marcuzzi are the same..
About my attachments , sorry again if they had been posted !:D
Take chance with Montella??:p nahh...That'll break someone's heart :p
I was kinda :eek: with the divorce coz both of them look like a loving couple and all...too bad about the divorce.
By the way is Pippo with Alessia Marcuzzi or Laura Esposto now?:confused:
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 10:39
Originally posted by Gabrielle
Take chance with Montella??:p nahh...That'll break someone's heart :p
I was kinda :eek: with the divorce coz both of them look like a loving couple and all...too bad about the divorce.
By the way is Pippo with Alessia Marcuzzi or Laura Esposto now?:confused:
OMG Pippo?W/ Alessia Marcuzzi?:eek:
Nooo , A.Marcussi is Simone's ex-fiancee, they broke up but they are maybe coming back together ;) They had a little son Tommasso
Gabrielle
06-05-2003, 10:45
Originally posted by Maldini3
OMG Pippo?W/ Alessia Marcuzzi?:eek:
Nooo , A.Marcussi is Simone's ex-fiancee, they broke up but they are maybe coming back together ;) They had a little son Tommasso
:embarass:silly me:p Pippo's Tommasso's Godfather am I right?;)
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 10:48
Well I love this family ;)
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 10:55
Pippo w/ his nephew
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 10:59
Arghhhh
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 11:10
Going to share w. you the pics of all Pippo's exgf :rolleyes: :D
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 11:13
This one I don't know her name :p
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 11:18
Bianco Guaccaro
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 11:22
Laura Esposto
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 11:37
To mush skin there Bon. ;) - kris
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 11:39
Fontana
well ..maybe our SuperPippo has dated w/ over 20 :eek: :p :D
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 11:43
Sabina Began :rolleyes:
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 11:50
Federica...this one is...:confused: ...:D
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 11:53
have no idea who she is :D
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 12:00
Samantha De Grenet...well a too famous showgirl :p
nonleaguer
06-05-2003, 13:52
Originally posted by Teresa
Thanks for acknowledge my hard and very important work nonleaguer :p
no problem, any time.
Shevagirl
06-05-2003, 14:44
Cool pictures Rachel;) :cool:
Maldini3
06-05-2003, 22:10
Originally posted by Shevagirl
Cool pictures Rachel;) :cool:
Eh :p
All I want are some "special" pics of yours and Gabi's ..well..w/...:eek:
Haha you all know what I mean :rolleyes: ..:D ..;)
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 00:03
Here come some pics of Totti's ex-gfs:D
PS Teresa plz don't mind me posting :rolleyes:
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 00:10
Manuela Arcuri
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 00:13
Another pic of that beautiful woman ...;)
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 00:14
Maria Mazza_another beauty:p
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 00:16
I hope this pic won't be considered "too much skin there" :p :D
:rolleyes:
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 00:26
Don't know her full name , but..she is so..:cool:
milan_forever
07-05-2003, 05:35
rachel!!!
where do u get these pics?
they are all so..... wow :mute:
Originally posted by Maldini3
...
PS Teresa plz don't mind me posting :rolleyes: Mind you posting?:confused: Of course not:p
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 05:40
Originally posted by milan_forever
rachel!!!
where do u get these pics?
they are all so..... wow :mute:
LOL
I have many pics that are even more .."wow"..
But , u see , Kris edited my posts twice ..:rolleyes: Guess I have to be more careful :p
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 05:47
The one who drives Merda Vieri crazy :p
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 05:50
Yes , another passionate couple:cool:
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 05:52
merda_Canalis
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 05:57
Gisele Bundchen..
Well I can't imagine that Coco is so lucky to have dated w/ this so amazing...beautiful model ! (PS : I love this lady!:cool: )
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:01
She looks like an angel :cool:
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:06
Maybe not..:dielaugh:
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:08
...:p
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:10
Adriana Karembeu
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:12
Adriana
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:15
Forget to attach..sorry..:p
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:19
IMO , this is the most beautiful couple !;)
Maybe you all know who I am talking about :D
PS : I posted it somewhere else:rolleyes:
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:23
:groan: :nasty: :mad:
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:26
Look at what Becks is wearing :p So funny...:p
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:32
To tell the truth , I was very disappointed when seeing Nesta's gf :p
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:34
Bot sometimes she looks OK:rolleyes:
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:37
Zizou:mad: and Veronique
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:40
Don't understand why this beautiful lady chooses Figo :p :D :cool:
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:43
Nuno Gomes..
