AC Milan Forums

AC Milan Forums (http://www.milanmania.com/forums/index.php)
-   Transfers (http://www.milanmania.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Summer Mercato 2011 (http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26807)

dejo 01-02-2011 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel489 (Post 592399)
Seedorf, Bonera, Van Bommel, Legro, Oddo, Zambro, Amelia, and Janku should be gone.

Pirlo is on the bubble, I say let him go if there is an offer of 15mil or more.

Mexes is a sure bet now, just hope they sign Santacroce too. Since Inter got Nagatomo, lets see if Santon is available from Cessena.
Ganso, Hernanes and Jucelei will be enough for the midfield.

why don't we buy the whole brazilian national team :D....Ganso should be enough,Poli is also good for the midfield,Mexes as a CB and maybe Alex...

Ace 01-02-2011 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by abbeyleemaniac (Post 592411)
Kozak continues to impress me...he would be great addition as vice ibra...

Didn't he just injure 2 of our subs?

he didn't do much besides that tbh... :D

MilanMikey 01-02-2011 16:58

thats all he did injure 2 of our players.. hes useless piece of ****, dirty player i wish he touched ibra

Nalx 01-02-2011 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by abbeyleemaniac (Post 592411)
Kozak continues to impress me...he would be great addition as vice ibra...

Vice is his only quality shown tonight.

Gabriel489 01-02-2011 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by dejo (Post 592464)
why don't we buy the whole brazilian national team :D....Ganso should be enough,Poli is also good for the midfield,Mexes as a CB and maybe Alex...

Considering they are the most talented team out there, why not. Ideally, I would have add Luiz and Marcelo too.

GeoTav 01-02-2011 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by abbeyleemaniac (Post 592411)
Kozak continues to impress me...he would be great addition as vice ibra...

This guy needs some time off the pitches of football ... A ring would be more appropriate.

Gabriel489 02-02-2011 00:39

Galli should really complain about Kozak to the Union, as Serie A already has a bad rep about intention to injure, guys like Kozak, coach like Reja and team like Lazio needs to be taught a lesson about injuring opposing players. If stuff like this continues, there will not be any top class players playing their trade in Serie A, as they know their career might end in any league games their play due to guys like Kozak and Matrix.

ACMILAN1983 02-02-2011 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by patos older bro (Post 592404)
no i think robinho rang him up and tryed to convince him to come to city but kaka dint want to

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel489 (Post 592405)
Robinho said, it would be great if Kaka can join him at City.

Fair enough.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abbeyleemaniac (Post 592411)
Kozak continues to impress me...he would be great addition as vice ibra...

The guy was complete scum last night. He was poor leading the line and couldn't have been more dirtier. He elbowed Bonera and his foul on Legro was no doubt intentional.

He also elbowed many times when challenging for the ball, and Yepes was lucky he wasn't cut open as well.

He should have been sent off, and I seriously hope he gets suspended for his acts.

Siregar 02-02-2011 10:39

I read that there are discussions about adding the non-EU spot from 1 to 2 players (like before)? Lucas (Marcelinho) and Jucilei? :D

I am definitely against rules of non-EU spot players. It's really unfair. If Italy want to protect their players, it shouldn't be non-EU or EU but non-Italian and Italian one.

kakacmilan best 02-02-2011 10:51

Barcelona Monitor Brazil Under-20 Stars Neymar And Lucas - Report
Barcelona sent their chief scout to the South American U-20 Championships, where he has been wowed by Brazil's Neymar and Lucas...
By Daniel Edwards

The stellar performances of Brazil duo Neymar and Lucas in the South American Under-20 Championships have attracted attention from across the Atlantic, with Barcelona reportedly keeping close tabs on the pair's exploits in Peru.

Mundo Deportivo report that the Spanish giants have sent head of the scouting department Albert Valentin to observe the Brazilian side, who remain unbeaten in the tournament and head the final stage after one game. While Argentine stars Sergio Araujo, Rogelio Funes Mori and Juan Iturbe have impressed the official, it is apparently Santos prodigy Neymar and Sao Paulo's Lucas, both 18, who have caught Valentin's eye over the rest.

Neymar was identified in the report as the 'tournament star', and is the runaway top scorer so far with seven goals in five games. The newspaper however did make reference to the forward's "divisive character" and described him as "proud and arrogant". Lucas meanwhile was dubbed a "midfielder with great technical ability", although it was also made clear that despite the close attention there was no immediate suggestion of an approach from the Liga champions.

NOT GOOD FOR US

Siregar 02-02-2011 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakacmilan best (Post 592528)
Barcelona Monitor Brazil Under-20 Stars Neymar And Lucas - Report
Barcelona sent their chief scout to the South American U-20 Championships, where he has been wowed by Brazil's Neymar and Lucas...
By Daniel Edwards

The stellar performances of Brazil duo Neymar and Lucas in the South American Under-20 Championships have attracted attention from across the Atlantic, with Barcelona reportedly keeping close tabs on the pair's exploits in Peru.

Mundo Deportivo report that the Spanish giants have sent head of the scouting department Albert Valentin to observe the Brazilian side, who remain unbeaten in the tournament and head the final stage after one game. While Argentine stars Sergio Araujo, Rogelio Funes Mori and Juan Iturbe have impressed the official, it is apparently Santos prodigy Neymar and Sao Paulo's Lucas, both 18, who have caught Valentin's eye over the rest.

Neymar was identified in the report as the 'tournament star', and is the runaway top scorer so far with seven goals in five games. The newspaper however did make reference to the forward's "divisive character" and described him as "proud and arrogant". Lucas meanwhile was dubbed a "midfielder with great technical ability", although it was also made clear that despite the close attention there was no immediate suggestion of an approach from the Liga champions.

NOT GOOD FOR US

As long as Ganso and Jucilei come, that would be fantastic. :3band:

Jay Crisp 02-02-2011 14:52

Seing as D.Luiz is gone , Im proposing that we should sign Brock Lesnar for CB position...lol

I have no faith in this site but please be true http://www.southamericanfootball.co....rticle_id=1112

hitmannq8 02-02-2011 15:07

Several reports in Brazil are claiming Ganso will surely be a Milan player in June. Milan already has an agreement for Ganso's 10% and DiS's 45%, whats remaining is Santos' 45%.

Tuttomercato (not the most reliable) are reporting that the person who decreased Non-EU spots to one is not there any more, and due to most clubs complaining about the rule last year, it is highly likely that they will return to TWO non-eu spots per club per transfer market. This move could see us bid for Jucilei and Honda, but I sure hope that we can sign Lucas Marcelinho, but since he's too young we can let Genoa sign him and then we keep him there for a year and bring him to Milan in a year.

Meanwhile: Palermo 2-0 Juventus and Chievo 1-0 Napoli - half way through the first half, (you guys should see Chievo's world class goal).

Reza 02-02-2011 15:33

This might impact some of the stream watching we do
---
The federal government has seized the Web addresses of ten websites that allegedly live stream sporting and pay-per-view events online, shutting them down just days before one of the biggest televised sporting events of the year: the Super Bowl....The websites, which include channelsurfing.net and Spain-based rojadirecta.org...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/48692.html

Ace 02-02-2011 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reza (Post 592552)
This might impact some of the stream watching we do
---
The federal government has seized the Web addresses of ten websites that allegedly live stream sporting and pay-per-view events online, shutting them down just days before one of the biggest televised sporting events of the year: the Super Bowl....The websites, which include channelsurfing.net and Spain-based rojadirecta.org...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/48692.html

for now, Myp2p.eu is untouchable :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:23.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.