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:46
Aimar's...
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:50
Sonia_ADP
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:53
Another
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 06:55
A romantic couple :rolleyes:
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 07:00
Pippo's latest Laura Esposto : 2nd from the left
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 07:06
Samantha De Grenet et Pippo
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 07:08
Pippo_Sam
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 07:10
:D
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 07:12
:rolleyes: :D :p
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 07:14
"U and I and the dog named Bobo" :dielaugh:
Maybe you know Maldini3: Is Del Piero getting married?Is Vieri getting married?
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 07:46
Originally posted by Helena
Maybe you know Maldini3: Is Del Piero getting married?Is Vieri getting married?
Ofcourse I don't know , just read somewhere :p
Here comes a summary about italian footballers' wives or gfs , some news are old , but take a look :
They say the showgirlsworld and soccerworld have reunited when it comes to love. And you'll see usually there right! Although there are also some exceptions. This part of the site introduces you to the girlfriends, fiancees and wives.
We give you:
Ilary Blasi - Fiancee Francesco Totti
Sonia Amoruso - Fiancee Alessandro Del Piero
Gabriella Pagnozzi - Fiancee Alessandro Nesta
Daniella Cannavaro - Wife Fabio Cannavaro
Adriana Maldini - Wife Paolo Maldini
Alessia Marcuzzi - Ex-Fiancee Simone Inzaghi
Rita Montella - Ex-Wife Vincenzo Montella
Elisabetta Canalis - Ex-fiancee Vieri
Samantha De Grenet - Ex fiancee Filippo Inzaghi, Francesco Totti, Francesco Coco
Ilary blasi
Ilary Blasi is born in Rome in 28 April 1981. She has worked as a fotomodel and then turned to spot advertising. Then she became a Letterina(Italian showgirl). But the reason that everyone got to know the name Blasi was because of her relationship with Francesco Totti. They are now engaged.
Sonia Amoruso
She's engaged with Alessandro Delpiero. She's not a model nor a showgirl. They have been together for about three years, and she has been by his side in difficult times, such as the Euro 2000 final and Alex's father's death. Rumours are that Alessandro and Sonia are getting married soon. Th e couple made their first public appearance on October 1st, 2001, at the Football Oscars cerimony, in which Alex won the award for Italy's most loved player. Sonia, who started working as a saleswoman, has now her own shop, a boutique - named Satù.
Gabriella Pagnozzi
She engaged to Alessandro Nesta. She's daughter of the general secretary of the Cones Lello (Raffaele Pagnozzi, as the new extraordinary FIGC external administrator) She took care of Nesta after his injury during World Cup 98. They seem like a perfect match and do not like media attention. She feels that her private life is hers
Daniella Cannavaro
She's a 'simple' housewife compared to the others. Fabio Cannavaro is married to Daniella who was his longtime girlfriend.They have two beautiful childre together,a boy and a girl.They hold theri familyvalues dear and she's not interested in the showbizz world at all
Adriana Maldini
Adriana Maldini maried Paolo in December 1994. She was his longtime girlfriend. Her girlname:Adriana Fossa she's anex-model ,italian-venezuelana. They were introduced to each other by their common friend in disco and that was how the romance story then has become a lovely family now. They have 2 sons(Christian and Daniel). She choose her family over her career.
A Marcuzzi
Alessia Marcuzzi was born in Rome on november the 11th 1972. She's 1.80 tall. Has blond hair and green-blue eyes. She starts her career in the show business in 1989, thanks to some big Italian advertising companies/
By now she's the woman who gets Prime time on television. She's not only a actress but also a model. Her calender for Max broke all records and is the worlds most sold calender ever with 700 thousand copies.
She has a son with Simone Inzaghi, Tomasso
Rita Montella
Rita Montella is married to Vincenzo Montella. She was a journalist and went one modelling when her relationship with Vincenzo made her big. She has a son Alessio with Montella. She choose her career over her relationship and had an affair which caused the couple to split.
Eisabetta Canalis
She was engaged with christian Vieri.Elisabetta Canalis was born on September 12, 1978 and went to the Been University of Milan in order to study language. Soon, though, Elisabetta began to to desire to be on television, and finally her dream came true, and she quickly became one of the hottest stars in Italy. Eventually, Elisabetta met her best friend, Maddalena, and the two have done to variety of television spots together. Elisabetta became a vellina with her friens(showgirl)
When she took her sexuality to the next level with the calender of Max2003 Vieri had enough and due to problems the couple splitted.
Smantha De grenet
Samantha De Grenet, born in Roma 09/11/1970. She's an Italian model and actress. She's known for dating SOccerplayers, Filippo Inzaghi, Totti and Coco are just a few. Her relationships never last long and she accused from dating a soccerplayer everytime she needs the publicity. however she says she wants a relationship, marriage and have children. She loves the familylife. People are now whispering that she and Filippo might get back together
Latest :
A house and a wedding for Vieri and Elisabetta
Vieri and Elisabetta hit 5th gear and are thinking about nothing else but the future. After there reunion, they don't want to waste any precious moments. For the moment they still live in their separate houses but the hunt for their dream house has been opened. They're looking for a love nest in the heart of Milan. But it doesn't stop with buying a house. They're thinking about the next step: "MARRIAGE."
They've known each other and started a relationship in 2000. It was a turbulent one with lots of goodbyes and hellos but one thing remained the same, the love they had for one another. For the second time since 2001 they clamed at the end of 2002 that this was the final end, the final stop of their relationship. But the truth was, they missed each other. What can you do? It's just plain old love.
The fact now is that they're making great plans, they want a large house to accommodate both and they've got their eyes on a super-attic to Milan, and above all a wedding. Christina "bobo" Vieri is quoted as saying:" Elisabetta is the only woman I want in my life. the others just don't interest me" For now, these are just words and no official date has been set. Maybe a twin wedding in September with totti and Ilary?
Totti to marry in September 2003
The news still has to be officially confirmed, but the inside friends are already sure. Francesco Totti and Ilary Blasi will get married in September. They will tie the knot after 9 months of living together in Roma.
The mother, Fiorella has already given the couple her blessing. She informs us that they've passed a difficult first year, and the distance between the work of Ilary would have been too big, but now they have matured and the next step should indeed be the altar.
Friends swear they have a tense passion, in spite of the tender agae of Ilary, who's just 21. The wedding will obviously be celebrated in Roma, with the colours and drapes of the Giallorossi. Ilary is already looking for a white dress.
It is said that Ilary has pushed Francesco to get married, she was already planning her professional future to be closer to her loved one. After 2 very successful years with Geri Scotti for the show Passaparola, she would quit the job and look for one in Roma, besides her Roman champion. A decision and sacrifise that was appreciated a lot by Francesco
:rolleyes: :D :p
Gabrielle
07-05-2003, 09:59
Ilary Blasi to marry Totti?I like Totti's ex-gf...Maria ermm sumthing.She's a nice girl compared to Ilary:p
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 10:23
Yup , many fans of Totti's think the same ;)
But it's all up to Totti :D
Do ya think you can make him change his idea :eek:
Come on Gabrielle!!!!:greed:
:D :cool: :eek: :p
Gabrielle
07-05-2003, 10:58
Originally posted by Maldini3
Yup , many fans of Totti's think the same ;)
But it's all up to Totti :D
Do ya think you can make him change his idea :eek:
Come on Gabrielle!!!!:greed:
:D :cool: :eek: :p
ermmm..just making it clear,I'm NOT a Totti fan:p
If he wants to marry Ilary..that's his business...couldn't care any less hahahaha:D
milan_forever
07-05-2003, 11:00
why not u marry him nurul... ;) :D :D
Gabrielle
07-05-2003, 11:03
Originally posted by milan_forever
why not u marry him nurul... ;) :D :D
I'd rather be an old maid my whole life:p
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 11:10
Originally posted by Gabrielle
I'd rather be an old maid my whole life:p
She is not !!!She is having a romantic affair w/ a very hot guy :horny::sweeteye:
may I attach his pics here Gabi?
:dielaugh:
Gabrielle
07-05-2003, 15:53
Originally posted by Maldini3
She is not !!!She is having a romantic affair w/ a very hot guy :horny::sweeteye:
may I attach his pics here Gabi?
:dielaugh:
hmm...you may not:p It's not for public viewing:D
Shevagirl
07-05-2003, 18:45
Originally posted by Gabrielle
hmm...you may not:p It's not for public viewing:D
Oh camon ;) Don't be so selfish:D :p
Maldini3
07-05-2003, 21:59
Originally posted by Shevagirl
Oh camon ;) Don't be so selfish:D :p
:rolleyes: :D :p
So...may I?Gabi?
:dielaugh:
maybe plus a "short introduction" :greed: :eek: :D :D
Haha just joking , don't be so scared !!!:p
Maldini3
08-05-2003, 00:03
:D if you promise not to call me a gossip-lover , I will give you some more news :p
GOSSIP INDEX
-New flame, again, for Pippo Inzaghi
- Buffon's friendship with Chiappini, causes serious, dangerous troubles in his relationship with his fiancee
- Simone Inzaghi goes back to the past: defenitely new feelings for Alessia
- Montella in trouble after agression on paperazzi
Montella in trouble after agression on paperazzi
It all started one afternoon when Montella and his exwife went out shopping. Montella, Rita and their sun Alessia were making purchases when montella got into a violent argument with Giuseppe Abbey, the photographer who discovered them. The paperazzo stimulated Vincenzo to hit him on his nose. The version of th inhabitants there was: Vincenzo tried to get the Photographer back in his smaal car and he got hurt, only slightly, with that.
Some say that Rita and Montela are on the verge to get back together. In fact the former husband and wife are optimal friends. It is whispered that the two will return together after the painful seperation after their summer crisis. But the two have alraedy had advetures with others in the mean time. Whatever happens, they put the family first.
First stop though, Guiseppe Abbey and his lawyer who will take Monetlla to court for assault. Result for guiseppe: contusion to the nose
Simone inzaghi goes back to the past: defenitely a new feeling for Marcuzzi
In the Inzaghi house the heartbreaker is without a doubt Filippo "pippo" Inzaghi. His brother, Simone maintained a calmer and more reserved reputation, even after the break-up with his fiancee, Alessia Marcuzzi.
Indeed the greatest desire of the biancoceleste forward is to restart the history with Alessia, female presentor of Le Iene. A first step has already been taken: during the vacation of Pascqua. The two visited the costa Azzurra together, where they also have a family house.
They say that Alessia and Simone have the to maintain a beautiful relationship for the sake of Tommaso, their son of 3 years, and that they therefor spend a lot of time together. But this time, they we're caught by the papperazzi in tender positions and attitudes.
Buffon's friendship with Chiappini, causes serious, dangerous troubles in his relationship with his fiancee
Barbara Chiappini is a big tifosa Juventus. But her love for this team could have somehting to do with her intense and deep friendship with its keeper, Gianluigi Buffon.
The two often call eachother and meet eachother but just as friends. Buffon is already engaged with Tina, a girl from Pistoia. You can immagine she doesn't like her fiancee to always hook up with this beauty. And especially not with after the declaration of Chiappini's manager:For the moment, there's only a beautiful friendship, for the moment!"
Exactly, for the moment!
New flame, again, for Pippo Inzaghi (Rachel's reaction :eek: )
It's Angelica Russo, a beautifull 25 year old Romana. She's been on screen in Italy, for a long time now, and most recent in a add for the telephone company "3" together with ex veline Marina Graziani e Malika El Hazzari, compagna di Adriano Galliani.
Angelica bacame passionate with football ever since she was an assisten presentator of the footballshow: 'Processo di Biscardi'. And even then her passion was: Pippo Inzaghi.
Pippo and Angelica have gone out several times but is it serious? Pippo also has been seen with a blond, someone who looks like Julie, the ex of Sebastien Frey" and lets not forgetBianca Guaccero and Cosmanna Ardillo . Well one thing is for sure, Pippo still got it and he only got the embarrassment of the choice
That's it !:D
PS : Don't ever call me a gossip-lover :stuckup:
:rolleyes:
Maldini3
08-05-2003, 00:14
Buffon2
Maldini3
08-05-2003, 00:30
Unfortunately I think I can't attach Pippo's new girl Angelica Russo here :rolleyes: :p
If you wanna see , just come here http://uk.geocities.com/hot_calcio/index.html
:D
Another pic of Alessia Marcuzzi
Gabrielle
08-05-2003, 01:33
Originally posted by Maldini3
:rolleyes: :D :p
So...may I?Gabi?
:dielaugh:
maybe plus a "short introduction" :greed: :eek: :D :D
Haha just joking , don't be so scared !!!:p
To Rach and Sanja:
:notlist:
:lala::lala::lala:
:p
Maldini3
08-05-2003, 01:48
Originally posted by Gabrielle
To Rach and Sanja:
:notlist:
:lala::lala::lala:
:p
:rolleyes:
:D
Last nite , Gabi swore to me that she had left :heart: Deme :heart: and B... behind..and gave all her love to this man !!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: How dare you do that , Gabi????:wth:
!!!! HE IS MINE !!!!
Beware , or I will post your doll B...'s pics here !!:groan: :nasty: :mad:
Gabrielle
08-05-2003, 02:09
Originally posted by Maldini3
:rolleyes:
:D
Last nite , Gabi swore to me that she had left :heart: Deme :heart: and B... behind..and gave all her love to this man !!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: How dare you do that , Gabi????:wth:
!!!! HE IS MINE !!!!
Beware , or I will post your doll B...'s pics here !!:groan: :nasty: :mad:
I'm not into old man Rach,I told you, you can keep him:p :howler:But if you keep insisting that I'm taking him away then I might as well prove you right eh?:D
my doll B...?!!Please don't say that...he's human,flesh and blood,heart's mine though..or is it the other way round? :howler:
Maldini3
08-05-2003, 02:24
Originally posted by Gabrielle
my doll B...?!!Please don't say that...he's human,flesh and blood,heart's mine though..or is it the other way round? :howler:
:dielaugh: :howler:
Definitely she is talking about a beefsteak :p :dielaugh:
originally posted by Gabrielle
I'm not into old man Rach..
:rolleyes: I don't understand..cos last nite you are the one keep on talking about how ...:eek:.. he is , rite? :rolleyes:
originally posted by Gabrielle
But if you keep insisting that I'm taking him away then I might as well prove you right eh?:D
You think you can?:p
:rolleyes: He's already mine !;) Per sempre ! ;)
....Rachel :heart: Paolo....
Gabrielle
08-05-2003, 02:32
Originally posted by Maldini3
:rolleyes: I don't understand..cos last nite you are the one keep on talking about how ...:eek:.. he is , rite? :rolleyes:
Yes he is still :eek: together with Billy.These two guys never fail to amuse us:eek:.....but that doesn't change the fact that they are 35 and 37 :p Other than Gattuso,both Paolo and Billy makes me proud to be a Milan tifosi:cool:
Forza the old boys of Milan per sempre!!
Maldini3
08-05-2003, 02:54
Yup , last nite Billy made some crazy runs :D Paolo too ;)
BTW : the 37 year-old-boy still hasn't married yet ??What's wrong ?:D
Gabrielle
08-05-2003, 03:03
I know he has separated from his wife an is dating a well known actress,Martina Colombari;)
Shevagirl
08-05-2003, 04:51
Originally posted by Maldini3
:rolleyes:
:D
Last nite , Gabi swore to me that she had left :heart: Deme :heart: and B... behind..and gave all her love to this man !!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: How dare you do that , Gabi????:wth:
!!!! HE IS MINE !!!!
Beware , or I will post your doll B...'s pics here !!:groan: :nasty: :mad:
Gabi is this the guy????:eek: :eek: :eek: Wow what a handsome grandpa we have here:D (Just kidding,don't kill me;) )
Anyway you should stop fighting about him because on the end i will take him from both of you:greed: :D
Maldini3
08-05-2003, 05:23
:mad::groan::nasty:At least , I will try my best to kill you !!!Dare to call "my man" "old man" then "grandpa" .What kinds of friends!!!:o
:p :D ;)
Gabrielle
08-05-2003, 10:46
Originally posted by Shevagirl
Gabi is this the guy????:eek: :eek: :eek: Wow what a handsome grandpa we have here:D (Just kidding,don't kill me;) )
Anyway you should stop fighting about him because on the end i will take him from both of you:greed: :D
I'm not fighting over the 'old man'...you two can have him..ermmm Rach can have him:p
Maldini3
08-05-2003, 10:56
Originally posted by Gabrielle
I'm not fighting over the 'old man'...you two can have him..ermmm Rach can have him:p
You can't imagine what I will do if I see you dare calling my hunie "old man" again , Gabi!!! :dielaugh::howler:
Gabrielle
08-05-2003, 11:05
Originally posted by Maldini3
You can't imagine what I will do if I see you dare calling my hunie "old man" again , Gabi!!! :dielaugh::howler:
I can't imagine..so I'll stop!!:angel: Poalo Maldini=young man!handsome man!fantastico!magico!Forza San Paolo!:nervous:
:howler:
Maldini3
08-05-2003, 11:15
Originally posted by Gabrielle
I can't imagine..so I'll stop!!:angel: Poalo Maldini=young man!handsome man!fantastico!magico!Forza San Paolo!:nervous:
:howler:
She is scared :DShe is :nervous:
:rolleyes: :D :p
:dielaugh::howler:
Gabrielle
08-05-2003, 11:46
Originally posted by Maldini3
She is scared :DShe is :nervous:
:rolleyes: :D :p
:dielaugh::howler:
Hey I meant it when I say Maldini's fantastico n magico;) :cool: :D
Originally posted by Gabrielle
I know he has separated from his wife an is dating a well known actress,Martina Colombari;)
Some pics of Martina
Martina when crowned Miss Italia
Maldini3
09-05-2003, 00:56
Another of Pippo's:eek:
Maldini3
09-05-2003, 01:04
Pippo_so long hair :eek: :D
Maldini3
09-05-2003, 01:07
Pippo_SDG_Coco
Maldini3
09-05-2003, 01:10
Simone Inzaghi and Alessia Marcuzzi;)
Maldini3
09-05-2003, 01:20
Alessia Marcuzzi :cool:
Maldini3
09-05-2003, 01:23
A.M calendar
Maldini3
09-05-2003, 01:26
A.M ...
Maldini3
09-05-2003, 01:28
Vieri's x..
Maldini3
09-05-2003, 02:25
Canna's
Maldini3
09-05-2003, 05:13
Nesta and Gabriella _shopping
Maldini3
09-05-2003, 05:16
Nesta's
Gabrielle
09-05-2003, 11:39
Originally posted by Maldini3
Nesta and Gabrielle _shopping
NO!NO!! That's NOT me!!:fero:
:p :D
Maldini3
09-05-2003, 12:29
Originally posted by Gabrielle
NO!NO!! That's NOT me!!:fero:
:p :D
You dream!:p :p :p
milan_forever
09-05-2003, 12:32
Originally posted by Gabrielle
NO!NO!! That's NOT me!!:fero:
:p :D
*imatating steven tylers' voice* "DREAM ONNNNNN DREAMMM ON";)
Gabrielle
09-05-2003, 12:38
Originally posted by milan_forever
*imatating steven tylers' voice* "DREAM ONNNNNN DREAMMM ON";)
*imitating Alex Band's voice* "Adriannnnnnnn I thot I knew you!Once againnnnnn...you fool me..fool me!!!:p :D
milan_forever
09-05-2003, 12:44
it was only a 'revenge' nurul. now its settled :handshake:
Gabrielle
09-05-2003, 12:52
Originally posted by milan_forever
it was only a 'revenge' nurul. now its settled :handshake:
So u had your revenge eh Adrian?:p truce;)
milan_forever
09-05-2003, 12:58
y nurul? u want to revenge me back? :( :D
Gabrielle
09-05-2003, 13:09
Originally posted by milan_forever
y nurul? u want to revenge me back? :( :D
Nahh..we're even *evil grin*:devil:
Gabrielle
11-05-2003, 12:05
Here's a picture....a couple celebrating but a sad event for me...very..very sad :( It's depressing....Merda Juve!!
Gabrielle
11-05-2003, 12:06
:depress: :( ...I'm not sad that they're a couple.Just sad that it's Cheaters once more...
Shevagirl
11-05-2003, 13:46
They are sooooooo sweet!;) :cool:
Maldini3
11-05-2003, 20:37
I hate all JuvecheaterS!:mad:
lonewolf
12-05-2003, 06:40
Hopefully next season it'll be Maldini and Adriana instead...
Gabrielle
12-05-2003, 07:43
It kinda pained me reading today's paper...:depress: "Ciro Ferarra won his 7th Sudetto,beating the record of Milan duo Paolo Maldini and Alessandro Costacurta whom had won 6"
Of all the Juve players I respect Ferarra the most...but it's just sad for us Milan fan coz we were the winter champ and it might have been Maldini n Costacurta who break their own record :(
Maldini3
12-05-2003, 08:24
Plzz don't talk about this topic anymore !!!It made me feel soooo :( :depress: :crybaby: :( :( :( :( :(
Gabrielle
12-05-2003, 08:35
ok..ok...post more happy pictures girls!;):D
Some pics of Gisele (the model than once dated Coco)
This pic is from a Blumarine show
Originally posted by Inferno
Demi saw that ? :lala:
having you as friend I don't need enemy! :devil:
On the cover of Harper's Bazaar
Another one on the catwalk
Originally posted by Demi
having you as friend I don't need enemy! :devil:
Sorry :angel:
ok sweetie... I forgive you! ;)
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.